Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Help Alert: Debit Card Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Alert: Debit Card Fraud (714 Views)

UBA Credit Card Fraud / EFCC Re-arraigns American Over $1.2m ‘green Card Fraud’ / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Alert: Debit Card Fraud by DasaintHope(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Good day Nairalanders someone used my debit card to do a payment online. Is there anyway I can get the RRR number or the way to ascertain the identity of the thief.
I believe it might be someone closed to me, cos the alert and otp code were deleted from my device.
I will appreciate ideas.
Re: Help Alert: Debit Card Fraud by LeoDeKing: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Call your bank.

They will investigate and get back after 10 working days.
Re: Help Alert: Debit Card Fraud by DasaintHope(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Call your bank.

They will investigate and get back after 10 working days.
Ok Sir, but do they have the tools at their disposal to recover the Remitta Retrieval Reference(RRR) No. Of the transaction?
Re: Help Alert: Debit Card Fraud by Kajaard: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
DasaintHope:
Good day Nairalanders someone used my debit card to do a payment online. Is there anyway I can get the RRR number or the way to ascertain the identity of the thief.
I believe it might be someone closed to me, cos the alert and otp code were deleted from my device.
I will appreciate ideas.

I hope you have called your bank to block the card? That's the first thing to do to prevent further use of the card.

Them apply for a new card.
Re: Help Alert: Debit Card Fraud by DasaintHope(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kajaard:

I hope you have called your bank to block the card? That's the first thing to do to prevent further use of the card.

Them apply for a new card.
I've done that... What I need is the RRR no so I can investigate and get the persons identity. I'd like to show them some real hospitality
Re: Help Alert: Debit Card Fraud by Mamayam: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
DasaintHope:
I will appreciate ideas.

Dem use REMITA?
Re: Help Alert: Debit Card Fraud by DasaintHope(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mamayam:

Dem use REMITA?
Yes
Re: Help Alert: Debit Card Fraud by oxiide22(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2023
DasaintHope:

Yes
hope

(1) (Reply)

Travelers Kidnapped And Injured In Edo As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Trainstation / Autopsy Revealed My Daughter Was Electrocuted –mother Of 12-year-old Chrisland S / CRIME WATCH- Killed And Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.