Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. (2256 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Is it APC that has destroyed the country beyond redemption that will now win in 2023?

How much is a bag of rice in your area? How much is a liter of fuel? How much is 1 per kg of gas in your area? How much are these things as compared to 2015 when your APC government met them? And yet you feel and think APC will win again? grin omo u urchins are terrible human beings I swear
APC IS A PARTY, WISE PEOPLE VOTE INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY, JAGABAN SUPERCEDES ALL HIS OPPOSITION. THOUGH SOWORE IS MY CANDIDATE, but I will eventually vote Tinubu, because sowore just like obi is a waste of vote
Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by GoodCane: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
APC IS A PARTY, WISE PEOPLE VOTE INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY, JAGABAN SUPERCEDES ALL HIS OPPOSITION. THOUGH SOWORE IS MY CANDIDATE, but I will eventually vote Tinubu, because sowore just like obi is a waste of vote

How much is a bag of rice in your area? Why una no dey answer this question? grin

How much is per kg gas in your area abeg? How much is a liter of fuel in your area? How much were these things before your APC met them? Tinubu even said he made Buhari president and yet couldn't give buhari ideas on how to fix the country? grin urchins and sense must never be used in the same sentence.

Personally I have decided not to engage any urchin again, they're too daft to engage with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by GoodCane: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Pdp, the dominant political party In ur region, are they different from APC, 99% of Igbos are stupid

Bros be informed that we binis have no relation with the igbos whatsoever. And our votes here in Edo State and the entire SS region goes massively to HE president peter Obi of labour party.

APC and PDP will be kicked out come 2023! Meanwhile you never answer my question, Abi you dey fear? grin how much were those things as compared to 2015 before your APC took over?

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by RealLagosBoy: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2022
My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.

Merry Christmas everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by GoodCane: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Pdp, the dominant political party In ur region, are they different from APC, 99% of Igbos are stupid

however when PDP were in power, it was far better as compared to the disasters we now have parading as govt.

During PDP time.

A bag of rice was 8,400
Fuel was very cheap - 85naira -160
Bread - 80naira big bread - 150
Eggs - 25naira Etc
As in things were so cheap and life was meaningful and highly affordable

But today when APC took over
Bag of rice - 49k for local, 52k for foreign
Fuel - more than 260naira
Bread - 300 big bread - 750naira
Eggs - 100naira - 120naira

And yet you still don't have sense till Now? grin Omo urchins and sense must never be used in the same sentence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by GoodCane: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

OBIDIENTs everywhere grin

Comrade, watch and put on your helmet and be ready for battle, urchins are coming to fight and attack u now to say polling unit isn't online grin those guys are so terrible

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

however when PDP were in power, it was far better as compared to the disasters we now have parading as govt.

During PDP time.

A bag of rice was 8,400
Fuel was very cheap - 85naira -160
Bread - 80naira big bread - 150
Eggs - 25naira Etc
As in things were so cheap and life was meaningful and highly affordable

But today when APC took over
Bag of rice - 49k for local, 52k for foreign
Fuel - more than 260naira
Bread - 300 big bread - 750naira
Eggs - 100naira - 120naira

And yet you still don't have sense till Now? grin Omo urchins and sense must never be used in the same sentence
Jit is Buhari, not about APC or PDP or LB, most people in APC now, were formally in PDP. u people are dull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by Jack005(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2022
Port Harcourt is Obidient.. Rivers state is Obidient

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Bros be informed that we binis have no relation with the igbos whatsoever. And our votes here in Edo State and the entire SS region goes massively to HE president peter Obi of labour party.

APC and PDP will be kicked out come 2023! Meanwhile you never answer my question, Abi you dey fear? grin how much were those things as compared to 2015 before your APC took over?
see ur mouth, entire ss, including ovie Omo agege abi, u be mumu. Peter Obi was in PDP, and for 16yrs, no refinery, and could not put our electricity in good shape, now want to come and correct that abi, you are the dullest person on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by Frank688915: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

chinedu, if not for bobo chicago and his puppets can you claim your moniker? ungrateful pigs

by the way do you go home for Christmas?
Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by GoodCane: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Jit is Buhari, not about APC or PDP or LB, most people in APC now, were formally in PDP. u people are dull

Bros, is tehifnubu not in APC? grin didn't Tinubu said he made Buhari president? So why couldn't he tell buhari all the "lame ideas" he had back then so they can fix the country? he even said he'll continue from where buhari stopped grin shey u dey whine me? Tehifnubu is another disaster waiting to happen. The man is buhari pro Max and must never be allowed close to Aso rock.

You better don't waste your vote on such a calamity. APC and PDP will be kicked out come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by GoodCane: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2022
Jack005:
Port Harcourt is Obidient.. Rivers state is Obidient

Bro get your helmet ready, tehifnubu urchins are coming for you.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by julaion: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2022
ShinnBet:

PVC ?

