Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ignore! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ignore! (323 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore! by Matinox: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Kindly ignore this thread. Thanks.
Re: Ignore! by yomi007k(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Please there is no need to put pressure on yourself or anyone. Times are hard everywhere.

If you can't afford rent, go back to where you were living before until you can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore! by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
yomi007k:
Please there is no need to put pressure on yourself or anyone. Times are hard everywhere.

If you can't afford rent, go back to where you were living before until you can.
NO sis! I prayed to GOD about my situation not too long ago. You know what GOD did?...He stirred up a neighbour to pay 3yrs upfront. My house is not far from my kids' school and our Church. I refuse to swear, na so!
Re: Ignore! by yomi007k(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
NO sis! I prayed to GOD about my situation not too long ago. You know what GOD did?...He stirred up a neighbour to pay 3yrs upfront. My house is not far from my kids' school and our Church. I refuse to swear, na so!

You were lucky bro.
Re: Ignore! by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2022
yomi007k:

You were lucky bro.
twas nottin like LUCK. It was TRUST b...GOD has never failed me...living in HIS will has only made me smile amidst life travails. The harder they come, the harder they fall.
Re: Ignore! by Matinox: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2022
h

1 Like

Re: Ignore! by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Matinox:

I'm encouraged by your testimony
michaeladegoke177@gmail.com . My NL mail got comprised

(1) (Reply)

11 INTERPRETATIONS OF LADIES BEHAVIOR BY MEN. COMING FROM A MATURE MAN. WATCH / Do This And Devil Will Totally Avoid You. / The Boy That Laughs Immediately After Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.