Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Rate My First React Js Web App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Rate My First React Js Web App (1146 Views)

Rate My First React Website / Node Js/react JS Web Developer Needed For Full Time Or Contract Work / PHP/ Node JS Web Developer Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My First React Js Web App by abuaslam: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Good Morning
I Started Learning Reactjs Recently And Have So Far Developed Two Web Apps, I Will Be Glad If You Will Review Them And Tell Me Where I Need Improvement.

1. [url]abuaslamtech.github.io/acollege[/url]

A School (demo) Website, It Displays Informations About A School.

2. [url]abuaslamtech.github.io/blogish[/url]

A Blog That Displays Posts/articles, I Used Firebase As The Backend That Holds The Blog Data.

Thank You All
Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2022
abuaslam:
Good Morning
I Started Learning Reactjs Recently And Have So Far Developed Two Web Apps, I Will Be Glad If You Will Review Them And Tell Me Where I Need Improvement.

The first website isn't responsive on my phone

A Blog That Displays Posts/articles, I Used Firebase As The Backend That Holds The Blog Data.

Thank You All
The first website isn't responsive on my phone
Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by niel63(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT.

Bro, you need to work on your css skills.
That react is paying more doesn't mean the road is smooth.

Before I check whether a site is based on react or not, I first look through its layouts.

Go back to your css bro. You'll do alot more with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Some things are better left on the IDE

From the part where your site displays "Loading" before the actual content is loaded

It shows you're following a tutorial on YouTube and u don't really fully understand css and JavaScript lol
Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by Phantaminum1(f): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
abuaslam:
Good Morning

Thank You All
It looks nice, but I think you should work more on media queries.
Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by Contekbbc: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bad belle.
Wetin you no sabi yourself.
This life sha

GREATIGBOMAN:
Some things are better left on the IDE

From the part where your site displays "Loading" before the actual content is loaded

It shows you're following a tutorial on YouTube and u don't really fully understand css and JavaScript lol

1 Like

Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Contekbbc:

Bad belle.
Wetin you no sabi yourself.
This life sha

Hehehe

I could do this with my eyes closed and one of my hand tied behind my back

1 Like

Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by Arrayman: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nice attempt but work on the responsiveness and ux.
Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
You could have easily made your page mobile responsive on the go making all your based parent containers a Flex element and setting the direction to column on Mobile devices with width set to 100% and a padding

Since your using REACT it would have been done with a 2liner code.

Just Listing for onResize and save the resize value in a state and maybe use Object literals to dynamically change your Layouts on devices <900px or > as the case may be

1 Like

Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by nigretos2011: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hi! My first site was actually in HTML and looked like complete crap! But then I practiced a bit and realized it was a hell of a long time! After a few tries to build my website I figured out that it's easier to hire some professionals to make it look good and fast, and I found some guys from https://anyforsoft.com/blog/10-famous-websites-built-react-js/ who are really helpful and I can't recommend them enough!
Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by Playermayweda(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
You could have easily made your page mobile responsive on the go making all your based parent containers a Flex element and setting the direction to column on Mobile devices with width set to 100% and a padding

Since your using REACT it would have been done with a 2liner code.

Just Listing for onResize and save the resize value in a state and maybe use Object literals to dynamically change your Layouts on devices <900px or > as the case may be

You can just use media queries
Re: Rate My First React Js Web App by Playermayweda(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
You need to improve on your css bro, especially in your first one

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Make Money Genuinely Online? / Mobile App Hosting Probs / Android App Developer That No About Webservice Come In And Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.