Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

D M - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / D M (236 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D M by Suunnn(f): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Majority of us do not do it well

Or do i say, do it wrong

Most of us want to go into relationship, with people we love,, we will or we are going to love,,, we want to be serious in relationships because you can not get married all of a sudden.

It should involve time, timing that has to do with a step by step procedure to know where we are headed as well as what we want..

My point, if you are serious for a relationship is it not time to act as one?

Why do people pretend to want to be in relationships and rather all just to hurt and get away never minding how you tend to feel and think about it??

Why can't you go in with just sincere intent, i mean you want a relationship that could turn into marriage,, state it rather than otherwise

Is it not wiseable letting our motive known to our partners as to why we want to be in relationships, why we want he or she with us,, what their own feedback is all about?

Do you not feel and think it is okay doing these, i mean initially making our motive known??

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better / Prandelli Dental Clinic In Port Harcourt Is Open For Your Dental Needs / Hormonal Imbalance..... Herbal Permanent Solution& Regulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.