Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Prices Of Chickens Today In Nigeria From A Market Visit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prices Of Chickens Today In Nigeria From A Market Visit (533 Views)

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prices Of Chickens Today In Nigeria From A Market Visit by CitynewsNG(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
As Christmas is few hours away, I went into the popular market in my hometown, Ile-Ife in Osun State South West Nigeria to Check out what the prices of Chickens are presently.

My findings show that the Layers which are eggs that are tired of laying are between 3000-3800, depending on the sellers wish to sell after bargaining.

The Broilers are sold based on Kgs, with very heavy big ones going for 12k at 7kg while 3-5KG are between 7500 - 9500.

Most Chickens sellers sell by road side, especially around the market areas and busy Junctions.

How much is the cost of Chickens in your areas and what do you think about these prices? I think they are on the high sides? Or you disagree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq__nwqZUDM

Re: Prices Of Chickens Today In Nigeria From A Market Visit by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
The old layers are sweeter. Left to me, I'll go for the old layers though I'm not a chicken person.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Chickens Today In Nigeria From A Market Visit by silibaba: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
The old layers are sweeter. Left to me, I'll go for the old layers though I'm not a chicken person.
I will drink garri and coconut in Christmas day, make i see if I go die.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Chickens Today In Nigeria From A Market Visit by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
silibaba:
I will drink garri and coconut in Christmas day, make i see if I go die.

Rich Mans food.
Do you know how much I bought a tiny coconut this night?
Re: Prices Of Chickens Today In Nigeria From A Market Visit by silibaba: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Rich Mans food.
Do you know how much I bought a tiny coconut this night?

Bros you dey whine me ni?

Inshort, make income dey go.

(1) (Reply)

Create Massive Wealth As As Chatbot Entrepreneur / Can't Log Into My Deriv Synthetic Forex Account On Mt5 / 700 Million Linkedin Database Records Available For Grab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.