Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? (6600 Views)

Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Yungmil: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Straight to the point for me am not giving any of my Neighbors anything and am not expecting anything from them either!!!!!!

I will stay indoors from morning till dawn. I don't intend to go anywhere or to visit anyone. Neither am I inviting anybody to visit me. Just all by myself. Enjoying my privacy.

Without delay I have already gotten my favorite food for now which is garri which I am planning to drink tomorrow.

I just want to do something different tomorrow. Am drinking garri tomorrow!!! I already bought garri, cowbell chocolate to spice it up. Later I will get Gnut and sugar. cheesy

The truth is I feel happy eating in peace. Even if my Neighbors are busy frying chicken � up and down, I just want to feel happy as well drinking my garri garnished with milk and G-nut.

For me this life is very simple. If I can't eat chicken at least I can afford garri. The most important thing is I am happy drinking my garri.

Christmas is just a day (though a very special day), any day I can afford chicken is also like a Christmas to me.

So how do plan to spend your Christmas day?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Boogyman557: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool Me I don save 10k to use buy enough WEED for my niggaz we go show..

I buy HEADPHONE 4 my self dis xmass.. AS I de SMOKE WEED, I go de listen to 2pac music for INSPIRATION..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
counting hours until the day end, nothin to chop
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Zonefree(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
If you have money, tomorrow is Christmas.

If you don't have money, tomorrow is Sunday.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by jaeyking(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Just stay indoors and celebrate the day
Eat what is available
And pray for a better living

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by EvilRampage(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
In as much they are celebrating xmas tomorrow, its like every other day to me.
My homies come around and we catch cruise together, messing around together.
Would have done something nice for some folks here, but my money hang somewhere, hopefully before the new year celebration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by IceDune: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
At work. Drawbacks of being a Health worker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Burning bush.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Streetmovement(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Simple life
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
1. Sex
2. More sex
3. Go clubbing with a friend
4. Strip dance
5. Hookup for a ONS
6. Go back home and have the best time of my life with my beautiful fingers
7. Call a booty guy and have him over for the rest of the Boxing Day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by EvilRampage(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:
1. Sex 2. More sex 3. Go clubbing with a friend 4. Strip dance 5. Hookup for a ONS 6. Go back home and have the best time of my life with my beautiful fingers 7. Call booty guy and have him over for the rest of the Boxing Day
dey play

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Illegal1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Me I don save 10k to use buy enough WEED for my niggaz we go show..

I buy HEADPHONE 4 my self dis xmass.. AS I de SMOKE WEED, I go de listen to 2pac music for INSPIRATION..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

the boogyman himslf...

the bossman,wetin u cum get 4 ur nairaland niggas?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yungmil:
Straight to the point for me am not giving any of my Neighbors anything and am not expecting anything from them either!!!!!!

I will stay indoors from morning till dawn. I don't intend to go anywhere or to visit anyone. Neither am I inviting anybody to visit me. Just all by myself. Enjoying my privacy.

Without delay I have already gotten my favorite food for now which is garri which I am planning to drink tomorrow.

I just want to do something different tomorrow. Am drinking garri tomorrow!!! I already bought garri, cowbell chocolate to spice it up. Later I will get Gnut and sugar. cheesy

The truth is I feel happy eating in peace. Even if my Neighbors are busy frying chicken � up and down, I just want to feel happy as well drinking my garri garnished with milk and G-nut.

For me this life is very simple. If I can't eat chicken at least I can afford garri. The most important thing is I am happy drinking my garri.

Christmas is just a day (though a very special day), any day I can afford chicken is also like a Christmas to me.

So how do plan to spend your Christmas day?

I am never on holiday and I am never celebrating anything.....as of 24 December 2022.
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Pells1: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:
1. Sex
2. More sex
3. Go clubbing with a friend
4. Strip dance
5. Hookup for a ONS
6. Go back home and have the best time of my life with my beautiful fingers
7. Call a booty guy and have him over for the rest of the Boxing Day
Wasted soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Pells1:
Wasted soul

Merry Christmas to you. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by superintendents(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2022
roaming around d streets..we thank god we are alive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Mermaid123: 1:58am On Dec 25, 2022
By staying indoors all through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Generalwoodz(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2022
I really don't know how the going is gonna be.

However, predictably like most of other nairalanders perched here amma be indoors, picking my nostrils while intently listening for a knock on my door.

If a knock filters in then you know food has come grin.

At some point, after I must have gained sufficient energy from the future food amma pick myself from the position where I lay to dance.

Firstly, dancing lazily, then minutes inside with vigor like a Stark madam.

Exhausted, I'd fall like a pack of cards on the couch, picking up my phone, I'd text: merry Christmas Mom"

There's this bottle of origin in a corner of my room. Yours sincerely, I'd soak myself inside it before my blood shot eyes closes and falls into sleep.

This Christmas is the worst.

Someone should bring me 2000- 2012 type of Christmas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Xegide: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2022
IceDune:
At work. Drawbacks of being a Health worker
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by jumper524(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2022
I still dey bed dey sleep..
My plans today is to stay at home and eat all the Christmas goodies from my neighbour
Im a Muslim in a christain dominated environment, it's always a tough one for me every christmas honestly.
In my place, there's much love irrespective of religion so my house is always filled with excess foods on Christmas day, also in my tradition it's a big abomination to waste food so I'm trying my best to make sure I have a taste of almost all foods brought to my house this Christmas.
There's one police woman I do call my second mama, her own na special, I dey reserve space for that her fried rice and salad.
Modified,
my neighbour just drop MASA for us make I start d day with that one

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Sucre6: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2022
I am currently on my bed and watching Tinsels, ones I get my lazy ass of the bed, it's straight to go eat some apples, before making my stew, I have a huge line up of activities,

But the highpoint of today event is gotta be my elder brother birthday, we throwing him a huge surprise party, he have no idea yet, baba deserve a break, he's 50 today cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by santos123(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
Indoors. No plans at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Julianaa: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
Home alone, with no Christmas food yet

But I am looking at this neighbor meet

His is generous,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by KingLennon(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
Going to church first to appreciate the maker.

Then we'll go downtown to drink palm wine and eat 404 while listening to palm wine music by show Dem camp (◔‿◔)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by Almiron: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
I'm definitely not going to church, I don't remember the last time I enter church. I'm about to start drinking here..home drinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by ominilongest(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
5k loud
5k Colorado
2 monster energy drink make my eye dirty enter church
I get some things to reason with baba God

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
To start the day with.

Merry Christmas all Nairalanders.

From the Kitchen of dem [b][/b].

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by OboOlora(f): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Indoor, under my duvet drinking 1891 Glef whiskey, eating chicken alata and disturbing Nairaland with comments!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by sslcrypt: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by ATEAMS: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Like this like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? by uncleck: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2022
I've bought enough fuel for the gen. Once I get up from this bed I'll take my breakfast, bath and then put on the gen and play unending jams till tomorrow morning

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2go Registration Sign Up Page Www.2go.im | Www.2go.com / Research:world's Top 10 Countries With The Sexiest Women. / Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.