Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? (1031 Views)

North Or South - Who Are The Most Corrupt In Nigeria / 2023: Atiku - North (PDP) Versus TINUBU (APC) - South.. Who Takes 2023? / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
The ObiDatti Movement took their campaign tour to SS states of Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers and Bayelsa States on 20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd December 2022 respectively.

In all of these, top Traditional rulers of these states converge at a specific location to receive and listen to the presidential candidate of Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi.

You will agree with me that it will cost some fortune for these kings to leave their various palaces and converge at a place just to listen to a presidential hopeful, not even a president..

This got me curious as to who could have influence these traditional rulers..
Could it be Goodluck Jonathan..? Obasanjo..? Wike..? South South Governors..?
Your guess is as good as mine...

But know it that Mr. Peter Obi is not alone in Southern & Middle belt Nigeria, top politicians and elder statesmen are campaigning vigorously for him behind the scene..

Penguin1
AlexBells
garfield1
Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by PandoraObi: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hehehehehehehehehe Peter Obi is desperate,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by peter0071(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
thats absolutely true... there are men behind the scene working things out for Mr. Obi

7 Likes

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by AlexBells(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
The ObiDatti Movement took their campaign tour to SS states of Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers and Bayelsa States on 20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd December 2022 respectively.

In all of these, top Traditional rulers of these states converge at a specific location to receive and listen to the presidential candidate of Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi.

You will agree with me that I will cost some fortune for these kings to leave their various palaces and converge at a place just to listen to a presidential hopeful, not even a president..

But know it that Mr. Peter Obi is not alone in Southern & Middle belt Nigeria, top politicians and elder statesmen are campaigning vigorously for him behind the scene..

Penguin1
AlexBells
garfield1
Mynd44
Something is definitely going on that's more than meets the eyes, but to avoid speculation, lets wait and see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by Betanaija42moro: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Obi is loved by all.

Nigerians, especially the youths are the ones sponsoring the campaign from their pocket.

6 Likes

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by garfield1: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

You will agree with me that it will cost some fortune for these kings to leave their various palaces and converge at a place just to listen to a presidential hopeful, not even a president..

Penguin1
AlexBells
garfield1
Mynd44

What is strange about campaigning in ss? Was he not going to campaign theee.? Is obi poor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
peter0071:
thats absolutely true... there are men behind the scene working things out for Mr. Obi
Very true.
His competitors won't know what's about to hit them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
AlexBells:

Something is definitely going on that's more than meets the eyes, but to avoid speculation, lets wait and see
Absolutely.. We wait and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Obi is loved by all.

Nigerians, especially the youths are the ones sponsoring the campaign from their pocket.
I do not think that the youths will like to waste that money on inviting Traditional rulers..

3 Likes

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by Johnthejohn(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Someone from the Presidency is sponsoring Peter Obi campaigns. I will not mention his name, it remains secret wink

5 Likes

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by peter0071(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
His competitors thought that removing Donye would weaken Mr. Obi. i am sure that his opponents are seriously monitoring Obi's account as well as his team to know who is sponsoring them.

Oluwa pass them
ImmaculateJOE:

Very true.
His competitors won't know what's about to hit them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
garfield1:

What is strange about campaigning in ss? Was he not going to campaign theee.? Is obi poor?
You're not getting it Sir, Traditional rulers came together to receive and listen to him, it is unusual..
He didn't even received such reception in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Johnthejohn:
Someone from the Presidency is sponsoring Peter Obi campaigns. I will not mention his name, it remains secret wink
grin grin
Egbon tell us na..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by Eriokanmi: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Penguin1
AlexBells
garfield1
Mynd44
Fake! Those sponsoring Obi's campaign are Nigerians who are tired of government of ineptitude, including my humble self. I guess you've been ruminating over how obi remains active in campaigns without complaining, lmao. Ask Nigerians, they'd tell you how. I know how much I've donated so far, likewise all the professionals in my group. Join the obidients movement on WhatsApp, you'd undestand better..that's just one group out of many, who are donating to Obidatti23 success.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by javaguru: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Obi power

4 Likes

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Still effort in futility!

It won’t still make Peter the President!

You lots should please smell the coffee!

How!

Many of you are unrealistic with yourself, and it’s a bad quality for one to have.

Be honest with yourself and face reality squarely! Don’t let emotions make you feel stupid!
Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by garfield1: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

You're not getting it Sir, Traditional rulers came together to receive and listen to him, it is unusual..
He didn't even received such reception in Imo state.

Did they not receive atiku like that in anambra? Guy,it is normal.when you go to a place,you meet the ruler or rulers.you obidient see something common as special
Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
garfield1:

Did they not receive atiku like that in anambra? Guy,it is normal.when you go to a place,you meet the ruler or rulers.you obidient see something common as special
Its was only in Anambra that Atiku had such reception, and the monarchs was mobilized for Atiku by Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by garfield1: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Its was only in Anambra that Atiku had such reception, and the monarchs was mobilized for Atiku by Soludo.

It is a normal thing sir f you've followed campaign since 2011
Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by techWriter3: 4:20am On Dec 27, 2022
thatsing from the same hymnbook absing from the same hymnbookolutely true
Re: Some top politician Sponsored Obi's Campaign In South South. Who Could That Be.? by Ofunaofu: 4:57am On Dec 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe Peter Obi is desperate,

That word "desperate" aptly describes Tinubu

He is a desperado and a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: We Have Not Reached Any Deal With Anybody / End Of The Road For Tinubu / Ondo PDP Chieftain Olusegun Mimiko Joins The Obidient Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.