Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested (35947 Views)

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Mayeldah(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This isn't funny.

A State of emergency should be declared on ritual Killers..

There should be serious sanction again whoever found guilty of this.

No human part can fetch money for anyone. We can't continue with this madness.

Even the FG, their hand no clean. How can a terrorist fight a ritualist?

both are agents of death and destruction.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Xchii: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2022
bobolaga:
YORUBA brother are very lazy looking for money every where, we in the west have embrace ritualist Religion that is where they got all this rituals making money, the rituals in the South West is more than banditry and terrorisms.
Osu every time I check Facebook, there are gory videos of ipob Ritualists beheading people in your shithole region... Lazy cursed ibo men are sacrificing your fathers and mothers in your afghanEastern region but na yoruba be your problem... the barbarity going on in the blighted yEast is 2nd to none.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Alpharey: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Xchii:
I hope you're not ibo Sha.

Does that change the fact that skulls are mined in large quantities in the waiste lands
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by DanielPop(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2022
South West: ritualist hunting for human parts, yahoo+, kidnapping, herdsmen terrorists, drugs/ baron HQ of Nigeria.

South East: kidnappers, ritualists, drugs trafficking hub, cannibalism

North East: Terrorism, kidnapping, raping and burning of communities, ethnic cleansing

North West: banditry by herdsmen, kidnapping and raping of child brides, wanton killings/mass murder

North Central: kidnappings, raping, ethnic cleansing, mass murder

South South: yahoo, ritualists, kidnappers, armed robbers.

My people, this is the state of nature. All man for himself and God for us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Xchii: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Alpharey:

Does that change the fact that skulls are mined in large quantities in the waiste lands
before finding 1 mined skkl in my region, we'll find a thousand skull beheaded, munched and eaten by your fellow Osu cannibals.... It's why your people keep flocking that blighted yEast to my region.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by rafcrown(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2022
THE JUJU WILL NOT WORK AND YOU WIL L BE ARRESTED/ JAILED
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Xchii: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Killbillz:

Lol... Who is this orangutan? I have nothing against the Yorubas, a part of my family is even core Yoruba. I am not Igbo neither do I have any affiliation with the east except I love to fûck their pretty girls. I am only saying things as they are. I have stayed in Ibadan a lot in the past and I know how many times my elder step sis warned me about my movements and how to conduct while outside cos it's never safe. I only pity condemned ritualist like u. It's always poor people like urself who feel insulted when the truth is told. Or am I the one who created the thread on here
Jobless fools always seem to hold to tribal sentiments. Who even knows ur family name in the Yoruba world. Bloody pauper grin
"you have nothing against yoruba" but your comment reeks of hate and bigotry. The SW still remains the safest place in the country. you have no idea what's going on in other regions.... Stop projecting your generational penury on me, I'm doing very well. Just because you're a pauper does not mean everyone on the Faceless forum are like you.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by riverbird: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Them skull miners at it again......
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Resourcesswift: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Hpesoj:

Tribalism won't help you all.
your choice!!
Your opinion!
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Sout Waste!
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Xchii:
That's ironic coming from a Osu from a afghanEastern region where vaginas and heads are beheaded everyday... A whole top politician from your region is currently arrested in the UK for organ harvesting.

Try to be objective, remove emotions from analysis, you ought to be proud of your regions exploits and global contribution to organ trafficking.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Zeezenho: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Xchii:
Osu you're literally from the afghanEastern region where vaginas are harvested. Focus on your shithole region.

Oga go and sit down before BP kill you ode.am oly trying to help my neighbors.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Zeezenho: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Hpesoj:

Oga we understand you.chill ninja na Cruz country we need to they whine each other nah.

I think there should be age restriction to the use of social media platform to avert these kind of senseless and moronic comments. I can't wrap my head around why supposed "adults" will wake up in the morning and start exuding hate. haba!

Don't you guys know that you'll attractive negative energy with this nonsense.

It's even annoying that most of you are supposedly religious.

You guys should just get better things to do with your lives mate. Tribalism won't help you all.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by nesphil(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by technicallyrich(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hpesoj:

Most nigerians are tribalistick.
So I advice you always look at for your tribe and region.
Nigerians hatte each other,can't you see how yoru badd people use propagandaa against an innocent man that mean well for every one but yet are supporting a rotten corpse for president because of hate and wickeddnes.
Better shine your eyes.in naija tribe are not friends.we ha8 our selves.

I think there should be age restriction to the use of social media platform to avert these kind of senseless and moronic comments. I can't wrap my head around why supposed "adults" will wake up in the morning and start exuding hate. haba!

You guys should just get better things to do with your lives mate. Tribalism won't help you all.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Xchii: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
quentin06:

Try to be objective, remove emotions from analysis, you ought to be proud of your regions exploits and global contribution to organ trafficking.
What irony grin, the joke is on you Osu.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by OdefaGirl(f): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Antoeni:
This is the time for politicians ,Occults and Yahoo Ritualist to do Their Annual Thanksgiving and Subscription.
Hook up Harlots & Prostitutes to Beware & Be Warned, That’s if they have Ears and Brain

I want to believe you read this particular one. No one is safe
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Juanmike(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

I don't think so given that their organs were harvested.

