Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Scholarship Processing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scholarship Processing (339 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Processing by Jaybeth(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Hello everyone and compliments of the season as well. I am bringing this post here as a last resort to get something important done urgently. I am a final year student of a Tertiary institution in Lagos. I got awarded a Federal government scholarship this December but here's the problem... I need to waybill the needed documents and letter back to Abuja to the federal scholarship board,ministry of education. I am out of funds at the moment at my efforts at securing funds to waybill them to Abuja hasn't been successful so far.We the awardees were given till the end of this December to forward the documents to them. I kindly seek financial help from any kind hearted fellow to help me in this process so that I don't lose this scholarship opportunity. Attached herewith is snapshot of the scholarship letter.
I can be reached via realgenius247@gmail.com for further proof and verification. Thanks. Pls mods,front page

(1) (Reply)

Deleted post / House Clearance Sales!!! / Family Rejects Bride Price Paid In Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.