Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters (22952 Views)

"Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up / Saraki Doles Out N5m For Ailing Actors, Promises To Transform Nollywood / I Gave APC N5m In 2014 – Ike Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by kunleiky(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chicken coming home to roost.
It's family squabble. Dem go settle am
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by gasparpisciotta: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
TechW:
Con man, he fined himself to use as an evidence to persecute other parties

Gram!!!
By the time he slams other parties nobody should complain
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by stephanie79548: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Can he do this 4 years ago?Can Buhari dole out recent policies on election and financial transaction 4 years back when he was seeking reelection?Can he do this 4 years ago?Can Buhari dole out recent policies on election and financial transaction 4 years back when he was seeking reelection?...
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by PointZerom: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ebubu:
good

nobody is above the law

not even the sitting party, this is strong institution being built

not when same is meted out to pdp or labour party they’ll say it is witch-hunting.

witch-hunting ko, d1ck-riding ni?

Shut up.

Umahi is playing games. His target is opposition parties and when he deal with them he'll come back and say...EVEN MY PARTY APC WASN'T SPARED"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by LZAA: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
Well a certain "Bulaba" once said,"God bless PDAPC",so maybe Umahi yaff forgotten that he also is in APC Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!! grin

Compliments jare, again,Lzaa
grin grin
Compliments bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by Ebubu: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Umahi is playing games. His target is opposition parties and when he deal with them he'll come back and say...EVEN MY PARTY APC WASN'T SPARED"
so he should spare opposition who flouts laws?
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by comrChris(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
LoL, joke of the century
We know the game he's playing

Continue fooling yourself Dave
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by ud4u: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
He wants to live by example
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by doggedfighter(f): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
[/quote][quote author=michlins post=119440695]This one is to shut your mouth when he comes for your pa

It's like akuebube who is always accused of stolen chicken. He bought one chicken and told the whole village he now has a chicken.

He then went on stealing spree
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by doggedfighter(f): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
etcme:

Story for the gods. This guy is gonna do something worst to other political parties in coming weeks.
Reason he is doing this to APC at the moment is for him to use it as reference when he starts unleashing his evil agenda towards the other parties..

Trust and believe Umahi at your own peril.

grin
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by 1Dray(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ebubu:
good

nobody is above the law

not even the sitting party, this is strong institution being built

not when same is meted out to pdp or labour party they’ll say it is witch-hunting.

witch-hunting ko, d1ck-riding ni?

Ebubeagu, you know the truth because you're in Abakaliki. I was in a Abakaliki for an assessment for a month. The only poster in Abakaliki was that of APC, Oppositions' posters are not allowed. Umahi is trying to fake this, to ensure oppositions stay put in not placing posters. Umahi claims that who ever places posters will pay 5million. But in Abakaliki, only APC posters are allowed and they are not paying any fine for placing those posters.
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by Ebubu: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
1Dray:

Ebubeagu, you know the truth because you're in Abakaliki. I was in a Abakaliki for an assessment for a month. The only poster in Abakaliki was that of APC, Oppositions' posters are not allowed. Umahi is trying to fake this, to ensure oppositions stay put in not placing posters. Umahi claims that who ever places posters will pay 5million. But in Abakaliki, only APC posters are allowed and they are not paying any fine for placing those posters.
stop calling me ebubeagu
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by 1Dray(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ebubu:
stop calling me ebubeagu

But you once said you're an Ebubeagu and Umahi would use you guys to rig the election. Have you forgotten this soon?
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by 1Dray(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Exactly, that's his plan. I was in Abakaliki last month, the only poster you see is that of APC littered everywhere. They are not paying any fine. His plan with this mind game is to ensure that other parties don't place posters. May be other parties especially labour party are trying to follow suit and place posters, he suddenly wakes up to play this mind game.
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by John4B: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fine he's going to pay with the state money.
Re: Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters by oyeb15: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wike chased this man away from PDP.
Had he enough confidence to withstand tyranny, he would have become Atiku running mate by now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / Liman Ibrahim Tours Jim Okolo's Garment Factory In Rivers, Visits Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.