Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them (25044 Views)

Tucano Jets Delay: Military Conduct Not Kukah To Be Blamed, NEF Tells Presidenc / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now / Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by jojothaiv(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Memphitz357:
Waiting for that bitchass gay muthafucka, CoronaVirusRelo to have his say on this.
I suppose plank some of them 2 by 2

3 Likes

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by sapele914(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

Na mumu dey worry you! Did not even wait 5 minutes and a bat came out of the cave
You didn’t wait five minutes to type the nonsense in your head on social media?

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by phorget(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Why I always detest short people from being elected into leadership positions.

They are uncouth and mannerless when it comes to criticism.

But Buhari is tall nah, why is he uncouth and mannerless when dealing with Nigerians?... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by bdon123(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///Kukah-To-Buhari:-You’re-Leaving-Nigerians-Far-More-Worse-Than-You-Met-Them
Honest truth...even buhari admitted this at some point .Buhari knows he failed already

2 Likes

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
jojothaiv:

I suppose plank some of them 2 by 2

Can you even lift a 2X2?

You need food Bro!

You should be lifting food and not wood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by bdon123(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop insulting tinubu pls

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Brushstrokes20: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
sapele914:
You must be speaking from a reflection of your life?
Hell NO !... I'm Speaking from your perpetually doomed mother's miserable life's perception grin..... .
And by the way, have you eaten eaten today? grin
Doomed, discombobulated urchin grin
REST IN PIECES!.... Brainless baaaaastarrrd undecided
Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
bdon123:

Stop insulting tinubu pls

Asiwaju is a demigod! You cannot compare him with mere humans.
Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by blueAgent(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
So true.

The most clueless and incompetent president in the history of Nigeria and Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by PeterObi4LP: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Buhari government will be appreciated and child's play should Nigerians turn a blind eyes and vote one Togolese whose name start from T.

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by 1Dray(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
He didn't get 8 figures from buhari, it is expected.

Says a jobless urchin

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by 1Dray(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Then joblessly continue asslicking for worthless stipends.

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by mu2sa2: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
lansile:
I remember voting for Buhari twice under a scorching sun queuing for hours. Hoping that I would benefit from his government, but as it turned out, only well connected people still get jobs throughout his administration. He did try well with Npower though but I'm not a beneficiary. I wouldn't say his administration is a complete fiasco but I learnt a good lesson. Never waste a single minute voting for any politician not your very close relatives or pals. So, comes February, by God's grace a day to election I will bless Nigeria with a soul of a big chicken, well serviced generator and no matter how this government tried it shall be simple for me to buy fuel enough to last very long since we don't usually have power supply. May the best candidate win.
I have heard many people say almost the samething. My conclusion is that voter turn out in the next general election would be extremely low - probably close to the 8.8% turn out in the Tunisian Parliamentary election

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by bdon123(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Asiwaju is a demigod! You cannot compare him with mere humans.
15k monthly social media warrior in action lol

4 Likes

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by marlow1962(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Una nva see anytin, Shay u wan vote apc again?

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by FireUpNow(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
PMB and APC is the destroyer of Nigeria. E mi lokan is coming, so expect the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
bdon123:

15k monthly social media warrior in action lol

You have a right to your opinion. It’s all yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Nairanation2: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
I really wished d SE could capitalize on d gaping shortcomings of this APC to present a good, experienced & tested technocrat but alas, they presented something else. All these shenanigans, antics, abuse, rancour & belligerence from them would hv been partly excused if d right candidate was presented. I continue to use Anambra State governor as d perfect example, cuz how can a sane person think twice choosing among Soludo, Tinubu & Atiku? It's a no-brainer. To me personally, Obi is d least with experience & d wherewithal to lead this country EFFICIENTLY. I will rather not vote any of these present presidential candidates. My grouse with Tinubu is d fact that he played a key role in bringing this terrible govt into power... Extremely wicked. Atiku is a no-no. Obi is being pushed forward mainly bcuz d SE believes it's its turn & nothing more. On top that, they're using threats, violence, blackmail & abuse against any perceived opponent. Dey play. Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Babastrong(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Where is the GEEP MONEY for the vulnerable ones.
NSIP is the most corrupt empowerment under the minister of humaniterial and disaster management.
SADIYA FAROUQ should be investigated by ICPC AND EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Nursepepeye(f): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
okosodo:
Na wetin everybody know na im U dey tok
is good he say it over and over again, buhari praise Singer want to make him exit power as a hero instead as a worse failure in history

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by broadman20: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
He didn't get 8 figures from buhari, it is expected.

