Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. (37608 Views)

Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line / RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) / Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by CaptainFM1: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
I wish we paint our bridges in Nigeria, but when I see the way polithiefians deface it with their campaign posters I understand why it should be left like that. I hate the bare cement look either.
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Capato78: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
V vsvs

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by BJanta: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi......hope you are taking note.
Security should be your No.1 priority.

The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except Ů ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

What legacy does Obi has in Anambra that he wants to be President of Nigeria?

Anambra is the most terrorised place in the world

Anambra is one of the most dirtiest place in the world
Anambra has the largest and most dangerous touts and agberos in the world.

The worst case of SARS killings happened under the watch and directive of Peter Obi

(Quote) (Report) 140 Likes (Unlike) 9 Shares (Share)

feel our smallness. But we also know you dwell in us, your people, and hold intimate communion with our spirits every day. Amen.

1 Like

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
RRS always on point. I don't know why they are so different from the other units of the Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by BJanta: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
ecolime:

How will they thumbprint for APC if you cut off their hands? Be careful oo

The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except Ů ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

The worst case of SARS killings happened under the watch and directive of Peter Obi

feel our smallness. But we also know you dwell in us, your people, and hold intimate communion with our spirits every day. Amen.

1 Like

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by BJanta: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
KillSars:
Swift response, no time to check time, well done good guyz

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by davidtemi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Badabada:
Unrelated.

I pity those ppl when go borrow money just to celebrate christmas. Now xmas don end ur eye don clear. Always live within ur means.
Does it mean u dnt celebrate anything/any day in ur life?
Cos everyday na 24hrs
Nothing dey clear for eyes abeg. Celebrate d season d way u can
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Fira09(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:
RRS always on point. I don't know why they are so different from the other units of the Nigerian Police

When their incomes are all different, what do you expect....passion to their jobs.
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Fira09:

When their incomes are all different, what do you expect....passion to their jobs.
I thought they all have a uniform pay scale
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by muyico(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kollabo419:
Nna mehn

Everyone looking for easy means sha

Meanwhile My neighbour fowl just strolled inside my compound I want to feed it the white rice I just finished cooking
throw dat fowl back? Isnt your! Dat is d lesson we learned from our lord JESUS CHRIST! We shuldnt take wot isnt belong 2 us! Be ur brother keeper?
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by naptu2: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:

I thought they all have a uniform pay scale

The Rapid Response Squad is funded by the Lagos State Government. The policemen receive their regular pay from the Federal Government, then the Lagos State Government pays them again. Their medical treatment is handled by the Lagos State Government, their equipment like vehicles, bulletproof vests, helmets, radios, etc are bought by the Lagos State Government and their headquarters is in the Lagos State Secretariat.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
naptu2:

The Rapid Response Squad is funded by the Lagos State Government. The policemen receive their regular pay from the Federal Government, then the Lagos State Government pays them again. Their medical treatment is handled by the Lagos State Government, their equipment like vehicles, bulletproof vests, helmets, radios, etc are bought by the Lagos State Government and their headquarters is in the Lagos State Secretariat.
No wonder. They are better remunerated than the average policeman, so perhaps there's a valid point that poor renumeration is a key factor in the endemic corruption in the Nigerian police

1 Like

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Fira09:

I don't think it's about salary, if it is, high ranked officers at police stations shouldn't be "misbehaving"

I believe there is discipline among RRS officers, as in, erring officers are dismissed, that's why.

However, I'll love to report the RRS officials that stay close to Opeki busstop, along Ipaja road. They harrass young men a lot. It's no more guys in cars, even guys in Keke Napep are asked to come down and searched. More annoying is the fact that the females among them (about two) have a habit of searching young men and dipping hands into their boxers while doing so. I've seen them do it severally that even women in the bus I am in have to shout at them that it isn't right.

Unfortunately, they are not permanently there, so it's kind of impossible to track them as their appearance is irregular.
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Babastrong(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
The children of hate would turn this to political or ethnic discussion naw. check the comments below to identify them.

1 Like

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by olatuns2017: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
naptu2:
Pictures.

This is Lagos

Not Anambra

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Fira09(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

I don't think it's about salary, if it is, high ranked officers at police stations shouldn't be "misbehaving"

I believe there is discipline among RRS officers, as in, erring officers are dismissed, that's why.

However, I'll love to report the RRS officials that stay close to Opeki busstop, along Ipaja road. They harrass young men a lot. It's no more guys in cars, even guys in Keke Napep are asked to come down and searched. More annoying is the fact that the females among them (about two) have a habit of searching young men and dipping hands into their boxers while doing so. I've seen them do it severally that even women in the bus I am in have to shout at them that it isn't right.

Unfortunately, they are not permanently there, so it's kind of impossible to track them as their appearance is irregular.
Ok chief, though I wasn't alluding to the 'misbehaviour' part, most of RRS officers always stay obliged & assiduous to their works. No military administration in Nigeria that doesn't misbehave.

I still commend RRS as the best, they are most committed.

BTW, Do so to report the RRS officers.
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by saintrow1: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

If only they tackled urchins in the East, elderly people won't be hiding under the bed on Mondays.

If only those found with human parts for rituals are macheted to death at sight, ritual killings would have reduced.

If only Boko Haram and bandits were shot in the head immediately they are arrested, they won't be dribbling our soldiers today.

Looooooooooooool
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by saintrow1: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
naptu2:

All thanks to Tinubu The Great
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Kobicove(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
kezienaira:
make person do merry Xmas for me,
Make I reach villa small

Wetin you dey go do for villa?
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by ecolime(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
BJanta:

I'm not a South Easterner. I don't understand how my comment relates to Anambra and Ngige.
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by kezienaira: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kobicove:

Wetin you dey go do for villa?

Bro na me be overall first son ooohhh
You no go understand
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by kezienaira: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Honestly the rate of extortion by touts needs to be checked

Hahaha.. . It is a different kind of bula ba blu

You no know wetin village people plan for you, maybe God wan use Sapa save you but your strong head no go allow you rest. grin

Village people no fit do me anything.
who's meant to BURN to DEATH will never DROWN.

Na me be overall first son.
Expectations choke

1 Like

Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Aguiyimba(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
No wonder senator remi tunbu called them Lagos lazy youths
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by FarahAideed: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
This boys learnt tolling from Tinubu
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by OvertheTop(m): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi......hope you are taking note.
Security should be your No.1 priority.
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by baretalk: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Lagos definitely works.
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Robenna(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Badabada:
Unrelated.

I pity those ppl when go borrow money just to celebrate christmas. Now xmas don end ur eye don clear. Always live within ur means.

I love you bro

Love this statement
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by JoeNL22(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2022
BJanta:

What legacy did yaradua, obj & left before becoming president in their state?
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2022
They did it in Lagos...it is nice one

Vice governor did it at amansea in awka...it is crime

Keep wailing Igbo's don't even care the only reason we see and point those out is so you know we understand what y'all doing.
Re: RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. by ibrahimadesewa2: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2022
nawaooo, make we do merry Christmas and happy new year in peace na...nawaooo, make we do merry Christmas and happy new year in peace na......

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines / My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California / It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.