Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme (1440 Views)

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election / Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest / Ngige: Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi Are All Washed Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by stuffs2002: 1:10am On Dec 27, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

Are you alive?..
is there any APc supporter that is not a walking dead..

Poor IPOB everywhere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by techWriter3: 2:11am On Dec 27, 2022
Final stages of the urchins initiative to avert the inevitable
Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by mauriceminor: 4:26am On Dec 27, 2022
drlateef:
A penny worth of advice for those still thinking of a victory mirage for Peter Obi. Stop this delusion. Peter Obi ain’t going to win this election. Stop wasting your money. Tell Obi to account for all the money collected as donations so far. You must have heard about the corruption scandal surrounding Peter Obi and the criminals surrounding him. Doyin Okupe was the latest one. Peter Obi collects all donations into his personal bank account. He does not allow even Yussuf Datti Ahmed his vice, to take anything for the campaign. Very soon the bubble will burst. You must hold Peter Obi before he runs away. This is a confirmed Ponzi scheme and Peter Obi knows this. Obviously he is losing this election. There’s no way round that, its a reality. He is just cashing out on all the zombidiots.
Guy the tin dey pain u wella.chai sorry

1 Like

Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by Bridget95(f): 4:36am On Dec 27, 2022
drlateef:
A penny worth of advice for those still thinking of a victory mirage for Peter Obi. Stop this delusion. Peter Obi ain’t going to win this election. Stop wasting your money. Tell Obi to account for all the money collected as donations so far. You must have heard about the corruption scandal surrounding Peter Obi and the criminals surrounding him. Doyin Okupe was the latest one. Peter Obi collects all donations into his personal bank account. He does not allow even Yussuf Datti Ahmed his vice, to take anything for the campaign. Very soon the bubble will burst. You must hold Peter Obi before he runs away. This is a confirmed Ponzi scheme and Peter Obi knows this. Obviously he is losing this election. There’s no way round that, its a reality. He is just cashing out on all the zombidiots.
Do you know how much Peter obi have spent on his trips so far canvassing for votes? Do you know how much in millions each trip cost? All these have been coming from his private pocket.

Whatever donations you are talking about is peanut money

1 Like

Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:38am On Dec 27, 2022
drlateef:

Lateefu amodarudeen from Iragbiji, stop wasting your time, President Peter Obi will be your Nigerian leader next year. Start getting used to it.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by drlateef: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
This is useless. The ship set sail already. Tinubu is the underdog in this election

Ahahahah!!!! Tinubu has been in politics at a time when Obi was selling illicit drugs in the streets of Anambra and Malaysia. Obi is a neophyte in politics. He will learn his lesson the hard way.
Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by ZombieTERROR: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2022
stuffs2002:

Poor IPOB everywhere

Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by SaiOba: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Don't mind the usèlèèss BATstard werey urchin grin He is just an Agbadorian Dr. grin
DaddyFreeze2020:

SAYS A MAN WHO CLAIMED TO BE LIVING IN UK AND IS BEING FED WITH INFO BY SOME FULANI FRIEND'S IN THE BUSH

Why is a Structureless Peter Obi giving you High Blood Pressure (HBP)?

Why is a Structureless Peter Obi giving you sleepless nights?

Why is a Structureless Peter Obi making you think of fake news/writeups to post about him.

Why is a Structureless Peter Obi making you bite your fingers.

If you support Bola Tinubu, but can't think of any other Presidential candidate for 2023 elections asides Peter Obi, it means Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria but your mind is yet to process it.
Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by biaframaster200: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Obi is the underdog in this election. The most disadvantaged.

Yes. I agree with you
Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by BeardedMeat(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
biaframaster200:

Yes. I agree with you
You be Mumu changing my comment. grin
Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by PeterObi4LP: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
[b]If Peter Obi is a Ponzi scheme, I'll borrow money add to the one I have and invest.

Peter Obi victory is glaring day by day. I keep wondering why APC now turn opposition party with PDP to tackle the structureless, Twitter party with online members. I ask again, have you see any sane man envy a mad man or woman picking waste?

Every blessed day Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. By now I'm so such EFCC, DSS, ICPC and the rest would have invited Peter Obi for alleged fraud or money laundering. But they have tried long ago and could not see anything to use against him.

Tinubu came up with tribalism, his bush babies and urchies said Peter Obi is a regional candidate, Igbo project, Ipob sponsor and all sorts of things, the propaganda hold no water. Peter Obi keep expanding his support base why he gives his opponents something to talk about him to keep them relevant.

Let me state this here again...No matter anything Peter Obi do from now on, it won't stop me from supporting and voting him.

Tinubu is not an option. He's unelectable. [/b]
Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by biaframaster200: 1:57am On Dec 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I be Mumu posting dumb comments. I no even get sense at all grin

yes. you are right
Re: Warning To Peter Obi Supporters: LP And Peter Obi Are Ponzi Scheme by biaframaster200: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2023
BeardedMeat:
I be mumu writing gibberish comment. grin

Why now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did The Fear Of Peter Obi Stop Wike From Declaring For Tinubu? / I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. / BREAKING: Tension As Chimanda Adichie Humiliate Wole Soyinka For Attacking Datti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.