Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How To Delete Linkedin Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Delete Linkedin Account (145 Views)

Why Isn't There A Way To Delete Past Posts On Nairaland / How To Delete A Topic / How To Fix "No Permission To Delete File" On Android Device - Notedwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Linkedin Account by techilu: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Thinking of unsubscribing from LinkedIn? If after thinking about it you are sure to take the step, you only have to know how to delete your LinkedIn account correctly. I explain it to you throughout this post.

Many people decide to open a professional profile on LinkedIn with the aim of establishing a network of contacts or looking for a job. However, with the passage of time, many users consider deleting their profile. That is why I am often asked what to do to unsubscribe from this social network. Well, then I will explain the steps you must take to delete your LinkedIn account.

Table of Contents
What happens when you unsubscribe from LinkedIn?
Why do you want to delete LinkedIn account?
1 You have more than one account
2 You can’t access your profile
3 You get no results
4 You do not want to have visibility on LinkedIn
Steps to delete your LinkedIn account
Can you reopen your account once deleted?

What happens when you unsubscribe from LinkedIn?
If you want to delete your LinkedIn account, the first step is to be clear about what this means:

Closing your LinkedIn account means that your profile will be permanently deleted. All the information you have shared on this social network will be deleted and you will no longer have access to it.

That is why I insist so much that it is important that you are sure to take this step. Once given, you will no longer be able to access your profile or your contacts and you will no longer be up to date with their publications.

On the other hand, if you have a LinkedIn Premium account and you want to stop paying to use LinkedIn, you don’t need to delete your account. This is something that often causes confusion. LinkedIn always gives you the option to cancel Premium access and continue enjoying the platform with a basic account.

By canceling Premium access you will keep your profile, your contacts and all other data.

Why do you want to delete LinkedIn account?
There are reasons that are frequently repeated among those users who wish to unsubscribe. Next I am going to talk about the most frequent ones.

Read More:- [https://techilu.com/delete-linkedin-account/][https://techilu.com/delete-linkedin-account/]

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria, Criminal Breach Of Privacy By Big Tech Is On Steroids - Chima / Are You A Property Agent, Read This / Obi Endorsement: Buhari Blasts Obasanjo, Says Former President Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.