Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Fortune And Class Magazine ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fortune And Class Magazine ! (1162 Views)

Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) / [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortune And Class Magazine ! by DaraAlina(f): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hi
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by Nellyon(f): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2011
Whats your email address? and what proof do u have that u are the said individual? I would appreciate it if you scanned and posted the bio data page of your intl passport oh miss Caribbean.
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by DaraAlina(f): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
lol
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by DaraAlina(f): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
lol
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by Nellyon(f): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2011
DaraAlina:

Happy New Month !!!!,

My name is Dara Alina Gadsden and I am Miss Caribbean World Beauty 2011. I am in the United States now and unfortunately I am trying to find " Fortune and Class" magazine , Is there a website or can someone scan the article that features me ?, I would greatly appreciate it grin

Peace, Love and Plenty Blessings,

Dara Alina Gadsden
Miss Caribbean World Beauty 2011

You are in the U.S NOW
You have a passport or a pass card?
To cap it all, you think anyone in their right senses will actually stalk a Miss Caribbean beauty, Thats not even a real pageant.
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by DaraAlina(f): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2011
lol
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by Nellyon(f): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2011
Title holder of what? give me a break please!
We know all about scams and they dont just tell u to 'send money to take a sick relative to a hospital'

But if you insist you are a beauty queen, i'd say, ''whatever works for you sweetheart''.
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by DaraAlina(f): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2011
Since you know about scams then why ask it appears like you do the same too, treat people the same way you wanted to be treated , You dont even have the right to judge who are you, at the end of the day your simple ,
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by Nellyon(f): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2011
^^ Whatever works for you sweetheart!!
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by Nellyon(f): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2011
Oh yeah have you ever heard of Google? it is a search engine that allows even morons to search for stuff in that it corrects your mistakes and can search for virtually anything giving you thousands of answers on relating subjects, . . . . . including fortune and class magazine.
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by DaraAlina(f): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2011
smh
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by Nellyon(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^ dont panic dear, take a deep breath, this is not how to be a beauty queen aka Miss caribbean beauty. Btw, i am mother Theresa, (on second thought, i am Condoleezza Rice.) Do you believe me just cos i said so on Nairaland?
Re: Fortune And Class Magazine ! by Nellyon(f): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2011
Ok Ok, i believe you are a queen queen. dont get your panties in a wad. So i call truce?

(1) (Reply)

Fans React To Wizkid’s New Freestyle Video / We’ve Got Pictures From The Elite Model Look Nigeria 2012 Event / 9ce Poses With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.