Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs (12025 Views)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect / Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by BlackFlamefromP: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
It's a crime to be a woman in Afghanistan. My condolences to all the women there

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by jimetagambo: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
God1000:
I feel very bad for Afghan women under Taliban regime.

They keep introducing draconian laws everyday targeting women and girls.

Spineless Ashraf ghani fled away, I don't know how he will be feeling now, a president that couldn't stand and fight for his people.

Everything crumbled the moment US pulled out

Afghanistan had about 300,000 soldiers compared to 85,000 Taliban fighters then, and yet they all surrendered to Taliban without any resistance.

Only 2500 US soldiers kept the Taliban fighters at bay for so long.

This is why I like president zelensky of Ukraine, his inspirational leadership is commendable, he refused to leave Kyiv when he was advised to do so.

Your post are always on point..the Afghan President fled like a coward that he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by jimetagambo: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
dalass:

Islamic ideology won....

Zamfafra State implemented Sharia law, other states of the north following. This was the beginning of Boko Haram, ISWAP, etc.

The over 300,000 soldiers were also muslims same as the 80k + soldiers... They prefer their clerics to rule them than western laws.

They should enjoy all the draconian laws,,they asked and fought for it grin grin grin
I actually saw videos of the people of Kabul welcoming Taliban fighters with kisses and hugs and celebration on streets. The meaningful Afghans have left the country. The only ones left are those sympathetic to the Taliban.

They should enjoy the monsters they welcomed back.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by God1000(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
dalass:

Islamic ideology won....

Zamfafra State implemented Sharia law, other states of the north following. This was the beginning of Boko Haram, ISWAP, etc.

The over 300,000 soldiers were also muslims same as the 80k + soldiers... They prefer their clerics to rule them than western laws.

They should enjoy all the draconian laws,,they asked and fought for it grin grin grin
You are right, but I still feel bad for them
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by omonnakoda: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Winnin009:

Arab men are afraid of their women.

Their egos are so fragile. Lol. They act like kids and hide under the guise of religion. Even the religion itself was made out of fear of women. It makes no sense that a type of religion will be so bent on seeing their women treated this way and their men practice it with joy and other positive emotions.

A religion that encourages one to marry under age girls.
You are guilty of lazy stereotyping.

All human societies have been and still remain misogynistic to varying degrees.
In Iboland e.g. women are not allowed to inherit their father's property.
In the West , US e.g. it is relatively recently that women were allowed to vote.
The UK Equality Act came into being in 2010
Research the UK Married Women's property Act
So there is nothing Arab about misogyny. Judaism is just as bad
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by God1000(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

Your post are always on point..the Afghan President fled like a coward that he is.
thanks.

Don't mind president Ghani, he brought this problem on his people
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Winnin009: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are guilty of lazy stereotyping.

All human societies have been and still remain misogynistic to varying degrees.
In Iboland e.g. women are not allowed to inherit their father's property.
In the West , US e.g. it is relatively recently that women were allowed to vote.
The UK Equality Act came into being in 2010
Research the UK Married Women's property Act
So there is nothing Arab about misogyny. Judaism is just as bad

Keep quoting past examples of yesterday’ while the Arab women are being oppressed into tomorrow.

Your reply is even more pathetic than the spineless men subjugating their women under the guise of religion.

Go on and defend someone marrying your 13 years old sister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
I wonder what the human animals called The Taliban have against the fundamental rights of women.
But don't be surprised that Taliban came into existence, with the full backing and active support of the masses, and now the monster they made is hunting them now.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Aboki99(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Excellent decision , the NGO if full of CIA agents.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by dochenaj: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
God1000:

Spineless Ashraf ghani fled away, I don't know how he will be feeling now, a president that couldn't stand and fight for his people.

Afghanistan had about 300,000 soldiers compared to 85,000 Taliban fighters then, and yet they all surrendered to Taliban without any resistance.

This is why I like president zelensky of Ukraine, his inspirational leadership is commendable, he refused to leave Kyiv when he was advised to do so.
How many of these 300,000 soldiers don't buy into the ideology of the Taliban. That's the first question you should ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Yankee101: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yep
Another invasion loading
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Naustine(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Something is off about afghanistan..they are not even the headquarters of islam, yet their famatism is the highest in the world
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Father4all: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bad guys. They knew NGOs are for secret bad jobs grin
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Originalsly: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
kennyz247:

this religion of peace and it plenty wahala...
more reasons we must avoid MM ticket in Nigeria by all cause

Do you realize all the present corruption and insecurity and sufferings going on now is under a Muslim Christian ticket? So is it really about a Muslim Muslim ticket or the individuals? And we wonder why we keep moving from gutter to gutter.

@ topic .... there was an agreement between the Taliban and the West on the way forward after the US pulled out. Allowing women to work and school was part of it..... the Taliban lived up to their agreement but the US didn't... so the Taliban is rolling back on their word in order to get the US to hold up to their end of the deal.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by omonnakoda: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Winnin009:

Keep quoting past examples of yesterday’ while the Arab women are being subjected into tomorrow.

Your reply is even more pathetic than the spineless men subjugating their women under the guise of religion.

Go on and defend someone marrying your 13 years old sister.
You talk very emotionally. Did you ever go to school at all. What have I defended. I just put stuff in historical perspective and you are taking it very personal and hyperventilating. All these emotions are unnecessary and directing them at me is illiterate and stupid. Clearly you lack discipline and manners.
Is life any better for Nigerian women ? Where are the Chibok girls . Where is the justice for Deborah that was roasted like a goat? If we see injustice against women anywhere we should speak against it trying to project prejudices about Arabs on to the problem is stupid. We do a lot of evil to women in Nigeria and are not in a position to point accusing fingers
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by okoroemeka(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Day169:
It's a quick return to medieval times for Afghanistan! angry
this is very sad,a government that is supposed to work for the welfare of the people is targeting,insulting and dehumanizing women,this is very sad that all their energy ate directed towards misogynistic actions that treat women at same level with animals,it gives hope that some Arab countries are condemning the actions but they need to do more and speak with one voice

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Pickuper: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Dshocker(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is a perfect opportunity for feminist in Afghanistan to show themselves, by fighting the Talibans fire for fire.

