Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,586 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

CELEBRITIES “what Are You Trying To Do?” Nigerians React To Hilarious Video Of S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CELEBRITIES “what Are You Trying To Do?” Nigerians React To Hilarious Video Of S (209 Views)

Celebrities React To Hilarious Video Of Smoker Dancing After Getting High (VIDEO / From Dramatic To Hilarious: Check These Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Hilarious Piracy Of Her Clothing Style (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CELEBRITIES “what Are You Trying To Do?” Nigerians React To Hilarious Video Of S by Malodro: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ace Nigerian skit maker Emmanuel Chukwuemeka Ejekwu better known as Sabinus recently got people online with a video clip of himself swimming like a child that was shared on his page. Oga Sabinus, who recently acquired a new house with a swimming pool, has finally moved into his new property.In celebration of Christmas, the skit maker seemed to have decided to take a deep in his new pool, even though he doesn't seem to know how to.READ MORE

Re: CELEBRITIES “what Are You Trying To Do?” Nigerians React To Hilarious Video Of S by ahnie: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
No hate intended,I do not find this guy funny at all.
Re: CELEBRITIES “what Are You Trying To Do?” Nigerians React To Hilarious Video Of S by habsydiamond(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
This guy funny die.. I like his kind of comedy. If u don't find him funny that means u need laughing gas for u to smile...
Re: CELEBRITIES “what Are You Trying To Do?” Nigerians React To Hilarious Video Of S by ahnie: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
habsydiamond:
This guy funny die.. I like his kind of comedy. If u don't find him funny that means u need laughing gas for u to smile...
Really,but honestly I really do not find him funny one bit.
Like I opined....no hate intended
Re: CELEBRITIES “what Are You Trying To Do?” Nigerians React To Hilarious Video Of S by habsydiamond(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
ahnie:

Really,but honestly I really do not find him funny one bit.
Like I opined....no hate intended
I get nao... one man's food is another's poison... we no fit like same thing now. U get ur favourite too nao when it comes to comedy.. don't tell me it's Daddy Wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Best Settings On How To Speed Up Your Windows 11/10 Performance / Build And Sell Apps Without Coding With Your Phone (premium Guide) / Pidgin: Relationship Tips And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.