Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' (2378 Views)

Michelle Williams Claims Beyonce’s Pregnancy Is False / Beyonce's Pregnancy News Breaks Twitter Record / Beyonce's Pregnancy News Breaks Twitter Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by bovy: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sales of Beyonce's fourth studio album '4' have risen sharply since it was made public that the singer is expecting her first child.

Read more : http://www./2011/09/beyonces-pregnancy-announcement-causes.html#ixzz1WjcQErg9

Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by ragdollz: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
Gosh!! Is EVERYTHING she does a publicity stunt/strategy? I pray all goes well cos she's already using the child as a marketing tool tongue
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by dominique(f): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
i knew the pregnancy will boost the sales of that album which was prolly on its way to being one of the flops of the year.
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
She had to use pregnancy as a marketing tool? What happened to the Beyonce I used to know and love? Since she got into this 'independent woman' and girl power nonsense I knew she'd lost it for good. Too bad she's with my very own Jay-Z. . .which means I must condone her excesses. . .
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by anonymous6(f): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
I agree with Dominique she needed that because her fourth album sucks with a capital S(except for two songs in the album like "countdown"wink, I'm sorry but it's the truth and I am a fan of beyonce's music. Her first to third album were good but this latest album is a mess(like that silly song "Run the world(girls):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U&ob=av2e) but even with the baby news I don't think this rise in sales of her album will really make much of a difference really  wink
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by ragdollz: 1:21am On Sep 02, 2011
anonymous6:

I agree with Dominique she needed that because her fourth album sucks with a capital S(except for two songs in the album like "countdown"wink, I'm sorry but it's the truth and I am a fan of beyonce's music. Her first to third album were good but this latest album is a mess(like that silly song "Run the world(girls):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U&ob=av2e) but even with the baby news I don't think this rise in sales of her album will really make much of a difference really  wink

True that!!! I like Beyonce's music but NONE of the songs on her new album did anything for me!! Usually some songs grow on you after a while but that didn't happen with this!! Aii, girl needs to just focus on something else for a while!! Good thing about the baby then!
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by Nayah(f): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2011
Hi Dominique!! long time sister yeah you're right her new album is not what I can call a "success"
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by Nellyon(f): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2011
You guys are just ridiculous, so B looked around and realized her album was gonna be a flop and decided to get preggers,
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by anonymous6(f): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
@ Nellyon

your not getting it, I don't think beyonce got pregnant to increase her album sales, I think it's a coincidence and went into her favor because her album sucks. her baby news came at the right time I guess but did beyonce planned that? No & I don't think she knew her album will suck too but it does.
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by ragdollz: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
Someone is obviously confused here. Noons said her pregnancy was a publicity stunt. I'm saying that the ANNOUNCEMENT of it was used as a strategy to draw attention to herself and hopefully, boost her album sales.

In any case many pole on Twitter suspected she was pregnant weeks ago, and of course Gaga performed recently with a "pregnant" belly so they were all giving us tips but couldn't say it out so that Beyonce could break the news herself.
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by Nellyon(f): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2011
Charlie Sheen/Harper: I understand.
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by ragdollz: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nellyon:

Charlie Sheen/Harper: I understand.

Creepy.
undecided
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by Nellyon(f): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
ragdollz:

Creepy.
undecided

Uninformed
lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' by ragdollz: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nellyon:

Uninformed
lipsrsealed

I.
T.
K.

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Looks Stunning In Her Diana Ross Hair / 25 Sexiest Women In Nollywood / Karrueche Tran Copies Rihanna’s Entire Outfit: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.