Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins (515 Views)

Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka / “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / Nigerian Problem: Britain Should Have Created 2 Countries Instead Of One(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by floret23(f): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
How I wish there would two countries in Nigeria after 2023 presidential election - one for the Obidients and one for the Urchins.

So that each group can enjoy the consequence of their choice. Maybe they can come back to their senses after four years.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by Superwave16320: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
We have that already n Obidient keep on escaping daily from Anamabra n colume refugees into urchin territories in Lagos etc

floret23:
How I wish there would two countries in Nigeria after 2023 presidential election - one for the Obidients and one for the Urchins.

So that each group can enjoy the consequence of their choice. Maybe they can come back to their senses after four years.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by iSense247: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Superwave16320:
We have that already n Obidient keep on escaping daily from Anamabra n colume refugees into urchin territories in Lagos etc

Why do you prefer a serial criminal as your presidential candidate?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by Villa12(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
iSense247:
Chinedu

We have two country already

Ndi AfghanEastern and south west

Unfortunately, ndi developers chose to become a refugee in west than an indigine in the cannibalism and terrorism zone
grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by danijesus(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Unfortunately, ndi developers chose to become a refugee in west than an indigine in the cannibalism and terrorism zone
grin grin
this same refugees are buying up your ancestral homes...

10 Likes

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by iSense247: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

grin grin

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by Villa12(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
danijesus:
Hahahahaha

The very few ancestral home your refugee kinsmen will forfeit if Nigeria choose to divide?

LMAO grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by duro4chang(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Trash
Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by thesicilian: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
God already divided the east and south/South West using the river Niger. You people crossed it to come to Lagos. You even cried for not one, but two bridges to be built across the river. You call the other parts of the country a zoo but you can't help crossing over for business and security. Not just that, you want to become the zoo president. And while you're doing that, you're still crying for the country to be divided. You must have a multipersonality disorder.

6 Likes

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Urchins go stay Them go still run come obidients country!
Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by Roboto11: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
danijesus:

They have also bought up all the real estate in Indian prisons.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by ronalmagic10(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
danijesus:

With drug money and we're taking over those properties. Watch and see

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by Superwave16320: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
Are you talking about the criminal that looted over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governor convoy

Or

The one that looted Anambra State fund into his daugther Gabrielle pandora account

Or

The one that looted Anambra coffers to build himself Malls in Abuja n PH or why is he yet to build another mall since he left the State coffers.

iSense247:

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by floret23(f): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Superwave16320:

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by iSense247: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Superwave16320:
Are you talking about the criminal that looted over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governor convoy

Or

The one that looted Anambra State fund into his daugther Gabrielle pandora account

Or

The one that looted Anambra coffers to build himself Malls in Abuja n PH or why is he yet to build another mall since he left the State coffers.

Can you pray that your life will be like the evil you are wishing Nigeria? May you receive mercy.
Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by sreamsense: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
floret23:

Which two countries again are you looking for? You already have two countries in one! Is biafran country where sit-at-home is declared every Monday not a country? Is alaigbo where Ipob/esn kills Igbos every week to prove their stupidity to Buhari not a country? Is Biafra land where one Finland based Ekpa is remotely controlling destinies of Biafrans by determining who dies or leaves in the guise of saboteur not yet a country? The other country is where kanu is being held as animal in the zoo eating cake of regret of his past failure. You are already enjoying the choice of kanu and Ekpa where every infrastructure is being destroyed with hope that one day it will be built with oil money even though alaigbo produces least oil in Nigeria that is not even enough to develop imo, Abia and Anambra. Enjoy your land of nzogbu, nzogbu politicians

3 Likes

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by iSense247: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Superwave16320:
Foolish Igbo what happened to Biafra or death ? When did you start caring about Nigeria ?

Can you pray that your Igbo wretched life will be like the evil you are wishing Nigeria with the failure pandora criminal ? May you receive mercy from this foolish n stupidity

I pity your bitter soul cry
Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by adekolaelect(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wailing and crying even before the conclusion of 2023 election. Tinubu will be the president for reasonable Nigerians while IPOb Terrorists will reunite with their abandoned Terrorist leader after 2023 election. Don't make mistake . Your Erosions and Terrorist dominated region is not the same with peaceful Yoruba region in any way. No one is begging to relate with you but na you dey rush and force your relationship on us by migrating to Yotubas land due to selves inflicted civil war ongoing in your region. Many of you can't go to village anymore for the fare of evil you bastard people planted in your region .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins by fasmukol: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Exactly why we can't entrust our dear country to your Zombie-in-chief Pandora.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Oshiomhole Paid Traditional homage To The Oba Of Benin At Igue Festival ( / I Never Held Meetings With Pdp’s G-5 Govs In London, Tinubu Declares / 6 Reasons Why Football (Soccer) is not Popular in America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.