Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Missed Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Missed Calls (4891 Views)

MTN Missed Call Alert Service / What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? / Xposed Framework: The Most Missed Feature On Android Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed Calls by manmustwac(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hi nairalanders I didn't know where to post this topic but figured out that here would be the best place. Am based in London and keep getting missed calls from a pacticular cell phone number in Nigeria. This has been going on for the past 4 months now. If I answer the call the person just cuts the line this is the number +02033116869. Because the number is not correct it is not possible for me call the person back. I did try removing the + sign and adding +2348 in front of the 0 and dialing this number +234802033116869 but was told by the person who answered that it was a wrong number.

So please readers I would like you guys to give me all the dialing codes for the nigerian networks so I can keep trying until I discover who the mystery caller is. Thanx wink
Re: Missed Calls by ekel101: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2011
its not a Nigerian number, fraudsters i guess, check you balance after calling the number again
Re: Missed Calls by mavinc4u(f): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2011
manmustwac:

Hi nairalanders I didn't know where to post this topic but figured out that here would be the best place. Am based in London and keep getting missed calls from a pacticular cell phone number in Nigeria. This has been going on for the past 4 months now. If I answer the call the person just cuts the line this is the number +02033116869. Because the number is not correct it is not possible for me call the person back. I did try removing the + sign and adding +2348 in front of the 0 and dialing this number +234802033116869 but was told by the person who answered that it was a wrong number.

So please readers I would like you guys to give me all the dialing codes for the nigerian networks so I can keep trying until I discover who the mystery caller is. Thanx wink

you don enter one chance,they are fraudsters,they are using you as recharge cards,they normally give hot flash and when you come out and see it,you will think somebody from outside the country had called you and you will call back.if you don't have reasonable credit on your phone,it won't connect cos they have coded it in such a way that there will be so much money on your phone before calling them even when there is credit,it won't really connect but it will be showing calling, as is showing that,your money is going and if you should listen to it ,you hear a machine voice telling you that your money is being transferred.any number with + anything without a country code,don't call back.check country codes before doing so.hope what i said makes sense.
Re: Missed Calls by manmustwac(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
@: mavinc4u
thanks for your advice wink

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa / W.T.F. Fastest Download Speed *EVER* (pix) / Apple Id Activation - Must Read For Ipad / Iphone Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.