Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio (28968 Views)

Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Allisgud: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
The way obi dey fly every where, supposed to be a case study,some people have been gathering money for flight ticket since January yet he no complete

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by MiaBeer(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
You won’t see BAT there because he is busy flying at night and looking for Nigerians to use and bribeshocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Babastrong(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dbanj, where is our NSIP money?
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by ifihearam: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
buygala:
3 idiots

EXCEPT DBANJ
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Chelseanababa(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Please was Peter Obi invited? Because i want to check something...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Gbogbowa: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu Fans are VERY Wicked Peeps!

When Comedian Okey Bakassi said All Presidential Candidates should Rule their Geographical Region.

they asked some Yorubas if They wanted to him as President, they said NO!

But they want him to rule Nigeria!
may God make Nigeria strong like and Tinubu fans strong like Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Gbogbowa: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Gbogbowa:
may God make Nigeria strong like Obi and Tinubu fans strong like Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Gbogbowa: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Only obidient truelly love Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
ogub:
I don't and will never hate tinubu or anyone, but what I don't seems to understand is how can someone be wishing tinubu becomes Nigerian president after all we've gone and still going through in this administration where what we have is presidency and not a president because he has no grip of himself mentally and physically, if not for selfishness, tribalism and a choice to be foolish the people supporting tinubu wouldn't have been doing it, but God will disappoints and discredit all of you who want Nigeria to remain a laughing stock among other nations.

It is the Beauty of Democracy! You make your choice I make mine. No one choice supersedes the other no matter how more reasonable and more preferable it appears to be. Whoever is displeased with the choice of the other person has no right whatsoever to Lord his own choice on the other, unless he's prepared to accept to be named Dictator. The Igbo have a saying that describes such preferences: Let the eagle perch and let the hawk perch. Whichever says no, may its wings be cut off! The Yoruba will say: The sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly without touching wings! The British have a word for that kind of arrangement: Accommodation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Benwallt(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is where obi belongs, among children. He is not even half as big as Desmont Elliot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
I trust Akagum! Shishi he would not drop!
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
There are levels to this thing.......
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by ogatboy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
kenny160:
you have spoken well, but as far as am concerned, anyne that will not make or wish Nigerian to be a laughing stock will pray to God to give us the best not that he or she will support any Nigerian politician. are you guys reading any holy book at all? if you want me or anyone to support your saint candidate.....just show me the future, show me what the future will be or look like if Peter Obi or anyone you are supporting win and see me jumping and campaining for him...if u cant then you are not better than those who want Nigeria to be a laughing stock as you claimed.

The future is when you see the Nigerian president grace the occassion of young enterpreneur. You know what it does, it shws they are seen, it encourages the enterprenure to do better and it encourages other enterpreneur. The future where the president interacts with the traditional rulers who are closer to the people to give dividend of democracy. The future where you can have town hall meetings with the president as a student and get answers to ome burning questions about the future. The future where things are totally different form the past and present.

Everything will not magical turn around but we can start creating a bright future in 2023 with Peter Obi. No power grab, no insult of citizens or people that disagree, reachable and approachable. It starts with me and you.
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by ogatboy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Benwallt:
This is where obi belongs, among children. He is not even half as big as Desmont Elliot.

Until you have the mentality that your President is not necessarily above you and you can become the President of Nigeria one day, you still are living in bondage. Dream big and get out of your little mindset
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by undisputedKOC: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
This desperate bastard vagabond Pandora thief Peter Obi is always showing up uninvited to any available occasion just to give his foolish criminal Zombidiots followers something to deceive them so he can continue to extort more contribution money from them like IPOB does.

Whether IPOB tribe likes it or not, Peter Obituary the homeless vagabond political prostitute will be resoundingly disgraced in February elections undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Entimz: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Tell Dbanj to return our Npower money
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Frank688915: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
ogub:
I don't and will never hate tinubu or anyone, but what I don't seems to understand is how can someone be wishing tinubu becomes Nigerian president after all we've gone and still going through in this administration where what we have is presidency and not a president because he has no grip of himself mentally and physically, if not for selfishness, tribalism and a choice to be foolish the people supporting tinubu wouldn't have been doing it, but God will disappoints and discredit all of you who want Nigeria to remain a laughing stock among other nations.
also only foolish people will wish obi for President because definitely he will only turns Nigeria to what east has turned to. wail till next year, BAT is your President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by MrSensor(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Privatepart00:
: shocked

Wow Peter Obi again
He’s everywhere
How does he do it?
He is Like MTN, everywhere you go. My main man.
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Benwallt(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
ogatboy:

Until you have the mentality that your President is not necessarily above you and you can become the President of Nigeria one day, you still are living in bondage. Dream big and get out of your little mindset

Ash and charcoals motivational destitute on the keyboard typing depressing letters as usual.

