Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead (2813 Views)

We Betrayed Jonathan In 2015- Akpabio / Three INEC Staff In Prison For Collecting N179.8m Bribe From Diezani (PHOTOS) / Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by plaindealer: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2022

247UREPORTS
Home News
News

How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead
By 247ureports -April 16, 2015

Mr. Peter Obi, former governor of Anambrq

Mr. Peter Obi, former governor of Anambra
The noisy remnants of the colossal failure of the incumbent President at the presidential polls of March 28, 2015 may have begun to make its last exit from the national political scene but the intrigues surrounding the embarrassing lose may have only begun to leak out to the public terrain.

This is as information available to 247ureports.com indicates the Deputy Director General of the Goodluck Jonathan presidential campaign organization – responsible for the operation in the south south and south east geopolitical zones in the person of Mr. Peter Obi is significantly responsible for the embarrassment suffered by President Jonathan on March 28, 2015.

As a caveat, shortly after the gubernatorial elections in Anambra State – that saw the victorious ascension of Willie Obiano of the All Progressive Grand Alliance [APGA] to the seat of governor – Mr. Peter Obi announced his decampment from the APGA to the Peoples Democratic Party [PDP] in a manner that saw the mighty chieftains of the PDP at his home Onitsha to receive him into the party

. The decampment stole the headlines of many national news dailies and shocked many of the members of the APGA and those within PDP. Mr. Peter Obi had stated that he decided to join the PDP to help reelect President Jonathan. In return, the former governor of Anambra State under the APGA banner and now a PDP member was said to have been promised by President Jonathan a ministerial position – likely the Minister of Aviation – to replace the sacked Stella Odua.

But the promise never materialized – largely owing to insistence by PDP chieftains from Anambra who threatened President Jonathan to drop the notion of appointing Mr. Peter Obi a minister from Anambra.

So as the preparations towards the presidential campaign fell into gear, and as President Jonathan set up his presidential campaign organization,

Mr. Peter Obi was assigned in charge of the south east – and given the organizational title of deputy director general. Mr. Peter Obi became in charge of dissemination of resources and finances for all political activities within the said region – including on Election Day.

The beginnings of the betrayal by Peter Obi came when the Election Day plan was developed by a campaign team employed by the presidency to map out a strategy for victory at the polls. The campaign team were reported to comprise of former top officers of the Independent National Electoral Commission [INEC] and of the Nigerian intelligence community. The team’s primary responsibility included coercion of voters and INEC workers at the polling units on March 28, 2015 through heavy financial inducement.

A competent source conversant with the activities within the presidency revealed to 247ureports.com the strategy employed. Varying amounts of monies were earmarked for polling units across the country. For the south south and south east geopolitical zones – which the team marked as green states – were earmarked for N300,000 per polling unit – while the polling units in the north central zone – which were marked as grey states – were earmarked N500,000 per polling unit. The team had targeted having a significantly bumped up voter turnout rate in the three geopolitical zones of south south, south east, and north central – to outbalance the expected poll figures from the north west and north east geopolitical zones.

Through this effect, the sum of N27billion was e[b]armarked for the south east and south south – and was remitted to the deputy director general – Mr. Peter Obi – through the instrumentality of the minister of petroleum resources, Mrs. Diezani Allison Madueke. The money was remitted by Diezani Allison Madueke.[/b]

But on Election Day, the south east states did not deliver enough votes for the President. Mr. Peter Obi, according to PDP chieftains who participated in Anambra elections on March 28, 2015, failed to distribute the money as agreed in the plan. Only N30,000
was distributed instead of the N300,000. For this reason, the INEC polling officials were not as willing to bump up the poll numbers as was done in 2011. The numbers registered at the south east polling units averaged at 550,000 to 660,000 for the PDP per state against an available voter’s strength that averages a little below 2,000,000 for each of the south east states – equivalent to about 4,000,000 to 5,000,000 votes – enough to give the President the expected victory.

With the defeat of March 28, 2015, it became clear to many within the outer circles of the PDP of the betrayal that might have taken place. While the PDP stalwarts observed that the PDP senatorial and House of Representatives candidates were able to manipulate their results to an easy victory for the south east and south south states – the likes of Senator Andy Uba, Stella Odua and Uche Ekwunife – in Anambra State.

