Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Am Lonely - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Lonely (1161 Views)

Am Lonely,single And Needs A Life Partner For A Serious Relationship / Am Lonely, / Need A Single Guy Am Lonely Add Me 30F0163C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Lonely by Prayforus: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
I need a lady to cheer me up
Re: I Am Lonely by HISchild: 2:36am On Sep 02, 2011
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matthew 6:33
Re: I Am Lonely by Mynd44: 3:09am On Sep 02, 2011
Hmmm
Re: I Am Lonely by Prayforus: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2011
I am very serious
Re: I Am Lonely by Mynd44: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
Everyone who is serious is in Yaba Left
Re: I Am Lonely by claremont(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2011
HISchild:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matthew 6:33
Seconded! Pray and wait on God for a cure for loneliness.
Re: I Am Lonely by islamrules(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2011

Do you mean after seeking the kingdom of God first, a lady will come and cheer him up from Kingdom of God ?

There is no sin in Kingdom of God!

ANd I dont think there is romance there too,
Re: I Am Lonely by MrCork19: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2011
Prayforus:

I need a lady to cheer me up

i can help. How many u need? undecided
Re: I Am Lonely by y3mz1(f): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
You need to be happy in yourself before you seek a lady.

What woman wants a broken (lonely & unhappy) man?!

I look for a strong man physically and mentally personally.
Re: I Am Lonely by HISchild: 1:18am On Sep 03, 2011
@islamrules

you misunderstand. The number one priority for any human being is our relationship to GOD, our Maker / Creator, and because all have sinned, for ("there is none righteous, no not one, there is none that does good"wink, so, our reconciliation back to HIM, HIS holy Eternal Majesty through HIMSELF in the person of our Lord JESUS CHRIST, should be, our number one priority /concern.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;” - Rom 3:23
For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.” - Rom 6:23
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12
So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.” - Rom 10:17
----------
So, what i was suggesting to the original poster (prayforus) was that he, as his user name suggests, actually prays and GOD, who knows all things may answer according to HIS perfect will for him. The conclusion? GOD is the number one priority, all things may follow after, and re: male and female relationships, the righteous GOD says - "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7 (be careful = be anxious for nothing)
Re: I Am Lonely by Prayforus: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2011
I need just one girl
Re: I Am Lonely by Andrew3(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

i can help. How many u need? undecided
lmaooooooo how many he need grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Lonely by Mynd44: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2011
Prayforus:

I need just one girl

you for ask for 10
Re: I Am Lonely by manmustwac(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2011
Why can't you pray for yourself
Re: I Am Lonely by MMM2(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
op
do u want 2 cheer ur pen

(1) (Reply)

Being Ugly A Barrier? / Kaduna Connects / Can Habikaz Get A New Boy Friend In This Room And Who Wont To Be The One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.