Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Audit Your Relationships - Arome Tokula - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Audit Your Relationships - Arome Tokula (159 Views)

God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula / Unravel What's In This Box - Boxing Day By Arome Tokula / Interview With Apostle Arome Osayi, The Founder Of Remnant Christian Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audit Your Relationships - Arome Tokula by hapoelcars: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Audit your Relationships - Arome Tokula Invasion by insight

As 2022 rounds up and you move into 2023, evaluate the sum total to the associations and relationships you are in. Scriptures tells us in John5:5-7 of a particular guy that sat 38yrs at the pool. You all know that story, and Christ said "do you want to be made whole?"

Now a certain man was there who has an infirmity thirty-eight years. when Christ saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been in that condition a long time. He said to him, "Do you want to want to made well?" The sick man answered Him, "Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up: but while I am coming, another steps down before me." John 5:5-7

Notice, the guy said "I had no man to put him in the water when the angel comes to stir it." How can you not have any man for 38years? How can you be by a place for thirty-eight good years and you have no man? The guy didn't audit his relationships. So looking at someone's kind of problem you can tell what kind of association are lacking in the persons life. Can I talk to somebody here? You need different kind of relationships, and you should ask God in prayer for them. You should pray for some are

i, Helpers of destiny
ii, Whisperers of destiny
- you need somebody that can speak your name to the king. You need butlers, they might not be able to reward you but they can position you before kinds (Gen 41:8-15). Are you listening to me? Not everybody in your life must buy you Shawarma, not everybody in your life that should be people you watch football matches with. You should have a billionaires number on your phone if you want to do things in the realm of billions.

Someone here might ask "how do i meet them?" Believe God for it. Say "Lord I receive them."

Pastor Arome is the General Overseer
Christ Family Center, Abuja
2nd Floor Silverbird Entertainment Centre,
1161 Memorial Drive, By Musa Ya'adua Centre,
CBD, Abuja
Tel: 09030000413
facebook: Christ Family Ministry
You can join us online via any of our streaming links:
YouTube: https://youtube.com/christfamilyministry
Mixlr: https://mixlr.com/cfm-live

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Not Surprised / Presidency: How Nigerians Disobeyed Primate Ayodele In 2019 And Suffered For It / God's Usual Way Of Dealing With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.