Lol

Only OSU go dey brag on PVC

Any way, Ekpa dey wait for una to come vote for Nigerian illegal allegations.
Urchins abeg change tactics,this pattern don dey wine na grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by GoodCane: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
see ur mouth, entire ss, including ovie Omo agege abi, u be mumu. Peter Obi was in PDP, and for 16yrs, no refinery, and could not put our electricity in good shape, now want to come and correct that abi, you are the dullest person on Nairaland

. Bros again I asked,

How much is a bag of rice in your area?

How much is per kg of gas in your area?

How much is a liter of fuel in your area?

What is wrong with you urchins? Why are you afraid of answering this question? grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by Jack005(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Bro get your helmet ready, tehifnubu urchins are coming for you.
Comrade. I get Anti urchin drug to use tame the irredeemables

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Bros, is tehifnubu not in APC? grin didn't Tinubu said he made Buhari president? So why couldn't he tell buhari all the "lame ideas" he had back then so they can fix the country? he even said he'll continue from where buhari stopped grin shey u dey whine me? Tehifnubu is another disaster waiting to happen. The man is buhari pro Max and must never be allowed close to Aso rock.

You better don't waste your vote on such a calamity. APC and PDP will be kicked out come 2023
why can't Peter Obi tell JONATHAN what to do?
Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

. Bros again I asked,

What is wrong with you urchins? Why are you afraid of answering this question? grin
shut up, PETER OBI is going no where
Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by alsudan: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2022
I Jubrin alsudan the naturalized Nigerian, even though originally from Sudan will be voting for PO and my brother from Mauritania Datti grin

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by GoodCane: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
why can't Peter Obi tell JONATHAN what to do?

How can he when things were cheap? Foods were available and Very cheap.

Cars were cheap, foods were in surplus and Very cheap, fuel was 85naira - 160naira.
Bags of rice nko? Very cheap! 8,400

Everyone was happening except you urchins.

Today how much is the price of those things? And yet u wan tell me say Tinubu no know say hunger wan kill his urchins? And yet he's the closest person to Buhari grin of course, how can he when all does is to cripple Lagos State treasurey dried grin abeg urchins and sense must never be used in the same sentence

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by GoodCane: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
shut up, PETER OBI is going no where

Omo see pains grin I feel your pains and your tears dey Sweet me aswear

Bros answer my question if e Sure for you.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

How can he when things were cheap? Foods were available and Very cheap.

Cars were cheap, foods were in surplus and Very cheap, fuel was 85naira - 160naira.
Bags of rice nko? Very cheap! 8,400

Everyone was happening except you urchins.

Today how much is the price of those things? And yet u wan tell me say Tinubu no know say hunger wan kill his urchins? And yet he's the closest person to Buhari grin of course, how can he when all does is to cripple Lagos State treasurey dried grin abeg urchins and sense must never be used in the same sentence
lol, what of electricity and refinery, or u think electricity is not important, if things were perfect as u described, why did people clamour for change, u have damaged memory,things are expensive everywhere in the whole wide world, though Buhari made some wrong fulani policy, which Jagaban the economist will amend. Thanks use ur PVC for Jagaban, because obi is a waste
Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by GoodCane: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
lol, what of electricity and refinery, or u think electricity is not important, if things were perfect as u described, why did people clamour for change, u have damaged memory,things are expensive everywhere in the whole wide world, though Buhari made some wrong fulani policy, which Jagaban the economist will amend. Thanks use ur PVC for Jagaban, because obi is a waste

Those people who clamoured for changed are now regretting. We all saw how most northerners as well as other tribes and regions tender public apology to GEJ (the best president Nigeria ever had after yar'adua)

If Tinubu couldn't tell buhari to Amen those daft policy, is it when the criminal becomes president of oduduwa he'll amend it? grin u better wake up to reality boy. APC and PDP will be kicked out come 2023! I'll urge you to cast your vote for peter Obi of labour party come 2023

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Those people who clamoured for changed are now regretting. We all saw how most northerners as well as other tribes and regions tender public apology to GEJ (the best president Nigeria ever had after yar'adua)

If Tinubu couldn't tell buhari to Amen those daft policy, is it when the criminal becomes president of oduduwa he'll amend it? grin u better wake up to reality boy. APC and PDP will be kicked out come 2023! I'll urge you to cast your vote for peter Obi of labour party come 2023
lol, if you want to waste ur vote, go ahead.merry Xmas bro
Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by danielistics(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Obedient and useful.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by RealLagosBoy: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2022
Frank688915:

chinedu, if not for bobo chicago and his puppets can you claim your moniker? ungrateful pigs

by the way do you go home for Christmas?

Drink and be satisfied.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2022
My vote and that of my entire generation is for Peter Obi.

Merry Christmas to you all.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by manmade(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Beware of PVC clones , don't post your pvc on social media, just my 2cents.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by sukar886: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Pvc

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by RealLagosBoy: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
manmade:
Beware of PVC clones , don't post your pvc on social media, just my 2cents.

They should start their cloning with this ones first.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by JudgeWilson(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Obi Datti is the goal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Truely Independent? / Why Is .com.ng Not Respected By Some Nigerian And Foreign Companies? / Are Nigerians Coward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.