Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. (435 Views)

Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ / Humanitarian Actions In Ukraine Should Be Without Discrimination To Africans - / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by kollinzgee(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Historically eastern ukraine was part of Russia,from the east of the Dneipro river down to crimea it was taken from the ottoman empire at the time when ukrainian west was just a polish territory ,it was only carved into ukraine republic during the bolsheviks revolution,fighting for a land that is historically not yours is a waste of time and hypocrisy,no wonder they are Russian speakers in that land.
putin just wants to unify his motherland nothing bad in that nobody wants their people scattered like a sheep without shephard.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2022
kollinzgee:
Historically eastern ukraine was part of Russia,from the east of the Dneipro river down to crimea it was taken from the ottoman empire at the time when ukrainian west was just a polish territory ,it was only carved into ukraine republic during the bolsheviks revolution,fighting for a land that is historically not yours is a waste of time and hypocrisy,no wonder they are Russian speakers in that land.
putin just wants to unify his motherland nothing bad in that nobody wants their people scattered like a sheep without shephard.
they will give it up by force.

1 Like

Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by obedience4(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Go and give it up for them,
nairaland foreign affair analyst

1 Like

Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by kollinzgee(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2022
obedience4:
Go and give it up for them,
nairaland foreign affair analyst
Unfortunately it is taken already and will never return to ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by obedience4(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
kollinzgee:

Same grin way the Russians took the entire kharkiv region, but its now in Ukrainians hands, same way Russia took the city of izum, now in Ukrainians hands
Same way the Russian took Kherson city now it in Ukrainians hands.same way the Russian took the city of Lyman now in Ukrainians hands. Same way the Russian took the town of Kupiansk now in Ukrainians hand's..
Why last did you hear the Russian military has took any major town or city.the city of Bakhmut that Russian puturd here on nairaland claim Will soon fall is still standing nearly 4 months since Russia tried to take it.
The four regions Putin foolishly claim he annexed. Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia in September.Russia does not fully control any of the four regions. All four administrative headquarters are in Ukrainians hands..
Keep deceiving yourself, when you wake up to reality let us know.

1 Like

Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
obedience4:

Same grin way the Russians took the entire kharkiv region, but its now in Ukrainians hands, same way Russia took the city of izum, now in Ukrainians hands
Same way the Russian took Kherson city now it in Ukrainians hands.same way the Russian took the city of Lyman now in Ukrainians hands. Same way the Russian took the town of Kupiansk now in Ukrainians hand's..
Why last did you hear the Russian military has took any major town or city.the city of Bakhmut that Russian puturd here on nairaland claim Will soon fall is still standing nearly 4 months since Russia tried to take it.
The four regions Putin foolishly claim he annexed. Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia in September.Russia does not fully control any of the four regions. All four administrative headquarters are in Ukrainians hands..
Keep deceiving yourself, when you wake up to reality let us know.

The map is there Ukraine only took small part from the one Russia took lol they can't cross the river.

Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by obedience4(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

The map is there Ukraine only took small part from the one Russia took lol they can't cross the river.

In the last four months tell me where the so called world power has advanced?
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Otobong3374(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
they will give it up by force.
Go And Give It Up For Them, Dick-head. Don't Focus On Ur Country Problem, Keep On Commenting On Ukraine Problem, Anofia.
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Otobong3374(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
kollinzgee:

grin
kollinzgee:

It Is Ur Accestor That Informe U??
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by kollinzgee(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Otobong3374:
Go And Give It Up For Them, Dick-head. Don't Focus On Ur Country Problem, Keep On Commenting On Ukraine Problem, Anofia.

Nigeria is not a country thats why we dont take her serious,ukraine speaks ukrainian,Russia speaks Russian,is there any language or nation called Nigeria,Nigeria no fit work no be swear,a country of insane and low iq people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Otobong3374(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
obedience4:

U Are Wasting Time With A Prick
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Otobong3374(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
kollinzgee:

Nigeria is not a country thats why we dont take her serious,ukraine speaks ukrainian,Russia speaks Russian,is there any language or nation called Nigeria,Nigeria no fit work no be swear,a country of insane and low iq people.
But U Are Staying There?
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by kollinzgee(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Otobong3374:
But U Are Staying There?

I am staying in my motherland which is igboland,i am from igboland and i speak igbo just like england citizen speaks english.
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
obedience4:

the blue area is the place Ukraine took back which is due to the river Russia withdrew because Ukraine is bombing the bridge river so now Ukraine can't even attack again since they don't have bridge lol.
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Otobong3374:
the next door is available for you move over there I don't engage in insult.

1 Like

Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Otobong3374(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
grin
Kingsnairaland:
Dick-head What Are U Saying?
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Otobong3374:
grin Dick-head What Are U Saying?
move along.
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by obedience4(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
the blue area is the place Ukraine took back which is due to the river Russia withdrew because Ukraine is bombing the bridge river so now Ukraine can't even attack again since they don't have bridge lol.

Am not asking you about Any bridge or whatever please Mr man, tell me in the last four to six month's what new territory or new city or town has the so called world power red army of the Russian federation taken,.
I don't too much words, just give me an update of the advancement of the Russian military, in the last four to six month's.. Period
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
obedience4:

Am not asking you about Any bridge or whatever please Mr man, tell me in the last four to six month's what new territory or new city or town has the so called world power red army of the Russian federation taken,.
I don't too much words, just give me an update of the advancement of the Russian military, in the last four to six month's.. Period

https://pledgetimes.com/the-russian-ministry-of-defense-announced-the-capture-of-andreevka-in-the-dpr/

Russia Confirms Forces Deep In Bakhmut, Captures Andreevka, Ukraine

1 Share

Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by obedience4(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

https://pledgetimes.com/the-russian-ministry-of-defense-announced-the-capture-of-andreevka-in-the-dpr/

Russia Confirms Forces Deep In Bakhmut, Captures Andreevka, Ukraine

How are we going to confirm this one na?? grin
Same bakhmut that president zelenky went and snap pictures and gave medals of honor to troop's.
The famed red army has capture one town in over 8 months grin grin ..
I shake my Head sad
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
obedience4:

How are we going to confirm this one na?? grin
Same bakhmut that president zelenky went and snap pictures and gave medals of honor to troop's.
The famed red army has capture one town in over 8 months grin grin ..
I shake my Head sad
i remember Mariupol the military men vow they won't surrender we know how it ended

Mind you this is after Russia has taken all the lands they wants so.. Even if it one town in 8years it still some thing

Once power grid is completely destroyed Ukraine will break one by one

All enemies of Russia at the end bow many USA professor have been saying it for generations

They all seems to bow at Russia fests.
Re: Why Ukraine Should Surrender Their Eastern Territories To Russia. by Kelvin3476: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Otobong3374:
But U Are Staying There?
the putard is right on this one

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine War Will End In Horror / Why The US Lost Saudi Arabia / What To Expect From Ukraine Must Launch A Counteroffensive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.