Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa (1508 Views)

Margaret Obi And Aisha Baba Ahmed Spotted Rocking Uniform Hijab / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by AntiTerrorist: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Can your First Lady Ever? – Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance in Yenagoa
Peter Obi’s campaign train landed at Yenagoa, the capital of Bayelsa state, recently to the warm embrace of Bayelsans. Before he went to the rally ground, he visited former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at his residence.

During the visit, the former president thanked Obi for being peaceful and non-divisive. He expressed optimism that such attitude will go a long way in uniting Nigeria.

Obi later went to the rally ground and addressed the crowd who were excited to see him.

After the rally, Kenneth Okonkwo, Nollywood actor and spokesperson for the Labour Party presidential campaign council, tweeted: “We are blessed to have an incoming First Lady who is so loved by Nigerians and who has milk of human kindness. While Bayelsans were waiting for HE @PeterObi, she held Bayelsans spellbound with some beautiful Niger-Delta moves. Niger-Delta dey rock oooo. Obi is a total package!!!”

Netizens have however reacted to Margaret obi’s dance. Check out some of the reactions below:

@CharityEzeji tweeted: Come and see oo, see my digital first lady on stage. I don’t know she can shake body like this.this is how we all we celebrate when PO will be announced as our president .Weldon ma.”

@KinghikanotesR tweeted: “The best first family of Nigeria ever!”

@durablekudu tweeted: “We love to see it incoming!”

@i_amclassic tweeted: “Why she no get twitter handle naw make we follow am”

@WIZZ_POLL tweeted: “Very bright lady. Watched her interview on arise and was like wow!”

@deinmoweinEzi tweeted: “See my first lady dey dance owigiri. It’s done.”

@_believe222 tweeted: “That second tenure was when I respect Obi Politically… Everyone has written him off.. Obi na Strong man forget..”

@Emf194 tweeted: “Bayelsa state if it harness its water potentials can be a good place for tourism and vacation. Look at the water scenery. Bad leadership is a cancer to any nation.”

@EzinneFamous tweeted: “Can your first lady ever Beauty personified”

@Danimoe6 tweeted: “First family of Nigeria”

@Praisebillions1 tweeted: “And why am I smiling I don’t know May God help us achieve our dream this time.”

@pearlxela12345 tweeted: “Our first lady. her heart is so pure. God please perfect everything concerning this election.”

@bumdel tweeted: “This dance must not waste, Obidients, let’s ensure she dances into Aso Villa.”

@JacoDwac tweeted: “As e dey pain dem e go dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e go dey pain dem.”

https://nigeriancanadiannews.ca/can-your-first-lady-ever-nigerians-react-as-margaret-obi-thrills-obidients-with-owirigi-dance-in-yenagoa/

Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by MandelaLives: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Greaaaaatttt! "Her heart is so pure". That comment got to me. But, the Owirigi dance no hard nah. Even ordinary me fit dance am.
Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by Abdul05: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Apart from tinubu and atiku.. grin grin grin

Ob is the only candidate who can't use a full capacity stadium to campaign. .why?

Being an obidient is a disaster. . grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by AntiTerrorist: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
This woman is level-headed, intelligent, beautiful and surportive. She is just like my sweet wife. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by SoftSport(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Efforts in futility... All for the camera.

May we not Labour in vain...

lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by AntiTerrorist: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abdul05:
grin
They are here - yoruba muslim fanatics. What do you have to say?

Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo.
Abdul05:

Ob is the only candidate who can't use a full capacity stadium to campaign. .why?

Why did you use the word only? I think there are eighteen contestants but you just mentioned three. What about the remaining fifteen? Obi is neither the oldest not the youngest among them, so why is he living rent free in your heads 247?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by Abdul05: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

Weed smoker ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sorry we care less

Na good leadership be the koko

And the one true leader I know is 'The Unity'
Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by AntiTerrorist: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abdul05:

Weed smoker ... grin grin
You can't compare Obi with Atiku and Tinubu for two reasons.

Firstly, Atiku and Tinubu have enough stolen money to rent as many crowd as they want but Obi doesn't. If Obi should spend like them, he would no longer be a billionaire by the end of 2023.

Secondly, most Obi's surpporters aren't jobless people that can be hired with 2k and free transport. They are mostly educated and active youths who are busy with their work.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
An agile woman
Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by Abdul05: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
You can't compare Obi with Atiku and Tinubu for two reasons.

Firstly, Atiku and Tinubu have enough stolen money to rent as many crowd as they want but Obi doesn't. If Obi should spend like them, he would no longer be a billionaire by the end of 2023.

Secondly, most Obi's surpporters aren't jobless people that can be hired with 2k and free transport. They are mostly educated and active youths who are busy with their work.

Stop fooling urself ..obi is not yet popular
Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by StrongAlphMale: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
God bless our incoming president peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Ahmed Osamudiamen Obi GCFR president of Nigeria 2023 - 2031
Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by Oziens: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abdul05:

What Is Ur Obsession With Stadium? Is That The Yardstick 4 Good Leadership Coasting To Victory? Affirmative, No. Otherwise Nigeria Should Be Eldorado But The reverse is The Case.

Why Do Some Pple Reasoning Like Kindergarten Pupil?
Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by tinsel: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
This video gave them out. The most daft people I have seen. Guys click on that link and watch the video to see the empty stadium called rally. Why did the OP post this kind of thing?
Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by socialmediaman: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by Nwaetche(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Please let's refer Abdul and his cliques to what they are really are;

Ethnic Bigots and radical Islamists!

[size=8pt]
AntiTerrorist:

Why did you use the word only? I think there are eighteen contestants but you just mentioned three. What about the remaining fifteen? Obi is neither the oldest not the youngest among them, so why is he living rent free in your heads 247?
Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by Realrealfact: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
When will she do that in any south east state with this her small pkako nyash grin
Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by AntiTerrorist: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abdul05:

Stop fooling urself ..obi is not yet popular
You can never understand. Ethnic Bigot and radical Islamist!

Re: Nigerians React As Margaret Obi Thrills Obidients With Owirigi Dance In Yenagoa by ronalmagic10(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Where's Datti wife?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Denies Owning 2019 Bullion Vans / Pictures From 2019 Buhari's Rally In Anambra, Yet He Couldn't 10% Votes / Former President Of Liberia Congratulations BAT, Obidients Attacked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.