Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,790 members, 7,855,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) (27333 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Pictures As Kwankwaso Campaigns In Funtua, Katsina State / Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2022
compton11:
I will saying it, kwankwaso is better than obi
That's the reason why Kwankwaso is planted to help Obi win. The Northern votes are divided
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Lepon02: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Sai Kwankwasiyya!
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by David160(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

You people don't know politics. Obi will not win any state not even Anambra state.

After election in February you people will shift goal post.

Tinubu and Atiku will defeat obi in all the southern state.

Stop been emotional as obi cannot win the election

Obi will win a lot of states in the south... I live in Anambra and school In Enugu.

Everywhere u go.. All they know is obi.
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Kingsmeal:
Wudil local government today, was totally shut down by HE Musa Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Wudil is just an LGA in Kano state grin

https://twitter.com/aliyu_alqali/status/1607070945960955904?t=9rBjtxEX2yb3EM502enV6A&s=19

Most of you sayinh Kwankwaso is only popular in Kano have never been to the North, Kwankwaso is more popular than Atiku in the North, Kwankwaso is loved in the North more than Atiku, Atiku uses money to mobilize support, Kwankwaso is pure love.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2022
truthhurtsnaira:
Kwankwanso is only pulling crowd in Kano....... If he were series, he'd support those who can bring real change
Kano votes always makes the difference for the APC. Imagine a situation where 2m votes will be cast and Kwankwaso has like 800k of them. The remaining 1.2 will be shared between Tinubu and Atiku. Obi will still have a pinch of that chunk.
I hope you know what it means?
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Samogloby: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Definitely, Obi will come fourth in the 2023 election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Old pictures
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Cubeman: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2022
I watched it live on Al-Jazeera news early this morning how the farmers of Wudil are in a dilemma because of their farmland which was ravaged by flood with no help coming from the government. In fact,a farmer was interviewed. I don't expect any sensible person to leave his flood-ravaged farm or house to attend any political rally,given that they are neglected.
However with this crowd,I come to a conclusion that the masses of Nigeria are the real problem. We love being oppressed. We love oppression. We love our oppressors.
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by compton11(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Kaiser20:

That's the reason why Kwankwaso is planted to help Obi win. The Northern votes are divided
if your ass think politics works like that then u dumb as fvck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
David160:

Obi will win a lot of states in the south... I live in Anambra and school In Enugu.

Everywhere u go.. All they know is obi.

I know you don't have shame cos come February you will shift goal post to rigging and been so confident as you are.

No need bookmarking your comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Saintinoo:

Most of you sayinh Kwankwaso is only popular in Kano have never been to the North, Kwankwaso is more popular than Atiku in the North, Kwankwaso is loved in the North more than Atiku, Atiku uses money to mobilize support, Kwankwaso is pure love.
It surprise me to see even the numerous 'Abokis' down south bearing Kwankwaso's stickers in their wheel barrows, boxes and sewing machines.
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Agboconsult1(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Y is kwankwaso campaigning only in Kano state. Seems like the population of Kano state is deceiving him.!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Kwankwaso is a bloody spoiler. He'll step down eventually for one mumu aspirant.
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Kwankwaso should have aligned with obi, it would have been an easy coast to victory for them now
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by David160(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

I know you don't have shame cos come February you will shift goal post to rigging and been so confident as you are.

No need bookmarking your comments

Enter Street and talk to actual voters.

Idiot** like you will be online talking nonsense.

You think Christian dominated South will happily vote a Muslim Muslim ticket or allow a northern Muslim to replace another Northern Muslim.

Go out and talk to voters.
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2022
Sergio101:
I'm smiling for a reason.

An APC supporter should know that this is a threat grin
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Local championship!
He won't get much outside Kano.
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by usy309(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2022
The only difference BTW kwanKwasos's crowd is that his crowd were not rented anywhere, anytime...
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

You people don't know politics. Obi will not win any state not even Anambra state.

After election in February you people will shift goal post.

Tinubu and Atiku will defeat obi in all the southern state.

Stop been emotional as obi cannot win the election

Your post shows all shades of been emotional
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by symbianDON(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
nothing like a threat here, Tinubu will not win any northern state them just dey chop him money, that man no wise at all.
no ooo!! Tinubu's 'structure' extends up to Chad, Niger Republic and even Sudan! Tinubu can even win President of Africa

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Trustyourself: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2022
This is the Lord's doing... Agbado urchins must be disappointed come next.

Peter Obi is our next president...
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by okorogodwin4(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Kwankwaso is not a presidential candidate he is fighting to reclaim Kano State from gandollar and his brother bullion van thief
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by unclejb2(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Something is telling me that Kwankwaso is working for one of the other 3 major contenders.

If he is working for either Atiku or Tinubu, he would drop out of the race a few days to the election.

However if he remains on the ballot until the election day, he is working for Obi.... And that's his best bet.
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by unclejb2(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Indispensable85:
Local championship!
He won't get much outside Kano.
we want him to win Kano and Jigawa states.

It's very good news for peter obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Bennycollins:
It surprise me to see even the numerous 'Abokis' down south bearing Kwankwaso's stickers in their wheel barrows, boxes and sewing machines.

Try interview about 20 Northerners over there, 17 are for Kwankwaso the remaining 3 will call Atiku....

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Untouchedmoney2(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
obembet:
We can not continue to be slave to North.
- We cannot continue to allow North to divide us.
- We can not continue to be enemy of
ourselves
-We cannot get continue to North to decide out faith.

- Another FULANI man must not rule is for 8 yrs.
- Ahmed bola Tinubu or peter obi must be the next president.
Stop insulting obi and Tinubu if u no want make Ogun kill you.

- Power must come back to South
You are really a brave man. I like you.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hope those idiots wey wan inherit block votes dey see......I like this......
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
unclejb2:

Badh guy u sabi calculate
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Some people are just campaigning for the Presidential election as if they are vying for the Gubernatorial election

Kwankwanso knows that he stands no chance in this election.

I think he wants to wrestle Kano from APC with a governor, senator and representative for NNCP.
Re: Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
unclejb2:

There's no crime in wishing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria / Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.