Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,351 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

This Is Eternal Life To know The Only True Elohim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Eternal Life To know The Only True Elohim (167 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Eternal Life To know The Only True Elohim by cosiocan(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
YAHUWAH יהוה‎ IS NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT BY HIS SPIRIT. SO HIS SPIRIT IS NOT 3RD PERSON BUT HIMSELF.
Deuteronomy 18:18
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH; AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
Isaiah 61:1
THE SPIRIT OF THE MASTER יהוה‎ IS UPON ME; because יהוה‎ HATH ANOINTED ME to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Psalms 45:7
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: Therefore ELOHIM, THY ELOHIM, HATH ANOINTED THEE with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Isaiah 42:1
Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I HAVE PUT MY SPIRIT UPON HIM: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
ALL THESE PROPHECIES WITNESS TO :
Acts 10:38
How יהוה‎ ANOINTED YAH'SHUA of Nazareth WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WITH POWER: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for יהוה‎ WAS WITH HIM.
(YAHUWAH יהוה HIMSELF ‎WAS WITH HIM NOT A 3RD PERSON WAS WITH HIM)

(1) (Reply)

Help For Your Marriage / How Big Is Your Vision.... / Anglican: Church Of England Backs Blessings For Same-sex Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.