Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Money Looted In 8yrs Enough To Pay Every Nigerian N732,000, Says PSC Commissione - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Looted In 8yrs Enough To Pay Every Nigerian N732,000, Says PSC Commissione (32290 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / Hushpuppi: Kyari Risks Dismissal, Criminal Prosecution, Says PSC / Elumelu Gave Delegates $1,500 Each, Instead Of Only N100,000 Says Mrakpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Money Looted In 8yrs Enough To Pay Every Nigerian N732,000, Says PSC Commissione by Taiggarr: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Don't have time for urchins, but it's my duty to expose them.

Why didn't you tell the masses That your Pampers wearing sick tinubu is also listed in the Pandora papers? .

While Peter Obi immediately went to the Media to clear his name because he's innocent,

Why haven't tinubu gone to the media to clear his name if he's innocent

Son, learn!! Peter Obi is Miles ahead. You can only spread falsehood but thanks goodness that Nigerians wiser.

BLISTERING MOHRUN!!!

It's your late WRETCHED FLEA of a dad that is an urchin..

Maybe you think I'm of this your down trodden group of derelicts on Nairaland..or maybe you think I am your mate..on ANY given pedestal..

Can you please point to the part of Pandora's Papers that Tinubu was mentioned

In connection to what,you Pathological LYING DINGBAT

Can you please elucidate on how Peter Obi cleared his name?Why is it that you ALL as ObiDients lie as a lifestyleAnd if you observe,it's almost always kids in their 30s or early 40s..

What sort of profound LYING MACHINES you guys are..

You are indeed an unintelligent tramp!

So the Media has to be ONLY ARISE TV and their likes?You are one little FOOOOL that has to be physically violated..you are lucky I am no longer that young..

You will wait for PRESIDENT Tinubu to clear his name for the next 8 years and I hope you don't get a heart Attack during those years to come..

Nigerians are wiser...speak for yourself you NITWIT..we will see about Nigerians being wiser by February..

Go and address byour late WRETCHED father in his grave as "Son"..

BLISTERING MOHRUN!
Re: Money Looted In 8yrs Enough To Pay Every Nigerian N732,000, Says PSC Commissione by Taiggarr: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2022
Dreal1247:

Where are the promises that they are going to make things better for common man.
What is the exchange rate today?
If they paid you to defend them online, please collect your money. It was stolen from the country. You must not vote for them or promote their interests. Otherwise, you encounter all the problems they have caused on Nigeria and Nigerians.

That's why modern day peasants like you will NEVER breakaway from your age-long generational disease of NEVER excelling in a Grand scale passed down to you over the centuries.

Your Great Grandfathers,your Grandfathers,your father was OBVIOUSLY HOPELESS..Look at the kind of product they finally bequeathed to their community and the world as a whole..

Believing every nonsense without vetting or FACT-CHECKING..

USELESS UNTHINKING child!!!

Obviously from a "face-me-I-face-you" home..all you guys talk about is price of rice,beans, tomatoes, exchange rate..stuff the resonates with your peasant social Status..

If you can't see the promises,that your freaking Problem..

What about the promises of your GovernorsThose ones aren't ELECTED, Shebi

Obviously an Obidient and my annoyance is that Peter Obi doesn't even have a chance..even in the South East that he is from...I put it to you..Awum EZIGBOTE Onye Igbo!I know what I am saying..

That would have made the argument much more GALANT!
Re: Money Looted In 8yrs Enough To Pay Every Nigerian N732,000, Says PSC Commissione by nairamaniac: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
affable4:
Mama, even if you say na 2m, I concur.

Petrol subsidy and crude oil sale without remittance of dollars is the main looting hole.

The loans na another avenue.

Tueh
I totally agree. Those loans are the biggest loopholes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Tribunal: Wada May Return As Kogi Governor / Police To Declare Dino Melaye Wanted If He Fails To Appear In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.