After all, what a man can do, a woman can do better and are both equal.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by MarketDispatch: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
God1000:
I

The 300,000 Afghanistan Soldiers were actually Taliban Sympathizers. Their President knew he had no defence forces .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by onuman: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
God1000:

Most of the 300,000 Afghan soldiers purported to be fighting against the Taliban also shared the same objective with the Taliban for Afghanistan to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
That's how 85000 Taliban militia were able to subdue 300000 Afghan soldiers.

Recruitment of Boko Haram repentant?? by President Buhari into the armed forces of Nigeria is meant to achieve a Nigeria armed forces mostly sympathetic to use of Sharia criminal laws all over Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by onuman: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
wickyyolo:
Please dont pity them, the muslims women in Nigeria secretly support Boko Haram and Fulani in the killing of Christians. They deserve it. After all they choose their Husband and trained their kids to become the current talibans.

Deserve what?
The Muslim women in Nigeria who support Boko Haram and armed Fulani herdsmen deserve the Taliban treatment only when Arewa Islamic Republic gets established.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by eniolurunda151: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
UU...
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by wickyyolo: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

Deserve what?
The Muslim women in Nigeria who support Boko Haram and armed Fulani herdsmen deserve the Taliban treatment only when Arewa Islamic Republic gets established.

Yes An Arewa Islamic Republic will be created after Oduduwa, Niger Delta and Biafra will go seperate ways.
First step is to restructure Nigeria .
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Mpanyi: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
Judaism is the same or worse. Islam just copied from them

Stick to the topic! Stop bringing in other religions.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by omonnakoda: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mpanyi:

Stick to the topic! Stop bringing in other religions.
The topic is not about any religion. It is about the Taliban.
Reverend King was convicted for murder any topic on him is not on Christianity.

So if the Taliban claim they are practising Islam there are other Muslims who say they are not thus the topic is Taliban /their interpretation of religion and misogyny. To that extent it is legitimate to bring other religions for education and discussion. That way we can examine those religions that maybe did something similar and changed and we can learn from that
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Emmanuel909090: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
This Muslims are blessed with wisdom.

Only experience will let you know what they are doing is right.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Sheriman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Taliban is not representing true Islam. They are extremists and fucking islamic fundamentalists. Islam allows women to seek for knowledge and have positions in the affairs of their country.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Winnin009: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
You talk very emotionally. Did you ever go to school at all. What have I defended. I just put stuff in historical perspective and you are taking it very personal and hyperventilating. All these emotions are unnecessary and directing them at me is illiterate and stupid. Clearly you lack discipline and manners.
Is life any better for Nigerian women ? Where are the Chibok girls . Where is the justice for Deborah that was roasted like a goat? If we see injustice against women anywhere we should speak against it trying to project prejudices about Arabs on to the problem is stupid. We do a lot of evil to women in Nigeria and are not in a position to point accusing fingers

Lol. You listed other instances to justify a despicable situation and you still claim not to be in defense?! Wow! You’re senile bro. Well, your government deprived you of proper education, so I’m not surprised that you don’t realize that you’re in defense of bullshit.

What point were you trying to make by listing out that women in Western world started votin about 100 years ago?! Or that ibo women can’t inherit their fathers properties?! What was your point for listing those out of it’s not in a bit to downplay the grave situation in Afghanistan. You even went as far as mentioning chibok girls captured by same Islamic terrorist under a different umbrella. If you even lent it a thought, you would know that mentioning that was simply buttressing my point that Arabs and even further; Muslim men are afraid of women and as a result treat women in such manner. This is 2022! Keep quoting history or citing other similar situations where fragile men like you subjugate women to unthinkable situations.

And forgive me for being emotional. I’m a human. I can’t stand to see another human being treated that way and tell myself “the west used to treat women like that; what’s happening in Afghanistan isn’t a big deal or the ibos don’t let their women inherit properties, as a result, Afghanistan women and the world are overreacting.”

You are senile and even worse; brainwashed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by omonnakoda: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Winnin009:

Lol. You listed other instances to justify a despicable situation and you still claim not to be in defense?! Wow! You’re senile bro. Well, your government deprived you of proper education, so I’m not surprised that you don’t realize that you’re in defense of bullshit.

What point were you trying to make by listing out that women in Western world started votin about 100 years ago?! Or that ibo women can’t inherit their fathers properties?! What was your point for listing those out of it’s not in a bit to downplay the grave situation in Afghanistan. You even went as far as mentioning chibok girls captured by same Islamic terrorist under a different umbrella. If you even lent it a thought, you would know that mentioning that was simply buttressing my point that Arabs and even further; Muslim men are afraid of women and as a result treat women in such manner. This is 2022! Keep quoting history or citing other similar situations where fragile men like you subjugate women to unthinkable situations.

And forgive me for being emotional. I’m a human. I can’t stand to see another human being treated that way and tell myself “the west used to treat women like that; what’s happening in Afghanistan isn’t a big deal or the ibos don’t let their women inherit properties, as a result, Afghanistan women and the world are overreacting.”

You are senile and even worse; brainwashed!
Justify how? Where?
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Mrtaye: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
interesting. they will soon ban women from looking outside their windows.
Loooolzzzz
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs by Winnin009: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
Justify how? Where?

Never mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Is Death / With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.