Some of the concerned PDP chieftains – the like of Arthur Eze and others – found the actions of Mr. Peter Obi as clear betrayal of the party and of their presidential candidate. He clearly pointed to Peter Obi as responsible for the failed execution of the planned strategy. He “kept the money” given to him. Other chieftains within the APGA in Anambra state who also supported President Jonathan’s reelection also found Mr. Peter Obi’s actions as betrayal. The Anambra State APGA chairman, Mike Kwento was unapologetically stern as he told 247ureports.com that Mr. Peter Obi had taken President Jonathan for a ‘419’ lesson. The national chairman of APGA was also unforgiving as he called Mr. Peter Obi as ‘gamester’ who seized on an opportunity to swindle the President.

https://247ureports.com/2015/04/how-peter-obi-collected-n27billion-from-diezani-and-betrayed-jonathan-instead/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by pdppower: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2022
The smear campaign has already begun. Yours is coming a bit late.

15 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by Ahmed0336(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Hehehehehe.

Chai!!!! If you wan know who your real father be or your roots, join naija politics.
grin

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by plaindealer: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2022
This is as information available to 247ureports.com indicates the Deputy Director General of the Goodluck Jonathan presidential campaign organization – responsible for the operation in the south south and south east geopolitical zones in the person of Mr. Peter Obi is significantly responsible for the embarrassment suffered by President Jonathan on March 28,

So, GEJ paid Pandora N27Billion to deliver his SE and he failed miserably and of course pocket and land the money inside his secrete Pandora account..

This man is a world class super crook..the useless man couldn't even deliver his own igbo SE

Smh... Very sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by kimjongJezebel: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2022
We don hear. Next propaganda please!!

14 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by JealousCobra(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Mind games..

Meanwhile,

Two of my neighbors recently agreed to vote for Obi. Ironically they were APC urchins. Are they not gradually transforming from being urchins to Obidients?? We will get this right grin grin

17 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by jlinkd78(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Coming pretty late
Minds made up already
Obi is your next president

16 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by owobokiri(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Another new day, another round of agbadorian uncouth vituperations and dirty mudslingings.. Uncultured vermins and their dirty games!
Crude Campaign of calumny! Does it still work?
I think that Tinupoos reptiles are living in their own world.
Who believes this kind of nonsense anymore? It's pure balderdash!
This tactics is so 1980.

Btw, why are you agbadorian numbskulls fixated on Obi?
You all have said that he can never win. So why the fidgeting?
Why are you pissing in your rowdy agbadas like your inebriated mentor?
You should even be supporting him since according to the APC, Obi can only take votes from Atiku.

If we go with such narratives, Atiku is the only real challenger to your Emilokan wreck of a candidate. Right? If Obi will take votes only from Atiku, why are you South Westerners so riled up with Obis candidacy? Shouldn't you be hoping he gets stronger so he can do more damage to Atikus electoral fortune which will invariably translate to your principals electoral triumph?

Or you just hate the name Obi because of your pathological disdain for where he comes from..?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2022
plaindealer:

So, GEJ paid Pandora N27Billion to deliver his SE and he failed miserably and of course pocket and land the money inside his secrete Pandora account..

This man is a world class super crook..the useless man couldn't even deliver his own igbo SE

Smh... Very sad

His popular known as Obi-thief aka Pandora Obituary aka Pandemic Obituary aka Peter Obituary the GCE certificate f00L
Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2022
[s]
owobokiri:
Another new day, another round of agbadorian uncouth vituperations and dirty mudslinging.. Uncultured vermins and their dirty games!
Campaign of calumny! Does it still work?
This tactics is so 1980.

You should even be supporting him since according to the APC, Obi can not only take votes from Atiku.

If we go with your narratives, Atiku is the only real challenger to your Emilokan wreck of a candidate. If Obi will take votes only from Atiku, why are you South Westerners so riled up with Obis candidacy? Shouldn't you be hoping he gets stronger so he can do more damage to Atikus electoral fortune?

Or you just hate name Obi because of your pathological disdain for where he comes from..?
[/s]

Common shut up. When elders are talking u are not suppose to talk. lemme ask you one question ⁉️ have u eaten today at all?