Obi is trash and so are you. Very unimportant.
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Focus on how to improve your financial strength. Especially as a man. It brings respect.
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by deeva2: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Obifraud go soon dey attend naming ceremony and apprentice graduation....
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by JOemmy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
I thought peter obi was said to be celebrating Christmas with kogi's idps when did he traveled to London?
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Teflon7: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
I thought dbanj is in jail
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Royal0: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
buygala:
3 idiots

Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Angelovic96: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Privatepart00:
: shocked

Wow Peter Obi again
He’s everywhere
How does he do it?

I am also asking the same question..very active man!!

If Nigeria miss this opportunity..Una name na sorry ..
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Mrmb: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Afro3:
Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj, Asa, Others Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundation In London

Tech Entrepreneur, Dozie Mmobuosi Foundation Founder Felicitates With Nigerians At Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEmQ9mCAJls

The CEO of Tingo Inc, a leading Agri-Fintech in Nigeria and the founder Dozy Mmobuosi Foundation an anti-cancer campaign group, Dozy Mmobuosi has felicitated with Nigerians as the Christian community marks Christmas, saying it is a period for sober reflection and opportunity to reflect on relationship with God.

He said the period presents Christians opportunity to embrace the exemplary life of Jesus Christ and teachings of the holy bible in their daily endeavours.

In a goodwill message on Sunday, the philanthropist admonished Nigerians to demonstrate love, piety, patriotism, forgiveness, brotherhood and selflessness in their pursuits, adding that the country is better off if people imbibe the tenets of love and sacrifice.

His organisation officially launched on Sept. 11, 2022 Dorchester Hotel on Park Lane has since June 2022 been organising free prostrate cancer services for men across Nigeria. The foundation utilises its well equipped luxurious bus mobile health facility with full time medical doctors to carry out its humanitarian activities.

The group targets the reduction of the rate of deaths associated with the deadly prostrate cancer through early detection and and treatment.

As at the last count, no fewer than 6,000 men have been screened and carried out over 350 biopsies while dozens of persons have received treatment, including surgeries, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and more.

The organisation has also assisted in sponsoring medical bills and organised comprehensive treatment for people with other medical conditions. These include elaborate surgical procedures within and outside Nigeria.

At the official unveiling of the foundation in London, top dignitaries within and outside the medical field were in attendance. Among them include, the presidential candidate of Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, veteran actor and member Lagos State House of Assembly, Desmond Elliot, and more.

It brought together advocates for social empowerment, world business leaders, opened doors for fruitful conversations and partnerships with global experts.

On ground to thrill audience was hip-hop star, D'Banj popularly known as Koko Master.

Series of projects undertaken by the Foundation till date is estimated to have cost over a $10 million. The project has over 100 medical practitioners lined up currently, with an expected 4,000 medical professional volunteers set to join, and has received widespread praise from communities, politicians and business leaders alike.

The Foundation is also active in areas including education, empowerment and information technology.

Dozy Mmobuosi in a recent interaction with newsmen pledged to consolidate in the widening contact of the organisation and expand the horizon of its humanitarian activities in 2023.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/12/25/dozy-mmobuosi-foundation-felicitates-with-nigerians-at-xmas-celebrates-2022-achievements/

He don carry body go another event wey dem no invite am....
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by kenny160: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
ogatboy:

The future is when you see the Nigerian president grace the occassion of young enterpreneur. You know what it does, it shws they are seen, it encourages the enterprenure to do better and it encourages other enterpreneur. The future where the president interacts with the traditional rulers who are closer to the people to give dividend of democracy. The future where you can have town hall meetings with the president as a student and get answers to ome burning questions about the future. The future where things are totally different form the past and present.

Everything will not magical turn around but we can start creating a bright future in 2023 with Peter Obi. No power grab, no insult of citizens or people that disagree, reachable and approachable. It starts with me and you.
is like you dnt get the question or u dodge it...my man it is normal for any Naija politician to hide or disguise in order to get our votes so no one know who is who among them that is the fact. so if you want to supprt anyone u av to be wise. so if you want me or anybody to support anyone just bring out one thing that will make us see the future by showing him and how he is dealng or rullng in future, I am not talking of word of mouth ooo...coz everything u post up there shows u are not different from the so called politian u are trying to sell....but let me quickly add this, instead of campaigning for who dnt care of ur existence why dnt u join people like us and pray for better one who me and u will enjoy no matter his tribe, religion, ethnic, young or old etc...I remember in 2015 and 2019 I said something like this and some people criticize me but u onow what? today those people are praising me as if I am an angel...lets learn....ask where Peter Obi children are and see where you are.....lets learn please.
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Bmaster(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

