Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Hope Will Decamp To PDP After Election - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hope Will Decamp To PDP After Election (153 Views)

Former Zamfara Governor- Yari Sets To Decamp To PDP / Senator Mrs Remi Tinubu May Decamp To PDP Soon / Saraki Set To Decamp To SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope Will Decamp To PDP After Election by Pascal9: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2022
With PDP imminent victory at 2023 general election, I see hope uzodimma returning back to PDP to win second tenure, and he will win with the massive road infrastructure he is building

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Best Windshield Replacement Austin Company / Pls Help.. I Cannot Log Into My Facebook Account / Leadsgorilla 2.0 Bundle Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.