Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Bola Tinubu Will Be A Better Comedian Than A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Bola Tinubu Will Be A Better Comedian Than A President (426 Views)

Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bola Tinubu Will Be A Better Comedian Than A President by JustNedu: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Be A Better Comedian Than A President by apache4: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
My only achievement for the year is just "LIFE" and i am not proud of it ...

I wish Death upon myself for failing this year !!!

I wish Death to come take me even before the End of this year ...

I'm tired of living !!!

Spirit of Death Please Come and take me . cry
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Be A Better Comedian Than A President by duro4chang(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed the Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria. He is winning this election. The incoming president. The game changer. The one who can usher in peace progress and prosperity.
I congratulate him in advance.
Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Be A Better Comedian Than A President by Chiboy419: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
apache4:
My only achievement for the year is just "LIFE" and i am not proud of it ...

I wish Death upon myself for failing this year !!!

I wish Death to come take me even before the End of this year ...

I'm tired of living !!!

Spirit of Death Please Come and take me . cry

REST IN JESUS NAME

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight / Listen To What They Told Peter Obi When He Started This Journey / Southern Nigeria And The Delusion Of 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.