Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos (452 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by Icartaway: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5CZuA_kdLk

Isaac Fayose who is the brother to Ayodele Fayose has claimed that some people think he is using Peter Obi to get followers.

He said he has been doing give away of 5k everyday for the past 3 years and has spent upto 23 m Naira on give away, which is enough to get him followers on Facebook and Instagram. He said if you think you are following him because of Obi, your mumu never end.

He said he can't abuse Tinubu because he is also a good candidate and he is the architect of the Morden Lagos and you should move back to your state if you are abusing Tinubu

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by Roboto11: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by duro4chang(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The next president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good
Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by LeoDeKing: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubu is the architect of modern Lagos. If you are abusing Tinubu, move back to your state.
~ Isaac Fayose
I'm 100% certain he is referring to those people evaporating from the unsafe barren land and condensing in Lagos in search of what to eat.

Meanwhile, he supports Peter Obi, so lemme see what obituarists have to say. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by Donjazet2: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
You forgot to post where he stated unequivocally that Obi is his first and preferred candidate. cheesy grin

Everyone has to understand him walking a tight rope here seeing as he's the brother of a governor there and knowing how violent the drug lord supporters are. Make them no go burn him property.

There was fact that is very obvious to everyone.

Because of the difference in candidate quality, Obi would win more Yoruba votes than Tinubu would win Igbo votes..
That's because of candidate quality.

If Seyi makinde or even osinbajo was contesting against ikpeazu, the reverse will be the case.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by LeoDeKing: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Donjazet2:
You forgot to post where he stated unequivocally that Obi is his first and preferred candidate. cheesy grin

Everyone has to understand him walking a tight rope here seeing as he's the brother of a governor there and knowing how violent the drug lord supporters are. Make them no go burn him property.

Because of the difference in candidate quality, Obi would win more Yoruba votes than Tinubu would win Igbo votes..

If Seyi makinde or even osinbajo was contesting against ikpeazu, the reverse will be the case.
Shinedu, is Tinubu the architect of modern Lagos or pandora anini?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by ganisucks(f): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
��️❤️���;`×ש®¿
Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by Donjazet2: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, is Tinubu the architect of modern Lagos or pandora anini?

Why are you calling me "shinedu"? Do you know if I am an idoma person from Benue or gbagi from nasarawa or urhobo from Delta??

I love the way you guys keep demarketing the Tinubu campaign with your hateful and toxic narratives. cheesy

It only makes the non-yorubas rush Obi the more. One wonders why his popularity is growing in all parts of the south and the middle belt. Continue!!
Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by LeoDeKing: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Donjazet2:

Why are you calling me "shinedu"? Do you know if I am an idoma person from Benue or gbagi from nasarawa or urhobo from Delta??

I love the way you guys keep demarketing the Tinubu campaign with your hateful and toxic narratives. cheesy

It only makes the non-yorubas rush Obi the more. One wonders why his popularity is growing in all parts of the south and the middle belt. Continue!!
Shinedu, be proud of your tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by PraizHim: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
See men that made Lagos. Tinubu is just one of them

Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by seunmsg(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Some things are beyond politics. There is a reason PDP won all other south west states in 2003 except Lagos. Lagosians saw the huge impact Tinubu made between 1999 and 2003 and since then, they’ve never against him or his candidate. They are not stupid.

We must learn to acknowledge good performance irrespective of party differences. I was born in Lagos in the mid 80’s and I saw the rot that became of the state under successive military rulers. I will always say that Tinubu’s biggest achievement in Lagos is waste management. I lived in Lagos in an era where there was a dump site on almost every streets. Most of the young anti-Tinubu noisemakers never saw that dirty and stinking Lagos.

Tinubu came in and revolutionized waste management in Lagos. He introduced LAWMA/PSP and that model has not only sustained Lagos till today, it has been copied by almost all states in the country including FCT. Other Tinubu ideas that other states have copied include state traffic management authority, Internal Revenue Service, WAEC fees payment for all public student, BRT service, Free eye glasses for citizen, Office of the public defender etc.

You don’t have to like Tinubu but you must acknowledge his brilliance, innovative ideas and excellent public service achievements.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter, Isaac Fayose Says Tinubu Is The Architect Of Modern Lagos by Britishpea: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Donjazet2:

Who’s asking you for your gibberish posts? Look at you properly, you might be one of those boys in Alaba market running up and down after customers to take them to the shops you ever own-scouter! Emeka is Tinubu the architect of new Lagos or not?Or na Obi be the architect?

(1) (Reply)

Reps Approve Bill To Establish Almajiri Education Commission / FFK Accuses Atiku Of Plotting To Disrupt 2023 Elections With Secret Meeting With / More Defection Hits APC In Zamfara As Matawalle's Henchman Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.