It is the Beauty of Democracy! You make your choice I make mine. No one choice supersedes the other no matter how more reasonable and more preferable it appears to be. Whoever is displeased with the choice of the other person has no right whatsoever to Lord his own choice on the other, unless he's prepared to accept to be named Dictator. The Igbo have a saying that describes such preferences: Let the eagle perch and let the hawk perch. Whichever says no, may its wings be cut off! The Yoruba will say: The sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly without touching wings! The British have a word for that kind of arrangement: Accommodation.
OGA beta shattap dis Xmas evening oo.
Let the hawk and eagle perch at the detriment of 200 million souls,ain't it ?
Beta shattap before someone nearer to you will do the needful oo.
We're talking about the future of 200 million souls here,and all you came up with is this nonsense adage ?
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by AsawanaDgreat: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
God bless people with good heart
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by ogatboy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
kenny160:
is like you dnt get the question or u dodge it...my man it is normal for any Naija politician to hide or disguise in order to get our votes so no one know who is who among them that is the fact. so if you want to supprt anyone u av to be wise. so if you want me or anybody to support anyone just bring out one thing that will make us see the future by showing him and how he is dealng or rullng in future, I am not talking of word of mouth ooo...coz everything u post up there shows u are not different from the so called politian u are trying to sell....but let me quickly add this, instead of campaigning for who dnt care of ur existence why dnt u join people like us and pray for better one who me and u will enjoy no matter his tribe, religion, ethnic, young or old etc...I remember in 2015 and 2019 I said something like this and some people criticize me but u onow what? today those people are praising me as if I am an angel...lets learn....ask where Peter Obi children are and see where you are.....lets learn please.

Prayer without works is dead. You have to vote not pray. You have to discern. Election is amount making a choice among the hands you are dealt. This is reality not fantansy. You know how you will e governed by a man's attitude. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Bigchristo: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Afro3:
Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj, Asa, Others Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundation In London

Tech Entrepreneur, Dozie Mmobuosi Foundation Founder Felicitates With Nigerians At Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEmQ9mCAJls

The CEO of Tingo Inc, a leading Agri-Fintech in Nigeria and the founder Dozy Mmobuosi Foundation an anti-cancer campaign group, Dozy Mmobuosi has felicitated with Nigerians as the Christian community marks Christmas, saying it is a period for sober reflection and opportunity to reflect on relationship with God.

He said the period presents Christians opportunity to embrace the exemplary life of Jesus Christ and teachings of the holy bible in their daily endeavours.

In a goodwill message on Sunday, the philanthropist admonished Nigerians to demonstrate love, piety, patriotism, forgiveness, brotherhood and selflessness in their pursuits, adding that the country is better off if people imbibe the tenets of love and sacrifice.

His organisation officially launched on Sept. 11, 2022 Dorchester Hotel on Park Lane has since June 2022 been organising free prostrate cancer services for men across Nigeria. The foundation utilises its well equipped luxurious bus mobile health facility with full time medical doctors to carry out its humanitarian activities.

The group targets the reduction of the rate of deaths associated with the deadly prostrate cancer through early detection and and treatment.

As at the last count, no fewer than 6,000 men have been screened and carried out over 350 biopsies while dozens of persons have received treatment, including surgeries, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and more.

The organisation has also assisted in sponsoring medical bills and organised comprehensive treatment for people with other medical conditions. These include elaborate surgical procedures within and outside Nigeria.

At the official unveiling of the foundation in London, top dignitaries within and outside the medical field were in attendance. Among them include, the presidential candidate of Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, veteran actor and member Lagos State House of Assembly, Desmond Elliot, and more.

It brought together advocates for social empowerment, world business leaders, opened doors for fruitful conversations and partnerships with global experts.

On ground to thrill audience was hip-hop star, D'Banj popularly known as Koko Master.

Series of projects undertaken by the Foundation till date is estimated to have cost over a $10 million. The project has over 100 medical practitioners lined up currently, with an expected 4,000 medical professional volunteers set to join, and has received widespread praise from communities, politicians and business leaders alike.

The Foundation is also active in areas including education, empowerment and information technology.

Dozy Mmobuosi in a recent interaction with newsmen pledged to consolidate in the widening contact of the organisation and expand the horizon of its humanitarian activities in 2023.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/12/25/dozy-mmobuosi-foundation-felicitates-with-nigerians-at-xmas-celebrates-2022-achievements/
Peter Obi mount everywhere
Re: Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio by Danisaint112(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Who is she? She is kind of my spec grin
Does anyone has any idea who she is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed / Zlantan Ibile Refused To Eat After Liverpool Defeated Barça (4 - 0) / Harrysong Hospitalized After Food Poison In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.