Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). (17516 Views)

Only Five States Can Build Over 100 Km Of Electricity Transmission Lines - EMRC / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) / Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by EdiskyHarry: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
So this is what NIGERIA has finally been reduced to? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, so street light is now a thing to celebrate about

Boss... Gently waiting for Ur giveaway

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by southsouthking(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You're a poor and wretched Igbo. It is only you fools who celebrate nonsense after they have given your mothers kerosene to drink.
Wealthy Igbos know who they are supporting and it is not that promoter of poverty called Peter Obi.

You paupers are the ones that full ipob, constituting a nuisance everywhere.

Mumu Yoruba man when think say everyone when dey support Obi na Igbo.
This post you just dig up na cruise.
Fast forward to this date, i don marry, gave birth to a lovely daughter, cruise around on a lovely Lexus is250, even though i never build house, that one na sure come 2023.
For you information Tinubu slave, i be Bini Boy not Igbo.
Son of Jazebel.
For your notice,
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by southsouthking(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You're a poor and wretched Igbo. It is only you fools who celebrate nonsense after they have given your mothers kerosene to drink.
Wealthy Igbos know who they are supporting and it is not that promoter of poverty called Peter Obi.

Fast forward to this date, i don marry, gave birth to a lovely daughter, cruise around on a lovely Lexus is250, even though i never build house, that one na sure come 2023.
Son of Jazebel.
Na people like you when be keyboard warrior i Sabi use axe chop him finger.
Ozuor.
For your notice,
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by southsouthking(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Son of Jazebel.
Ozuor.
For your notice,
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by Roboto11: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
southsouthking:

Son of Jazebel.
Ozuor.
For your notice,

My own is simple.

Is it hatred for Tinubu despite the leaps and bounds his state has grown under his direction or the love for Obi because he developed his state that informs your decision?
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by billyG(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wetin remain for council chairman to commision?if he no commission this wetin else he go take form activities?Oh Jah why cursed us with bad,wicked leaders from the pits of Hell?why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by izubext007: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bini
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by coputa(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Edo state development ceased when Bendel state was divided
into two states:Edo and Delta state,Igbinedion,Oshomhole and now Obaseki. didn't add any value to it than they met it,despite being an oil producing state

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by Alawode01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Street light,nawh oh,Edo no be Lagos because this is what a landlord can do in new street of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by NaMe4: 1:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
That's a mistake. Edo has no good road but commissioning Street light. Dey play!

So make pipu fit see the potholes.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by NaMe4: 2:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Mrfksb1:
it will never be well with you and your generation for clearly supporting a failure because you get peanut from him

I curse you this day, may your life be miserable just the way people suffer in Edo as a result of obaseki foolishness

It's one thing I hate about some of our people. Once they benefit crumbs, they will support rubbish!

I've never seen a bunch of social climbers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by delpee(f): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na wa! Edo no be Lagos truly. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by MrDoGood(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
naptu2:
Godwin Obaseki (GGO) @GovernorObaseki

https://twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1606735738434949121

I'm ashamed cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by MadmanObi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Action governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). by AmuRubber(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2023
winterfell007:

You folks should stop comparing Lagos state with Edo or Anambra state, they do not share the same economic profile. Stop forming village champion. Compare yourself with fellow mega profile cities across the continent like Johannesburg, Cairo, Rabat, Nairobi and even your fellow West African neighbours like Abidjan.
Johannesburg doesn't compare herself with Undeba, Johannesburg knows she's the economic capital of SA not Undeba, Cairo doesn't compare herself with Alexandria and others mentioned don't.
Only Lagos is rubbing shoulders with states she naturally has comparative advantage over. It means you ain't competitive, you are lagging amongst your peers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police, SSS, Broker Peace Between Wike, Amaechi / BREAKING: Presidency Speaks On Plot To Arrest CJN, Frame Court Justices / COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.