U sit there accessing Nairaland with free mod, common 2k to subscribe u don't have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by TechW: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Urchins are completely brainless and useless. If you doubt me, check any of them out, they are beggers all through.

4 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by PandoraObi: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2022
You are speaking against the God of igbos land, I hope you can bear the consequences
Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2022
TechW:
Urchins are completely brainless and useless. If you doubt me, check any of them out, they are beggers all through.

See who's talking. U people that normally beg online. Have you eaten today at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by owobokiri(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Common shut up. When elders are talking u are not suppose to talk. lemme ask you one question ⁉️ have u eaten today at all?

U sit there accessing Nairaland with free mod, common 2k to subscribe u don't have.

Call your ogas to teach you how to insult elders if you have made up your mind to end your days on earth doing so. You are not good at it with this kind of kindergarten rants..
You actually sound like an idiot on steroids doing so.
I am your chi!
Everything you want to be in life...
Insults from Awawa boys going through their normal bipolar spasm can't get at us..
Now, run back to stumping on pure water satchets at the backyard..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by Occurstaem(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2022
owobokiri:
Another new day, another round of agbadorian uncouth vituperations and dirty mudslingings.. Uncultured vermins and their dirty games!
Crude Campaign of calumny! Does it still work?
This tactics is so 1980.

Why are you pissing in your rowdy agbadas like your inebriated mentor?
You should even be supporting him since according to the APC, Obi can only take votes from Atiku.

If we go with such narratives, Atiku is the only real challenger to your Emilokan wreck of a candidate. Right? If Obi will take votes only from Atiku, why are you South Westerners so riled up with Obis candidacy? Shouldn't you be hoping he gets stronger so he can do more damage to Atikus electoral fortune which will invariably translate to your principals electoral triumph?

Or you just hate the name Obi because of your pathological disdain for where he comes from..?
Hypocrite. Were you not the one who wrote what is in the picture below. Atleast have some shame. You're supporting someone that you admitted yourself he is a big fraud and a failure?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Obi the well packaged fraud from Alaigbo
Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by jmoore(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2022
One thing about Tinubu supporters is that their brains have been removed. They fabricate foolish stories that make no sense. Use the idiot that quoted me below as a case study. His madness is unlimited.

The number of people that will vote for Tinubu will determine the number of mad people we have in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2022
owobokiri:

Call your ogas to teach you how to insult elders if you have made up your mind to end your days on earth doing so. You are not good at it with this kind of kindergarten rants..
You actually sound like an idiot on steroids doing so.
I am your chi!
Everything you want to be in life...
Insults from Awawa boys going through their normal bipolar spasm can't get at us..
Now, run back to stumping on pure water satchets at the backyard..

Kai e pain u well well grin I will continue to be ur worst night mare on this Forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2022
jmoore:
One thing about Obituary supporters is that their brains have been removed. They fabricate foolish stories that make no sense

Thank you say Obituary supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by owobokiri(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Occurstaem:

Hypocrite. Were you not the one who wrote what is in the picture below. Atleast have some shame. You're supporting someone that you admitted yourself he is a big fraud and a failure?

Keep regurgitating that Post. Na una go tire. I will double down on my anti Emilokan tirades because of that. Get ready! Obi bought cars for traditional rulers and I wrote that because I hate that kind of governance. He improved Anambra with solid infastructure and I support him for that! Get used to it...

Wike bought cars for political office holders the other day, and I berated him in my own humble way here. He is challenging Atiku and I support him for that.

The ijiot at Imo state government house just bought cars and donated billions to Tinubus campaign when he has not paid pensions and gratuities to retired civil servants from the State, I have been lampooning and lambasting him for that..

When Obiano started to build an airport, I registered my disdain here because of the capital outlay. When the airport turned out good after completion, I registered my surprise here too.

What am I trying to say? I am culturally prepared to criticize folks in power if they're not doing what I like and blast them if they're wrong! My choice! If you don't like that? Jump out of the window!

No time was I called a tribalist for criticizing these people but immediately I talked about the quality and the overblown contract of the Lagos monorail the other day, ethnic vermins and tribal vampires started to project their tribal insecurities on me. Typical agbadorian reptiles and closed minded brand of "suffersticated politics"!

