Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

My First React Js Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My First React Js Website (350 Views)

Rate My First React Js Web App / Rate My First React Website / Build Your First React With Redux App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First React Js Website by stevesawo: 4:47am On Dec 25, 2022
A dude posted BMW website here as an example of a clean website, l tried to see if I can duplicate the homepage only

https://papaya-hotteok-346ea4.netlify.app/

Note: No slider/carousel yet. Still working on it.
* Used css grid for layout
* Css flexbox for alignment.
* Props to avoid code repetition.
Guys, as I hosted the site, I noticed that the gap between the button and description has disappeared. Will fix it.

1 Like

Re: My First React Js Website by QuoteJustOnce: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2022
Looks good but the focus are on the images, yeah? But they are dark and recessed and the text super-white.
Now the attention shifts to the text and not the lovely cars there, you dig?
And they are quite heavy, please compress images losslessly before upload or upload as-is and use a quality transformation when fetching. Good luck.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Linking Up With Other C++ Developers / Learn Programming For Free Nowadays, Here’s A List For You To Get Started! / Should C++ Be Taught As The First Programming Language At School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.