Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? (766 Views)

Wike: Pray For Tinubu So That All The Promises He Made Will Be Kept / Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by undisputedKOC: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
The answer is simple - everyone (excluding those primitive terrorists IPOB animals with nzogbu nzogbu politics) whose brain is working fine knows Tinubu is an excellent performer.

The love for Tinubu has swept across the entire North like an unstoppable tsunami. Everywhere I went to, it's Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu....for president. With the way things are going, Tinubu will end up breaking Buharis voting record of highest votes by any presidential candidate.

The way Tinubu has been moving strategically and meticulously, it is obvious this man is already campaigning for his 2nd term of presidency. Ride on Jagaban, the whole Ijaw nation is solidly behind you because we know greater prosperity, goodwill and development will happen to the Ijaw nation with a Tinubu presidency. There will be unprecedented massive growth in all Ijaw lands. Tinubu is a friend of the best African tribe in the world, Ijaw cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by undisputedKOC: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Whether it's in Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Gombe and all the other places I have recently visited, Tinubu is loved everywhere in the North.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by Osibajo2023: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
undisputedKOC:
The answer is simple - everyone (excluding those primitive terrorists IPOB animals with nzogbu nzogbu politics) whose brain is working fine knows Tinubu is an excellent performer.

The love for Tinubu has swept across the entire North like an unstoppable tsunami. Everywhere I went to, it's Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu....for president. With the way things are going, Tinubu will end up breaking Buharis voting record of highest votes by any presidential candidate.

The way Tinubu has been moving strategically and meticulously, it is obvious this man is already campaigning for his 2nd term of presidency. Ride on Jagaban, the whole Ijaw nation is solidly behind you because we know greater prosperity, goodwill and development will happen to the Ijaw nation with a Tinubu presidency. There will be unprecedented massive growth in all Ijaw lands. Tinubu is a friend of the best African tribe in the world, Ijaw cool
it is because of track record, they are thieves
Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by PraizHim: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
The only persons in love with him are those that sniffs what he deals on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by undisputedKOC: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Don't know why the pictures I'm posting aren't showing undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by frank14011991(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Because one good turn deserves another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by apache4: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Goat
Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by PraizHim: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
apache4:
My only achievement for the year is just "LIFE" and i am not proud of it ...

I wish Death upon myself for failing this year !!!

I wish Death to come take me even before the End of this year ...

I'm tired of living !!!

Spirit of Death Please Come and take me . cry

Bro take it easy.

A living dog is better than a dead lion
( Ecclesiastes 9:4. For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion(.

There is Hope.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by duro4chang(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas ������
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed the Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria. He is winning this election. The incoming president. The game changer. The one who can usher in peace progress and prosperity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by Chiboy419: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Is like you have taking some of your master's product which is drugs

Continue deceiving yourself...
I still don't understand how a hausa man will leave is brother and vote for a drug dealer without any good track record

No worry this election go shock you
Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by chrisxxx(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
It is a case of an enemy of your enemy is your friend.
Tinubu is an enemy of those who want a new Nigeria. It will not be a surprise that those who want the old ways will love him.
Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by ganisucks(f): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
I feel sad whenever I read posts like this. It's like APC aren't even trying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by able20(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
For those who think the north love tinubu more than the SW, it must be a joke
The North is only supporting Apc because of Shittima
Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by undisputedKOC: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Whether it's the elites or the grassroots, the overwhelming majority of the North are supporting Tinubu.

Tinubu has really performed beyond all expectations so far in this campaign period. He has surpassed every acceptance permutations and indices. This coming presidential elections will be a repeat of the APC presidential primaries where Tinubu will get the lion share of all votes cast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? by BossGerald: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Stop deceiving and giving yourself false hope Op...no northerner will vote for your sick candidate over their brother.

I'd advice you visit BBC hausa and see things foe yourself, BBC hausa has more active viewers than all the media houses in your region combined.

See screenshot shots below, they even called tinubu a fake muslim grin

(1) (Reply)

Northern Igbos Deny Endorsing Tinubu For 2023 / Naira Scarcity; Same Thing Buhari Did In 1984; And Same Hardship / I Will Not Come Down Frm D Tree Until P Obi Is Declared D Winner Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.