Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Freedom From Mental Slavery. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freedom From Mental Slavery. (388 Views)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers / Paying Tithe Is Not In The New Testament, Free Yourself From Mental Slavery / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freedom From Mental Slavery. by sonmvayina(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2022
This morning, I used this picture to represent their Lord Jesus Christ by sending them Christmas seasonal greetings, and they all fell for it. They actually thought this was Jesus, but no, this is Messi, an Argentine footballer!

This now makes me begin to ponder on why the black man derive joy in worshipping a white man or anything that looks like a white man's image? They call the image of their own ancestors "idol" but embrace the idols (images) of other races as their GOD!

If a black man could mistake the image of Lionel Messi for his God(Jesus Christ), it mean that he can accepts any white man's representation as GOD.

Well, the sad news is that you can't be greater than the people you worship as your GOD!

My own pain is that the people with this kind of mindset are the majority, and they are hindering our progress as a race; otherwise, I would have kept my mouth shut! But seriously, we need to grow to pass this level of consciousness!

By Aringinigin Woja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freedom From Mental Slavery. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
sonmvayina:
This morning, I used this picture to represent their Lord Jesus Christ by sending them Christmas seasonal greetings, and they all fell for it. They actually thought this was Jesus, but no, this is Messi, an Argentine footballer!

This now makes me begin to ponder on why the black man derive joy in worshipping a white man or anything that looks like a white man's image? They call the image of their own ancestors "idol" but embrace the idols (images) of other races as their GOD!

If a black man could mistake the image of Lionel Messi for his God(Jesus Christ), it mean that he can accepts any white man's representation as GOD.

Well, the sad news is that you can't be greater than the people you worship as your GOD!

My own pain is that the people with this kind of mindset are the majority, and they are hindering our progress as a race; otherwise, I would have kept my mouth shut! But seriously, we need to grow to pass this level of consciousness!

By Aringinigin Woja

The highlighted is what often drive many into TERRORISM so worship your god in peace if you can't convince your neighbors to stop what he is worshiping there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association anything contrary to this will lead to TERRORISM! smiley
Re: Freedom From Mental Slavery. by sonmvayina(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what often drive many into TERRORISM so worship your god in peace if you can't convince your neighbors to stop what he is worshiping there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association anything contrary to this will lead to TERRORISM! smiley

Not necessarily true...
Re: Freedom From Mental Slavery. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

Not necessarily true...

That's the absolute truth!

Terrorists motivates others to join them in eliminating those hindering their progress and that's exactly what you're trying to do now.

Jesus of Nazareth taught us to speak with each person politely {Matthew 10:16} and whenever we find a convert we help him to know that whether people listen or not they have a right to choose whatever they will believe. Luke 9:51-16

You support wars so if many join you what will be the fate of those who refused to join you? smiley
Re: Freedom From Mental Slavery. by sonmvayina(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
In order for the human mind to be liberated from its ignorance, it must emancipate itself from the myths and fantasies that many hold to be truths!

Science and religion are not opposites. They are both relating the same truths!

We need to understand this and fill in the gaps of our understanding on both sides.

When we talk about aliens and extraterrestrials, and when we talk about angels and demons, we are talking about one and the same reality!

These beings are both from other worlds and from other dimensions.

These beings (all of them) use both technological means of transportation, and psychic means. But their technologies embrace higher dimensional properties that include with them knowledge of the powers and parameters of thought and emotion.

Right now, we are subject to many malevolent influences upon us all. This is to serve the Divine Purpose. The more we suffer, and the more questions we ask, the greater we seek our redemption and emancipation.

The truth is out there for all to see. The truth is inside us for all those who seek it.

Cast off your blinders! Sense and feel the reality of existence around you.

Stop creating divisions and limitations where none truly exist.

God is with you – right now!
God wants you to set yourself free!
God is with you to help you break the chains that are enslaving your mind.

God alone has The Power – and God has already placed The Power in you!
Use it! Free yourselves now!

The forces of deception only grow stronger. They will continue to grow stronger until we take back our own strength and use The Power that God has given us to set ourselves free.

Be The Hammer! Stike the Anvil! Raise up the Sparks! Set them (and yourselves) free!

This is the secret of The Power, The Hammer – MaCaB’Y – Mi Kamokha B’elim YHWH.

Wield the Mighty Hammer – and free yourselves from tyranny!

This is the message of Light on this the last day of the Festival of Light.

(1) (Reply)

Judas Iscariot / The Forgotton Language Of The Scandinavians / Scientific Blunder In The Quran About Fasting Between Sunrise And Sunset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.