Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve (763 Views)

EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by atinga1: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2022
This is what APC wants. They cause untold hardship and force Nigerians to beg.
Vote wisely or you may join them next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNU9z14YUY4

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Controlling people with poverty

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by atinga1: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Reinaldo:
Controlling people with poverty
I've been trying to upload the video, but nairaland has refused to upload the video.

Mynd44 Oam4j lalasticala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by NothingDoMe: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
atinga1:

I've been trying to upload the video, but nairaland has refused to upload the video.
Videos cannot be uploaded on Nairaland.
Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by Sajiha: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin
Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by ThoughtOfYou: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
I saw the video days ago and I was just weeping

This is how exactly politicians weapanize poverty against the people.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
sufferiscated moròns
Useless Tinubu urchins
Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by ZombieTERROR: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
sufferiscated moròns
Useless Tinubu urchins

Take me to Aso Rock..

its my turn

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
atinga1:

Try linking from YouTube
Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by socialmediaman: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by RZArecta(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Poverty is a bastard I swear. Yet these same idiôts will come on Nairaland to insult other people. It's just a shame we're supporting the same candidate

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by atinga1: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
RZArecta:
Poverty is a bastard I swear. Yet these same idiôts will come on Nairaland to insult other people. It's just a shame we're supporting the same candidate
They will avoid the his thread like a leper.
Tinubu urchîns are pitiful. They like suffering and smiling.
Re: Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve by RZArecta(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
atinga1:

They will avoid the his thread like a leper.
Tinubu urchîns are pitiful. They like suffering and smiling.
God forbid bad thing shocked tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: CBN Ha No Capacity To Print Enough New Note To Meet Demand / These Two Presidential Aspirants Are Age Mates And They Look Like Twins / Peter Obi Wins Lagos State [OFFICIAL]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.