The real problems of Nigeria are people like you who have to check the ethnic name of a governor or a president before you condemn or criticize him. You are the Oil that power grand nepotism and maladministration in high places because you continuously make excuses for administrative buffoons and political bimbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Yoruba Muslim roasted agbado media just cooking up stupid stories for their senseless urchins to read.

Why are the so called sophisticated Yoruba Muslims behaving like Im-beciles?

Hmmm, too bad.

Tinubu is a certified drug baron, drug addict, killer and fraudster, No real Muslim or Christian will support him.

Tinubu is just deceiving his followers, he knows he can't win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by julaion: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=plaindealer post=119463624][/quote] no oo be be 27b na 700billion cedi urchins grin
Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by Roboto11: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
owobokiri:

Keep regurgitating that Post. Na una go tire. I will double down on my anti Emilokan tirades because of that. Get ready! Obi bought cars for traditional rulers and I wrote that because I hate that kind of governance. He improved Anambra with solid infastructure and I support him for that! Get used to it...

Wike bought cars for political office holders the other day, and I berated him in my own humble way here. He is challenging Atiku and I support him for that.

The ijiot at Imo state government house just bought cars and donated billions to Tinubus campaign when he has not paid pensions and gratuities to retired civil servants from the State, I have been lampooning and lambasting him for that..

When Obiano started to build an airport, I registered my disdain here because of the capital outlay. When the airport turned out good after completion, I registered my surprise here too.

What am I trying to say? I am culturally prepared to criticize folks in power if they're not doing what I like and blast them if they're wrong! My choice! If you don't like that? Jump out of the window!

No time was I called a tribalist for criticizing these people but immediately I talked about the quality and the overblown contract of the Lagos monorail the other day, ethnic vermins and tribal vampires started to project their tribal insecurities on me. Typical agbadorian reptiles and closed minded brand of "suffersticated politics"!

The real problems of Nigeria are people like you who have to check the ethnic name of a governor or a president before you condemn or criticize him. You are the Oil that power grand nepotism and maladministration in high places because you continuously make excuses for administrative buffoons and political bimbos.

Guy, have some shame.

At the very least you are an unstable human being or a clannish bigot or perhaps a combination of the two.

You told the whole world how Obi was a thief yet he has suddenly become a saint in Whom we should entrust our patrimony.

Abeg getat.
Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by Nightwolf1: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=plaindealer post=119463624][/quote]

A town hall meeting is different from balabu blu blu bulaba

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by Landowner101(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=plaindealer post=119463624][/quote]
Uncle please tell us a story

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by nedekid: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
How was he given the 27b?
Was it cash or bank transfer?
Quite a halfwit tale.

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by 00FFT00(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
plaindealer:
247UREPORTS
Home News
News

How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead
By 247ureports -April 16, 2015

Mr. Peter Obi, former governor of Anambrq

Mr. Peter Obi, former governor of Anambra
The noisy remnants of the colossal failure of the incumbent President at the presidential polls of March 28, 2015 may have begun to make its last exit from the national political scene but the intrigues surrounding the embarrassing lose may have only begun to leak out to the public terrain.

This is as information available to 247ureports.com indicates the Deputy Director General of the Goodluck Jonathan presidential campaign organization – responsible for the operation in the south south and south east geopolitical zones in the person of Mr. Peter Obi is significantly responsible for the embarrassment suffered by President Jonathan on March 28, 2015.

As a caveat, shortly after the gubernatorial elections in Anambra State – that saw the victorious ascension of Willie Obiano of the All Progressive Grand Alliance [APGA] to the seat of governor – Mr. Peter Obi announced his decampment from the APGA to the Peoples Democratic Party [PDP] in a manner that saw the mighty chieftains of the PDP at his home Onitsha to receive him into the party

. The decampment stole the headlines of many national news dailies and shocked many of the members of the APGA and those within PDP. Mr. Peter Obi had stated that he decided to join the PDP to help reelect President Jonathan. In return, the former governor of Anambra State under the APGA banner and now a PDP member was said to have been promised by President Jonathan a ministerial position – likely the Minister of Aviation – to replace the sacked Stella Odua.

