Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Exemplary Kohler - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Exemplary Kohler (249 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exemplary Kohler by Xenisha: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
The sliding part of an 8-year old Daryl "Torsion" model shower door had debonded from the upper roller. After finding out Kohler now owns this brand, I contacted them whether they could recommend some kind of adhesive.

I sent pictures and some explanatory notes and imagine my surprise that Kohler offered to send a replacement door free of charge - even when the warranty had expired! I fitted the door myself - it is very heavy - and am very pleased with the outcome. wink
Re: Exemplary Kohler by JohannLibert: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Hi! For over 100 years, Kohler has been committed to providing innovative products and services that improve the quality of life for people. No modern kitchen or bathroom can do without the products of this brand, as they are the world leader in the production of sanitary ware. All of the company's products are covered by a fairly long warranty and if any item fails you can contact kohler customer service and they will provide you with a warranty repair for your equipment at no cost to you.

(1) (Reply)

Push Notifications For Your Woocommerce / How Many Calories Does Planking Burn In One Minute? / Why You Should Never Lie About Your Health To Your Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.