Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Can I Track Another Lost Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track Another Lost Phone (587 Views)

Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track Another Lost Phone by ndubest111(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
My neighbor just lost his phone maybe stolen or misplaced I don't know, what I know is that he is seriously looking for his phone with sweat all over his body, android smart phone. Pls I need step by step and the cost and requirements of how I can help him to get the phone back. Thanks
Re: How Can I Track Another Lost Phone by muyico(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Visit nearest police station? Ask 4 intelligent department? I tinkz d payment is btwn 35~50k sha! "precisely"

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Another Lost Phone by ndubest111(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
muyico:
Visit nearest police station? Ask 4 intelligent department? I tinkz d payment is btwn 35~50k sha! "precisely"
Thanks bro
Re: How Can I Track Another Lost Phone by fixitbyjal(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2022
ndubest111:
My neighbor just lost his phone maybe stolen or misplaced I don't know, what I know is that he is seriously looking for his phone with sweat all over his body, android smart phone. Pls I need step by step and the cost and requirements of how I can help him to get the phone back. Thanks

I can help you do that if you have the imei
It costs 20k tho
Re: How Can I Track Another Lost Phone by ndubest111(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2022
fixitbyjal:

I can help you do that if you have the imei
It costs 20k tho
So how and where will I start
Re: How Can I Track Another Lost Phone by Xandreon: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
You can find your lost phone if your SIM card is there now. Use the "number tracking" function, and https://heylocate.mobi/track-phone-number/ will show you the real location of your lost phone. I think it can help you. This service is called heylocate, and it has many different functions that can help you in the future.
Re: How Can I Track Another Lost Phone by SaintOtis12: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2023
i'm looking for a way to win the Minesweeper game. it's a simple game but i've never won without getting blown up by the bombs can you help me?

(1) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale / Original Apple Airpod Max Headset For Sale / Blackberry Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.