Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Is Happening In The US? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Happening In The US? (874 Views)

Breaking News,what Is Happening In Germany / What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions / What's Happening In Tigray? Ethiopia's Brutal Civil War Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening In The US? by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Saw this on Facebook

Re: What Is Happening In The US? by aycapri(m): 12:59am On Dec 26, 2022
No be our pastors again,

5 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The US? by chatinent: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2022
All these guessworks tho

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The US? by RestructureNig5: 1:32am On Dec 26, 2022
This man predicted Trump will win.

Edited, not this man, it was The mount of possibility

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The US? by panafrican(m): 3:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Drunk , crooked pastors wannabe "prophets" looking for opportunities to say " I predicted this and that ".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The US? by jimetagambo: 4:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Firstorderwizard:
Saw this on Facebook
Let him predict who will become Nigeria's president.
Re: What Is Happening In The US? by ipobarecriminals: 4:23am On Dec 26, 2022
sad Nonsense! Pa Biden go finish his tenure

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The US? by BabaCommander: 5:14am On Dec 26, 2022
jimetagambo:

Let him predict who will become Nigeria's president.
I can tell you that one.

It's going to be a certain gap-toothed man...
Re: What Is Happening In The US? by panafrican(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
" A West African immigrant will be president of the United States after Joe Biden "
Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay !!!!!
My name is Chibuzor Gift Chinyere , I wannabe a prophet .
Come to my church and give me 10 % of your assets , God loves you , yeah Yeah yeah . I will buy private jets, private yachts and luxury cars , eat good food , then go on vacation with five mistresses after I break their marriages.
"Yeah I'm Chibuzor Gift Chinyere , that prophet who predict the vice-president woman would be president ". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is Happening In The US? by pansophist(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2022
Gerard Ford (the 38th US President) actually predicted how a female will come to power and be the president of America in a particular scenario.

He explained that she will run as a vice president alongside a male, then when they win, the male president will die in power, and base on the Constitution, she will become the president. You can watch the video below.

Biden and Kamala Harris meets that settings, and if Biden dies, then Kamala will become the president. And with the way Biden is shaking hands with the air, falling on stairs and speaking in tongues, it's seems like something is cooking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlUFdRJd2Hs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening In The US? by panafrican(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2022
pansophist:
Gerard Ford (the 38th US President) actually predicted how a female will come to power and be the president of America in a particular scenario.

He explained that she will run as a vice president alongside a male, then when they win, the male president will die in power, and base on the Constitution, she will become the president. You can watch the video below.

Biden and Kamala Harris meets that settings, and if Biden dies, then Kamala will become the president. And with the way Biden is shaking hands with the air, falling on stairs and speaking in tongues, it's seems like something is cooking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlUFdRJd2Hs
You guys are offending God ! This is appalling !
Who told you that Man's mind is God's mind? Come on. To insidiously wish someone's death for someone else to grab power is just plain daily (1:PM ) witchcraft . Your words sinks in the face of the JUST. Do you know what type of fire your are putting Kamala Harris in? God has no Friend what is why the wise ones fear him. Only the fools think he is on their side when they are wishing evil.
Pfffffff!.

(1) (Reply)

Wagner Militias Seek Help From The Army After The Entry Of Huge Ukrainian Forces / Mugabe Being Misled By His Own Rethoric And Generals / Obama And Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.