People like you DIE with their stupidity.

Everything about you is Naira and Kobo,

No wonder they always use and dump you people like trash since 2015 till date.

2 Likes

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by sapele914(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Brushstrokes20:

Hell NO !... I'm Speaking from your perpetually doomed mother's miserable life undecided...
And by the way, have you eaten eaten today?
Doomed, discombobulated urchin grin
REST IN PIECES!.... Brainless baaaaastarrrd undecided
I reiterate, you must be speaking from a reflection of your life?

From the abundance of the heart, the words come out.
Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Menclothing: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
True all Nigeria former president left Nigeria worst
Petrol was 50kobo 1978

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by jojothaiv(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Can you even lift a 2X2?

You need food Bro!

You should be lifting food and not wood.
It was all jokes but I understand where you're coming from.

Capisce?
Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by stuffs2002: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

APC's muslim-terrorist ticket will never stand in Jesus name. We are already doing our best physically and spiritually to make sure Tinubu is finally disgraced and retired permanently politically next year. Affliction like Buhari shall not rise the second time.

Tinubu is a disaster, Shetima is a desolation. They must not happen! They are both arrogant and are determined to reduce our country to a jungle. Nigeria is currently something worse than a zoo, moving to a jungle status would be too unbearable for sane people and it is not everyone that has the financial capacity to japa to sane countries. So we don't have choice than to get it right come 2023.

Rest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by sapele914(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
broadman20:

People like you DIE with their stupidity.

Everything about you is Naira and Kobo,

No wonder they always use and dump you people like trash since 2015 till date.
If it is not Naira & Kobo, then what is Father Cooker’s complaint about?
Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by ogbonti: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Buhari took Nigeria 10yrs backwards and one emilokan wants to continue from where bubu stopped.

May APC not happen to Nigeria again

what is 10 years backward ? i don’t know how old you are but was your life not better as a Nigerian in 2012 than it is in 2022? 2012 or 2005 which ever way you want to calculate it - the only time that this time in Nigeria is better than in Nigeria’s history is during the civil war or 3 to 4 month after the war - Buhari is the SI unit for incompetence and insensitivity in leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Enyimbamercedes: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
sapele914:
You didn’t wait five minutes to type the nonsense in your head on social media?

Sapele914 aka Blacknp aka KOLOKO PATRICK OBARO ISIAH ...28/8/1973, NIN...xxxxxxxxx607

Old man like you, yet you no get sense! You'll be 50 next year ...Fool at 50

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by sapele914(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
FireUpNow:
PMB and APC is the destroyer of Nigeria. E mi lokan is coming, so expect the worst.
You must have just relocated back to Nigeria from Cameroon?
Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Franchise21(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Have you detested BAT cos he's short also

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by Brushstrokes20: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
sapele914:
I reiterate, you must be speaking from a reflection of your life?

From the abundance of the heart, the words come out.
Brainless buffoon! You're mistaken me for your doomed, dumb as Fvck, FAMISHED father! grin
Wake up and smell the coffee dingbat undecided

I'm currently balling big time with assorted cuisines and exotic wines as I type FYI...
Once again I ask, HAVE YOU and your miserable mother EATEN today grin... KISS THE DUST FOOL undecided
... and rest in PIECES in advance.

1 Like

Re: Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them by ogbonti: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dshocker:
Buhari might incarcerate Kukah before he leaves office....

na there u go know say the Catholic Church is a mafia organization- Buhari go loss anytime him travel comot from naija - Don carlo de Messina go lead him Italian mafia group to capture am hand tied behind his back and dump him ina dirty garbage room in the vatican city until kukah is released …. forget rosary and homily - the catholic church has a brutal history- google is your friend…. Even as abacha craze reach him no arrest or detain kukah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Race For CBN Governor Heats Up / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? / Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.