Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

We Are Made Holy By Believing The Word Jesus Spoke To Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Made Holy By Believing The Word Jesus Spoke To Us (159 Views)

Once Jesus Spoke, Twice I Heard. Twice Jesus Spoke, Countless times I Heard. / If You Get A Telescope, You Will Immediately Stop Believing The Bible / Our Sins Have Been Washed Away By Believing In The Genuine Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Made Holy By Believing The Word Jesus Spoke To Us by ochibuogwu5: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2022
John 15:3 *Now(26-12-2022) ye are clean/holy/whole/healed/restored/revived* through *the word which I(Jesus Christ Crucified) have spoken unto you*.
Re: We Are Made Holy By Believing The Word Jesus Spoke To Us by Dtruthspeaker: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2022
ochibuogwu5:
John 15:3 *Now(26-12-2022) ye are clean/holy/whole/healed/restored/revived* through *the word which I(Jesus Christ Crucified) have spoken unto you*.

Wrong!

We are made Holy by doing all that God had Commanded us.
Re: We Are Made Holy By Believing The Word Jesus Spoke To Us by ochibuogwu5: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Jesus words.

Re: We Are Made Holy By Believing The Word Jesus Spoke To Us by ochibuogwu5: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
We are made *holy by believing in Jesus words*

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, *He that BELIEVETH ON ME hath EVERLASTING LIFE.*

John 1:12 But as many *as received him*, to them *gave he power to become the sons of God*, even *to them that BELIEVE ON HIS NAME:*

It is *this Jesus new creation life that enters us at the point we believe in Jesus Christ Crucified as our own personal Lord, Saviour, Redeemer and God* that *lives/manifests obedience to the Father through our whole mortal-body (soul, spirit and body)* hence someone cannot claim to *believe in Jesus and be manifesting disobedience to God's righteous standard and lifestyle* because *Jesus is not a manifestor/producer of disobedience to God*

Hence John 15:2 *Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away*: and *every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.*

Galatians 2:17 *But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ*, we ourselves also are found sinners, *is therefore Christ the minister /producer/manifestor of sin? God forbid.*

(1) (Reply)

God's Usual Way Of Dealing With Men / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, January 4,2022 / Spiritual Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.