Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

2023 Election: Benue PDP Governor, Ortom Endorses Labour Party Presidential Cand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Benue PDP Governor, Ortom Endorses Labour Party Presidential Cand (188 Views)

Election: Benue PDP Chieftains Disown Ortom Over Peter Obi / Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / Benue PDP Uses Disturbing Photos Of Militia Killings victims To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: Benue PDP Governor, Ortom Endorses Labour Party Presidential Cand by Kinterez(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2022
2023 Election: Benue PDP Governor, Ortom Endorses Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi
December 26, 2022
NEWS
Ortom has been a regular critic of President Muhammadu Buhari’s All Progressives Congress government.

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has declared his support for the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, ahead of the 2023 general
elections.

Governor Ortom described Obi as the best person who can solve Nigeria’s socioeconomic problems.

On Christmas Day, Ortom praised the presidential candidate of the Labour Party for visiting the camps of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with them.

Ortom said, “Several presidential candidates have come here, and none of them have chosen to visit those IDPs camps and look at their plight to see how they are doing and give them hope that when they win, they will bring them succour, help, and hope.

“For you to have chosen to visit the IDPs on a Christmas Day that you should be celebrating with your family, for me as a Christian, I say God will bless you and your aspirations. My prayer is that God will bless your aspiration to be the president of this country.

“Because I have seen capacity, faith, and hope, and I have seen someone who can bring the required equity, justice, and fairness that I have been pursuing since I became governor in 2015. If I were not in PDP, I would have been following you all over the place to canvass and vote for you.”

“But because I’m in PDP, I’m telling Nigerians that this man can help deliver this country from its challenges,” he added.

Ortom has been a regular critic of President Muhammadu Buhari’s All Progressives Congress government.

He said Nigerians were very sorry for electing Buhari and the APC in 2015, considering the level of insecurity and biting economic hardship in the country.
Copyright

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/26/2023-election-benue-pdp-governor-ortom-endorses-labour-party-presidential-candidate

Re: 2023 Election: Benue PDP Governor, Ortom Endorses Labour Party Presidential Cand by dumahi(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2022
But, this olds, not news na!
Re: 2023 Election: Benue PDP Governor, Ortom Endorses Labour Party Presidential Cand by KingKO22: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Orton is inconsequential and 10 endorsement of Orton can't make Obituary a president
Re: 2023 Election: Benue PDP Governor, Ortom Endorses Labour Party Presidential Cand by JoeNL22(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2022
KingKO22:
Orton is inconsequential and 10 endorsement of Orton can't make Obituary a president

(1) (Reply)

Karo-brown – National Assembly: You Have Done Well On Your Confirmation Of On / Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know / 2023: Before We Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.