This is a familiar crime among my people of southwest
IGR you mean.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Hpesoj: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
technicallyrich:
Most nigerians are tribalistick. So I advice you always look at for your tribe and region. Nigerians hatte each other,can't you see how yoru badd people use
propagandaa against an innocent man that mean well for every one but yet are supporting a rotten
corpse for president because of hate and wickeddnes. Better shine your eyes.in naija tribe are not friends.we ha8 our selves.

That most Nigerians are tribalistic does not justify anything. So looking out for you tribe means you should talk down on an entire population? Haba!

This rubbish seem to be prevalent among the so- called educated Nigerians from southern Nigeria. Do you thing the north as a region are united? Let me shock you. In Katsina, there is a silent rivalry between the three senatorial district. Someone from Daura zone will never build in Katsina zone, and vice versa. Hausas from states like Kano, Zamfara are not exempted from the ethnic madness going on there. These issue is similar in almost all the Northern States. But do you see them insulting themselves?

About supporting Tinubu (whom you called a "rotten corpse"wink, do you know that Peter Obi's major support is outside of SE? Haven't you seen major Igbo leaders working against him? Is Afenifere leader, and Obasanjo Igbos?

You must even been myopic to thing because I pointed out your tribalistic comment I'm automatic ally Yoruba. Haven't you seen me lashing out on your likes from SW?

You see, if we go by your submission that everyone should look out for his tribe, no tribe in the south will ever be a President. We have the numbers up north, so what?

This is not even Obi or Tinubu, but that people outside SE are supporting Obi means we still have reasonable people in the country.

Shalom!
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by JohnOkolo: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

I don't think so given that their organs were harvested.

This is a familiar crime among my people of southwest

If a well renowed Man in Osun who owns a University will be a ritualist.

On a low all Yoruba's are ritualist, there belief in doibg sacrifice to make things better and do n9t want to think how to make things better most times.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by carsuperman: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Antoeni:
This is the time for politicians ,Occults and Yahoo Ritualist to do Their Annual Thanksgiving and Subscription.
Hook up Harlots & Prostitutes to Beware & Be Warned, That’s if they have Ears and Brain
let them go in for it, do not warn them brother
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by imagrg(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedness personified!
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by jimcaddy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Christmas don set for some sh*t heads and their foolish babalalwo or dibia. Continue Africans, continue to be beheading people and harvesting organs for rituals. You want to be rich and drive the latest Benz. It's not like you will be as rich as Otedola oh. Not like the money will last oh. But you just want to be seen as someone who has money all of a sudden so you can buga everyone abi. Your case file is in Hell fire, don't worry...
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by AfonjaConehead: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hpesoj:

Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Xchii: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sandazblack:

Cry you coneheaded modafckin afonja skull miner, nothing good will ever come out from your region of ritujalist and thieves tueh
hahaha what irony, my region is Obodo Yoruba to millions and millions of your fellow Osu brothers that continue to flee your blighted terrorized afghanEastern region that reeks of nothing but gory savage Ritualism and heart wrenching cannibalism... Focus on your shithole region you cursed Osu skull muncher, you are obsessed with Omoluabis, is it because Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be your president next year? grin Obituaries will only labour in vain, no one will vote for your evil bigots.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Xchii: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
JohnOkolo:

If a well renowed Man in Osun who owns a University will be a ritualist.

On a low all Yoruba's are ritualist, there belief in doibg sacrifice to make things better and do n9t want to think how to make things better most times.
there's nothing more ironic than a ibo saying all Yorubas are Ritualists. Every time I check Facebook, it's new gory videos of ipob Ritualists beheading people in the forests . Ritualism is deeply entrenched into your culture, it's something you even promoted with your Asaba low budget movies, we heard about rich people in your tribe as far back as the 80s,90s who were notorious for being Ritualists... Currently, Anambra state gov cried our that the fastest growing religion in the east is idolatry, it's very ironic and laughable of a ibo like you insulting my people, you should focus on your shithole region.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Oxtertee(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Passengers truly go there for cheap fare. The victims might be night travellers.

May we not be victims of the wicked.

I live along this axis, my area is immediately after the L.A Adisa quarry bridge.

travelers wait after world oil filling station for either commercial or private vehicle traveling towards Oyo/Ogbomosho / Ilorin for cheaper fares.
May God continue to protect us as we go about our day2day activities

2 Likes

Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Dmama1991: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ritualist nah dem
Skull mining nah dem
Yahoo nah dem
Agboro work nah dem
Cannibalism nah dem
Hello
Everyone welcome to yoruba land
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by Xchii: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dmama1991:
Ritualist nah dem
Skull mining nah dem
Yahoo nah dem
Agboro work nah dem
Cannibalism nah dem
Hello
Everyone welcome to yoruba land
what irony grin, every one knows that single thing you mentioned is synonymous to your cursed tribe, Ipob skull mining Ritualists, Yahoo across your shithole region, Agberos littered across the east and Cannibalism deeply entrenched into your culture and history begs to differ... Focus on your afghaneastern region, Omo ibo.
Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by eazyduzit: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Reason why I love the Northern part of Nigeria more, despite the activities of bandits in some part of Northern Nigeria,the North still remain the best place to reside for ME.
All parts of Nigeria have their crime speciality so nobody should come here to criticise the North of Boko Haram, Bandits and religion crisis as if his region is a safe haven when it comes to security of life's and properties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) / EFCC Invades Home Of Finance Director Of Atiku’s Company / 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.