Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Need Nitrogen For My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Nitrogen For My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (980 Views)

Photos Of The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee / Grand Cherokee Laredo Jeep / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Nitrogen For My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee by OyelSheik: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good day Guys:

I have a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee that has been giving air suspension issues.

I have changed;
1. Air pump (new)
2. Valve (new)
3. Right hand side Air Shocks ( Tokunbo)

And a bunch of other small bits and pieces.

Till now the car just refuses to rise.

The guys from Chanrai that I brought in to look at it using the oem scanning tool don’t also seem to know what the issue is.
The current guess is that the Nitrogen in the system is depleted.

Can I get a recommendation of someone who can help ?

Re: I Need Nitrogen For My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee by nurey(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nitrogen is a free element and abundant in the atmosphere, the 7th most abundant element in the world, I dont see why you need it when the air suspension system can easily filter it from the air.

The suspension not rising isn't because of nitrogen but because to fix an issue isn't a million dollar scan equipment but transmitting the DTC into working prognoses.

Find another competent hands

3 Likes

Re: I Need Nitrogen For My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee by OyelSheik: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hi Nurey;

I get your logic, unfortunately Jeep in their wisdom installed a closed loop system taking nitrogen from a tank installed under the rear seats

Re: I Need Nitrogen For My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee by ceasare: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Go to BOC gas at oshodi they might hv the gas.they sell industrial and medical gases
Re: I Need Nitrogen For My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee by olenyi: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
OyelSheik:
Good day Guys:

I have a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee that has been giving air suspension issues.

I have changed;
1. Air pump (new)
2. Valve (new)
3. Right hand side Air Shocks ( Tokunbo)

And a bunch of other small bits and pieces.

Till now the car just refuses to rise.

The guys from Chanrai that I brought in to look at it using the oem scanning tool don’t also seem to know what the issue is.
The current guess is that the Nitrogen in the system is depleted.

Can I get a recommendation of someone who can help ?

Start calling Gazzuzz asap.

https://www.nairaland.com/gazzuzz

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Standardise Driving Schools / Nairalanders You Need To See This Mercedis Benz Ad... / Simple Car Maitenance Tips And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.