Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions (954 Views)

Professions And Jobs With The Highest Earnings In Canada / Click-on Kaduna Partners With Digital Naija To Create Employment For Graduates / Needed For Part-time Employment. A Graduate In The Following Engineering Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by ensodev(m): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Civil Engr
Fabrication
Coating
Civil
Plumbing
HVAC
Electrical
Mecanical
Plumbing
Welding/Piping

IMPORTANT

Must be a graduate (BSC/HND).
Must have reasonable working experience.
You will not pay a penny now or after, the company is taking care of everything

Correct email
intjob4ng@gmail.com
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by ensodev(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2022
Country and other details will be communicated to you after you have been shortlisted.
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by Olaqoz: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2022
ensodev:
Civil Engr
Fabrication
Coating
Civil
Plumbing
HVAC
Electrical
Mecanical
Plumbing
Welding/Piping

IMPORTANT

Must be a graduate (BSC/HND).
Must have reasonable working experience.
You will not pay a penny now or after, the company is taking care of everything

send your cv to intjobs4ng@gmail.com

The mail address is not found.

Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by micky22: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Mail not going
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by ensodev(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Sorry about that wrong email, have changed it from the main post and this is it also.

intjob4ng@gmail.com
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by ensodev(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
intjob4ng@gmail.com
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by ensodev(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2022
Olaqoz:

The mail address is not found.

intjob4ng@gmail.com
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by ensodev(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2022
This is what we have left

Sr. QC Supervisor. (1)
Sr. Mechanical. (4)
Sr. Electrical. (5)
QC Supervisor. (7)
Welding/Piping. (28)
Fabrication. (11)
Static. (1)
Rotating. (1)
Electrical. (26)
Instrumentation. (6)
Coating. (16)
Civil. (20)
Communication. (5)
HVAC. (7)
Plumbing. (6)
Architectural. (6)

1 Like

Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by ensodev(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2022
intjob4ng@gmail.com that the correct email
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by enambobo(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Is there still vacancy for a civil engr?
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by ensodev(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Go ahead and drop your CV pls. just make sue you have BSC/HND and you have work experience.
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by causewahala: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
International job posting rarely equate B. Sc and H.N.D, care to explain why its equated in your own case?
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by ensodev(m): 3:21am On Dec 28, 2022
causewahala:
International job posting rarely equate B. Sc and H.N.D, care to explain why its equated in your own case?

thats a good question to ask but all i can say is that they need professional and graduate as i was told by the owner of the company, i actually handle some part of the IT for the company here nigeria, thats how i got to know about it. i asked him if i can share this with my people and he gave me the the big YES so here we are.

Also when you look into the list, we might agree that some or majority must be an expert/professional. also the industry which i did not mention here is a big one.
Re: International Employment For The Following Engineering Professions by ensodev(m): 4:23am On Dec 28, 2022
My people, some other employment are available here also presently kindly check the site. recruitmentboard com ng
that site is a nigerian site

(1) (Reply)

2023 Nigeria Presidential Election Will Be Rigged God Showed A Party, IF He Wins / Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 -yellowbox Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy Jobs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.