Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary (17089 Views)

Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) / Soludo Celebrates New Year With Children (Photos) / Anambra Election: Soludo Celebrates Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by toujurs: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2022
This soludo guy, is a very foolish man. I even thought he had sense. Since his an economist, walaihi obiano better pass this idiot.very nonsense man
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by julaion: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This will really pain ipob terrorist Useless drunkard people.
pain as how and for what reason,sometimes the way u urchins reason eh,e be like say una exchange brains mad people because all of Una the mad some how
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by princeryle1: 7:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Lovely
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by baretalk: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Thunder fire soludo. Judas. I hate people who try to bring their kinsmen down. I hate them with passion.
He is a man of truth not a tribal bigot like Ipobians, this is the type of igbos we love.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by VTJN(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Soludo the solution

The man with huge balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by mu2sa2: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2022
SReporters:

Just look at your life! Someone is celebrating his marriage anniversary and the best you can come up with is to lay curses on him
He has no regard for life. It's fellows like this that are killing and maiming all over alaigbo as unknown gunmen,esn, ipob et al
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by SReporters: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2022
mu2sa2:
He has no regard for life. It's fellows like this that are killing and maiming all over alaigbo as unknown gunmen,esn, ipob et al

cheesy cheesy cheesy Soludo said unknown gunmen are now known and unfortunately, they are all Igbos
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Okeyc230: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Na so Anambra go become Taiwan?
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by SugarGirl44(f): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Thunder fire soludo. Judas. I hate people who try to bring their kinsmen down. I hate them with passion.

It's OK not to support a brother but it's EVIL to help pull him down.

But you rejoice when others do it to their brother to your advantage, don’t you?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by dominique(f): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Crystalom5:
A woman can hold her marriage in place for 30 solid years.

This woman has been in marriage before some of you were born.

But somehow, you are able to convince yourself that you are woke and a feminist and that you know better.

Yet with all your wokeness. With all your open eye. With all your grammar. Your marriage can't stay up to a year.

And yet, you want people to take relationship advice from you.

Continue being woke my dear

So it's a woman's sole responsibility to make a marriage work? What exactly is the responsibility of the so-called head of the family? Make money? Last time woman are making money too. You can't go misbehaving and disrespecting your wife because you expect your wife to hold the marriage regardless of what you do. She has every rights to walk away if physical and mental health are threatened by you. And if she does, it was you that failed in keeping the marriage not her.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by gasparpisciotta: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Righthussle:

But you like Obasanjo’s support for Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Crystalom5: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2022
dominique:

So it's a woman's sole responsibility to make a marriage work? What exactly is the responsibility of the so-called head of the family? Make money? Last time woman are making money too. You can't go misbehaving and disrespecting your wife because you expect your wife to hold the marriage regardless of what you do. She has every rights to walk away if physical and mental health are threatened by you. And if she does, it was you that failed in keeping the marriage not her.
this one marriage kuku no go do two days

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Udopasa: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2022
The Anu mpama of a Governor that promised not to indulge in jamboree is here celebrating 30 years of marriage publicly with Tax payers' money.

SoluTax onye isi nkuka
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Dayaa: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Hope it's the same story behind-the-scenes.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by FashionCookie(f): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2022
SReporters:

Just look at your life! Someone is celebrating his marriage anniversary and the best you can come up with is to lay curses on him
Curse that doesn't hold water!
He's just wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by appliedscience(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

But you like Obasanjo’s support for Peter Obi
God bless u... majority of Igbos are hypocrites...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Righthussle:

Yet you expect the Yoruba to support your effort to bring The Jagaban down and join you to drag him in mud? Which Kain expectation be dat?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by jamesversion: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Antoeni:
Things that didn’t exist on 20 years ago:

iPhone
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Twitter
TikTok
Android
Bitcoin
Tesla
iPad
Gmail
Netflix streaming
Amazon Prime
Slack
Reddit
Etsy
WhatsApp
Messenger
Google Maps
Snapchat
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Chrome
Zoom
Airbnb
Uber
APC
PDP

PDP has existed for over 20yrs now. grin

Ewu!! tongue
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Suleiman45(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by ukwortung: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Please support me with a token, down broke; 0030069227 gtb
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by gina445: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by ComeToJesus: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Happy Anniversary.
Still an unstable, distrustful bloke.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by daygee12: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Righthussle:

But its right for Tinubu's kinsmen to pull him down?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by ademolu719: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2022
E surprised me ooo aswearE surprised me ooo aswear...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Soludo working day and night to bring obi legacy down to extent of destroying his image yet no results.

Soludo want to see if obi failed so he can now contest as Igbo presidency... Forgetting that obi legacy is what kept obi going not just for selfish purpose like him.

Happy 30yrs anniversary to you Prof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Righthussle: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
daygee12:

But its right for Tinubu's kinsmen to pull him down?
Are Tinubu's kinsmen pulling him down? I know some of them don't support him but none of them is trying to pull him down.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by daygee12: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Righthussle:

Are Tinubu's kinsmen pulling him own? I know some of them don't support him but none of them is trying to pull him down.

David Hundeyin , Bode George etc

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by ChukwuObe: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Righthussle:

It's OK not to support a brother or to support another candidate but it's EVIL to try to pull your brother down.

I hope you are telling the truth by your statement or are you one of the hypocrites we have around? With your statement, you also must hate the like of Baba Adebanjo who is also against Tinubu his kinsman with passion as you said and I quote "I hate people who try to bring their kinsmen down. I hate them with passion." Or is it only when Igbos are against Igbos but not other tribes against themselves? Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by ChukwuObe: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
daygee12:

David Hundeyin , Bode George etc

Also Baba Adebanjo, Rufai Oseni etc

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by warlordd(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Righthussle:

It's OK not to support a brother or to support another candidate but it's EVIL to try to pull your brother down.
Ipob cr!m!nal. Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by warlordd(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
toujurs:
This soludo guy, is a very foolish man. I even thought he had sense. Since his an economist, walaihi obiano better pass this idiot.very nonsense man
Ipob cr!m!nal. Mkpi mmuo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts / Senate Sets Up Committee To Investigate Senator Abbo / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.