Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice (1118 Views)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by nedu666: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Today, I woke up to news that Anambra-born oil mugul, philanthropist and politician Prince Arthur Eze dissociated himself from Mr Peter Obi's presidential ambition in the 2023 Nigerian election

I read the predicted reactions by OBIdients to the news and immediately felt the need to sympathize with Peter Obi.

While Peter Obi is branded as someone who is infectiously courtly, these Obidients are crudely brash; while Datti baba-ahmed is on an impossible task of trying to convince the northerners, these OBIdients come up with witty memes, recriminatory posts, hyperbolic conclusions and name-calling for anyone daring to not support their god.

The lastest victim of the Obidient mob justice today is Prince Arthur Eze. Other notable Nigerians who have fallen victims include : Prof Charles Soludo, governor of Anambra state whose only crime was revealing the lies and incompetence of Mr Peter obi.

Another victim, The Obi of Onitsha, His Majesty, Igwe Alfred Achebe was attacked verbally by the ever bellicose supporters of Mr Peter Obi for warmly receiving the presidential candidate of PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Other victims include the likes of Femi Otedola, Mercy Johnson, Brymo, Jide kosoko, Joke slyvia, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Taribo West, Victor Ikpeba, Timi Dakolo, Eniola Badmus, Poju Oyemadu, Femi Kuti and many others

Today, meticulous research, after several months, which will be published soon, has proven with evidence that the OBIdient movement does not exist.

It is merely an euphemism for a gathering of largely opportunistic influencers seeking to grow their social media profile, IPOB secessionist with criminal elements from the ENDSARS campaign along with few disgruntled and misguided youths.

In other words, Mr Peter Obi is unfortunately, unequally yoked with scoundrels! Thus instead of helping to build his electoral fortunes, I'm happy these renegades are pulling him back

They sing the praises of corrupt Obasanjo and Babaginda, incompetent Jonathan and Ortom, terrorist Gumi simply because they're in support of their candidate and have left their lord and Saviour, Nnamdi Kanu to rot in prison.

I'm presently in Anambra and with what I've seen, pdp should have no problem winning the state in the 2023 presidential election

But we all know where Mr Peter Obi's votes are domiciled, don't we?

They're here on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook and oh in prisons in almost all Asian countries!

U are no longer in canada it's now anambra. Jokers
Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by 1Dray(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
ronalmagic10:

But criminality and corruption has been established among labour party executives and members so what are you saying?

Your propaganda will never work. Mention any criminality in PO?
Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by ronalmagic10(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Did you add the 2million Biafrian people slaughtered by Gowon in the Nigerian civil war to your statistics?

He didn't sir. That makes it 135 million people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by ronalmagic10(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

Your propaganda will never work. Mention any criminality in PO?

250 million his aide was caught with? Have you forgotten Pandora papers? Insinuations that he was previously in the drug trade common among Anambra men etc etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by julaion: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Did you add the 2million Biafrian people slaughtered by Gowon in the Nigerian civil war to your statistics?
urchins na me you want play with grin i even added you as one of the wasted 3billion sperm of your father grin grin
Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by 1Dray(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
ronalmagic10:

250 million his aide was caught with? Have you forgotten Pandora papers? Insinuations that he was previously in the drug trade common among Anambra men etc etc

You're a pained urchin. Even your druggie paymaster does not have anything against him. So you even know that drug trafficking is crime,yet you're asslicking a renowned and convicted druggie.
Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by SlurUsername1: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
ganisucks:

When Tinubu rejects the results and calls for civil disobedience, your employer will use your social media accounts to create and call for panic. I hope you can provide concrete proof of your innocence, when DSS nabs you to pay for the chaos.

In case you don't know, that's Jagaban's plan b.

We don't behave like uncivilized, primitive, retrogressive, unthinking psychopaths down here. On the contrary, we all know the regions that are known for civil unrest, inflammatory statements, hates, envy, and unpatriotism.

I await in patience as thousands of you IPOB terrorists switch from the obidient mantra to the usual Biafrian or death chants and change from the obidient DP that you're all camouflaging in to mbiafrian flag. We will dig out your tweets and expose y'all and the Scam movement you call obidients for the hooligans and terrorists you all are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by SlurUsername1: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
julaion:
urchins na me you want play with grin i even added you as one of the wasted 3billion sperm of your father grin grin

Awon okoro, the Nigeria government will be glad to add to those figures when Peter obi loses the election in February, by firing squad.
Obidient is only an internet sensation, and just like every other, it will fizzle out.
Be prepared for Operation python dance, as it will live amongst you all in the next 8yrs.
Third class citizens!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by SlurUsername1: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
ronalmagic10:

He didn't sir. That makes it 135 million people.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by ronalmagic10(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

You're a pained urchin. Even your druggie paymaster does not have anything against him. So you even know that drug trafficking is crime,yet you're asslicking a renowned and convicted druggie.

Watch out for how we will expose peter obi to the whole world for his drug business. Every information has been compiled. Gistlover will do justice to it in January

For your information, Tinubu was never convicted for drugs or anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by ronalmagic10(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Awon okoro, the Nigeria government will be glad to add to those figures when Peter obi loses the election in February, by firing squad.
Obidient is only an internet sensation, and just like every other, it will fizzle out.
Be prepared for Operation python dance, as it will live amongst you all in the next 8yrs.
Third class citizens!

Ah you wicked o. No joy at all ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by julaion: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Third class citizens!
grin e pain the useless urchins grin grin
Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by 1Dray(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
ronalmagic10:

Watch out for how we will expose peter obi to the whole world for his drug business. Every information has been compiled. Gistlover will do justice to it in January

For your information, Tinubu was never convicted for drugs or anything.

We are waiting. But why wait till January. Do it already.
Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by Rolings: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
ronalmagic10:

They're here on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook and oh in prisons in almost all Asian countries!

Why na
Did you have to include this part
This is the part that pains them the most
Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by ronalmagic10(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

We are waiting. But why wait till January. Do it already.

From your mouth to Gods ear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice by 1Dray(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
ronalmagic10:

From your mouth to Gods ear.

Why am I even wasting my time responding to empty urchins

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Constitution Permits Only Muslims To Use Religion In Politics / Looks Like APC Have Taken More States From PDP / If Nigerians Can Purchase Fake Degrees In 2023, Tinubu Did Just That In 1979.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.