Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) (3467 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: If Obi Loses, A Christian Southerner May Never Be President Again / 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Kingsley34: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
The presidential candidate of the labour party loses tremendously in a recent poll conducted in the northern region of the country.
Peter obi really has some work to do in the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGoMWncYNE?t=57

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by socialmediaman: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
False!

There's a good chance that most (at least many) registered voters are on WhatsApp/Social Media because:

There are 96 million registered voters.

90 million Nigerians (4 out of every 10 Nigerians) are on WhatsApp, and WhatsApp has groups who post everything happening on social media

53 million Nigerians (25% of Nigerians) are on social media (Facebook, Twitter etc).

Nigerians on social media are influencing offline Nigerians.

More about these facts and theories on my post here: https://www.nairaland.com/7482917/why-should-take-peter-obis

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Johnflowey1738(f): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
cool
Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by mrvitalis(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
This poll now would be considered as true reflection of reality on ground ...but once obi wins it becomes useless

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
He can win on social media and that’s ok. If he has sense he’ll step down already and not waste his time. I’ve said it several times here on nairaland that the major deciders of election in Nigeria are not on social media. My people don’t know what or who is Obi in reality. Worst is he’s even ignoring my people (major deciders) at the grassroots. I must admit that Tinubu is a great politician and knows how to really play the game, the way he’s penetrating my people down to the grassroots is really commendable.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by kollinzgee(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Did you just say 90% you are a joker man.

21 Likes

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by LeoDeKing: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Expect ipob pigs to make a sharp U-turn and now tell you northerners are very educated with 98% of them on social media. grin

Very funny pipu.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Asgard73: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
socialmediaman:
False!

There's a good chance that most (at least many) registered voters are on WhatsApp/Social Media because:

90 million Nigerians (4 out of every 10 Nigerians) are on WhatsApp, and WhatsApp has groups who post everything happening on social media

53 million Nigerians (25% of Nigerians) are on social media (Facebook, Twitter etc).

More about these facts and theories on my post here: https://www.nairaland.com/7482917/why-should-take-peter-obis

Fallacy

You don assume… need to understand the humans you’re assuming for..

Na the simple reason Atiku no get Opposition

Una go just the type away Una hallucinations to decieve Una likes

Tomorrow Una go shout dem no gree igbo President
Meanwhile .. na Una Dey sell fake info to Una fellow zombies

97% of northerners no Dey online… no the form useless statistics

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is hilarious. Until then we go know

7 Likes

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Moh247: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
cool

Lol

Sabo for Mokola Ibadan

These guys are more of Tinubu/Shetima followers than many locals

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Obalacam(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Expect ipob pigs to make a sharp U-turn and now tell you northerners are very educated with 98% of them on social media. grin

Very funny pipu.
You are here shining that your dirty and stinky teeth simply because you felt the poll did not favour PO
Urchinson
I hoped you collected your own plate of amala and ewedu yesterday at Tinubu's

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by javaguru: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
people saying he should step down,

step down for who.

a drug pusher or a thief.

7 Likes

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by javaguru: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
peepydelano:
He can win on social media and that’s ok. If he has sense he’ll step down already and not waste his time. I’ve said it several times here on nairaland that the major deciders of election in Nigeria are not on social media. My people don’t know what or who is Obi in reality. Worst is he’s even ignoring my people (major deciders) at the grassroots. I must admit that Tinubu is a great politician and knows how to really play the game, the way he’s penetrating my people down to the grassroots is really commendable.

who told you the north are the major deciders, ur a joker BVAS go shock u grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by javaguru: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Fallacy
Tomorrow Una go shout dem no gree igbo President Meanwhile .. na Una Dey sell fake info to Una fellow zombies
and ur proud of it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by jumper524(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Joker obi.
Abeg make una no dey mention that one as contestant.. was thinking he would have a good say in southsouth , didn't know I overestimated him..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by MrALIVE: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
peepydelano:
you are a FOOL for telling peter Obi to step down...it shows you are completely lost as a Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by 00FFT00(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
javaguru:
people saying he should step down,

step down for who.

a drug pusher or a thief.

My broda, if you ask me, na who I go ask?.
Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by derecho(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okay
Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Tinubuadvocate: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin I swear you will crying blood next year February continue working mathematics.
socialmediaman:
False!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Tinubuadvocate: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
They should leave ipob to their self deceits

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by yarimo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Op please don't let LABOUR PARTY know anything about this for now grin
Kingsley34:
The presidential candidate of the labour party loses tremendously in a recent poll conducted in the northern region of the country.
Peter obi really has some work to do in the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGoMWncYNE?t=57
Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by bdon123(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
socialmediaman:
False!

And by northerners u mean where exactly.Hope u referring to only Borno,kano,sokoto,zamfara,kastina.Becos there is north central n middle belt that are all inclined to Obi

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by bdon123(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Is it ur money his using for election?in wat way is stepping down sense?How will stepping down ever benefit him
Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by bdon123(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Fallacy

Tomorrow Una go shout dem no gree igbo President
Meanwhile .. na Una Dey sell fake info to Una fellow zombies

No na 200% of northerner no dey social media.make una dey decieve una sef.I live in d north n i can boldly tell u most northerners hav cheap android n are not as backward as this people are painting dem in terms of technology.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by ican2020: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
No problem February 2023 is almost here
Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Asgard73: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
bdon123:

No na 200% of northerner no dey social media.make una dey decieve una sef.I live in d north n i can boldly tell u most northerners hav cheap android n are not as backward as this people are painting dem in terms of technology.

Android they used for social media ?

Una go get sense after February…

Keep gaining cheap likes ..

Aboki Dey use android on top social media grin

This humans eh kwa .. what a very cheap like .. the elites sef end their social media usage on Facebook..

Talk more of 80% of northerners ..

Enjoy your lies ..

Imagine “ most northerners “ na wao

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by Jostoman: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
peepydelano:
na them them lagos landlord pikin.
Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by OsuExporter: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
socialmediaman:
False!

Pele
Re: 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) by mployer(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Arrangeee poll.

Keep deceiving yourself, the trusted organizations have conducted their polls and we know the results.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Telling Thugs To Intimidate Edo Obidients With Guns / Flood: Jonathan Directs Release Of Ecological Fund To Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.