But the promise never materialized – largely owing to insistence by PDP chieftains from Anambra who threatened President Jonathan to drop the notion of appointing Mr. Peter Obi a minister from Anambra.

So as the preparations towards the presidential campaign fell into gear, and as President Jonathan set up his presidential campaign organization,

Mr. Peter Obi was assigned in charge of the south east – and given the organizational title of deputy director general. Mr. Peter Obi became in charge of dissemination of resources and finances for all political activities within the said region – including on Election Day.

The beginnings of the betrayal by Peter Obi came when the Election Day plan was developed by a campaign team employed by the presidency to map out a strategy for victory at the polls. The campaign team were reported to comprise of former top officers of the Independent National Electoral Commission [INEC] and of the Nigerian intelligence community. The team’s primary responsibility included coercion of voters and INEC workers at the polling units on March 28, 2015 through heavy financial inducement.

A competent source conversant with the activities within the presidency revealed to 247ureports.com the strategy employed. Varying amounts of monies were earmarked for polling units across the country. For the south south and south east geopolitical zones – which the team marked as green states – were earmarked for N300,000 per polling unit – while the polling units in the north central zone – which were marked as grey states – were earmarked N500,000 per polling unit. The team had targeted having a significantly bumped up voter turnout rate in the three geopolitical zones of south south, south east, and north central – to outbalance the expected poll figures from the north west and north east geopolitical zones.

Through this effect, the sum of N27billion was e[b]armarked for the south east and south south – and was remitted to the deputy director general – Mr. Peter Obi – through the instrumentality of the minister of petroleum resources, Mrs. Diezani Allison Madueke. The money was remitted by Diezani Allison Madueke.[/b]

But on Election Day, the south east states did not deliver enough votes for the President. Mr. Peter Obi, according to PDP chieftains who participated in Anambra elections on March 28, 2015, failed to distribute the money as agreed in the plan. Only N30,000 was distributed instead of the N300,000. For this reason, the INEC polling officials were not as willing to bump up the poll numbers as was done in 2011. The numbers registered at the south east polling units averaged at 550,000 to 660,000 for the PDP per state against an available voter’s strength that averages a little below 2,000,000 for each of the south east states – equivalent to about 4,000,000 to 5,000,000 votes – enough to give the President the expected victory.

With the defeat of March 28, 2015, it became clear to many within the outer circles of the PDP of the betrayal that might have taken place. While the PDP stalwarts observed that the PDP senatorial and House of Representatives candidates were able to manipulate their results to an easy victory for the south east and south south states – the likes of Senator Andy Uba, Stella Odua and Uche Ekwunife – in Anambra State.

Some of the concerned PDP chieftains – the like of Arthur Eze and others – found the actions of Mr. Peter Obi as clear betrayal of the party and of their presidential candidate. He clearly pointed to Peter Obi as responsible for the failed execution of the planned strategy. He “kept the money” given to him. Other chieftains within the APGA in Anambra state who also supported President Jonathan’s reelection also found Mr. Peter Obi’s actions as betrayal. The Anambra State APGA chairman, Mike Kwento was unapologetically stern as he told 247ureports.com that Mr. Peter Obi had taken President Jonathan for a ‘419’ lesson. The national chairman of APGA was also unforgiving as he called Mr. Peter Obi as ‘gamester’ who seized on an opportunity to swindle the President.

https://247ureports.com/2015/04/how-peter-obi-collected-n27billion-from-diezani-and-betrayed-jonathan-instead/

And the same Jonathan has only recently endorsed his candidacy.
What's your account number?. I wan send you something make you use buy sense.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
bring pretty lateMinds made up alreadypolitician is your next president

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by ganisucks(f): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
After all these efforts, you will still watch Peter Obi being inaugurated as president on May 29.

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by Betanaija42moro: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mad people everywhere in this country

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead by Britishpea: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
owobokiri:

It will take people with wisdom to understand your type of person and what you believe about governance. And Nairaland doesn’t have much of those types of people.

They don’t understand someone who has a broad view about governance and alliance. You are talking from both sides of mouth, to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Attack Buhari And Tinubu / The Psychological Problems Of Nigerian Police Officers / "You Are Not A Public Officer", Fashola Rebuke Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.