Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,319 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Tired Of Upwork & Fiverr? See The Latest Update - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tired Of Upwork & Fiverr? See The Latest Update (425 Views)

Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Upwork & Fiverr? See The Latest Update by KingDavidJnrr: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Freelancing is a side hustle for many of us. But, for most beginners especially, they find it dificult landing decent gigs from the microjobs websites due to huge competition.

Earlier this year, I stumbled across a UK freelancing website where I was able to land cool writing gigs. And the site never cast sef.

So, if you're tired of finding gigs on Upwork and Fiverr....

You can search Google for Gigslance. You should see the site on Google. It's a new growing freelance website that's not casted yet...

I don drop update for una ooo

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Upwork & Fiverr? See The Latest Update by NJV: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
What do you mean by not casted yet?? Is it supposed to cast after a while? Is it a scam site? Why using such term for a freelancing site if it's genuine?

Nothing person no go see for NL

(1) (Reply)

Flow Station Production Process Operations / Flow Station Production And Process Control Practicals / Job Vacancies For Beauty Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.