Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) (8867 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
With all the hunger, frustration, hardship and more characterized by this government, if you still vote or support APC to retain power and continue with the legacy of Buhari, you need your brain checked ASAP.

That is if you even have one.

Don't say I didnt tell you. We warned you guys in 2015. Don't repeat the mistake again.

Hungry Man Indomie pack that was N80 before APC/Buhari is what I just bought N300 this morning and it was as though nothing entered my stomach after consuming it.

Hardship and inflation does not know tribe or religion.

Vote Wisely!!!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Who eats noodles, rather buy a pack of ramen.

APC is evil nonetheless

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Benz03: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Back in the days miss those days VOTE WISELY

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by adefitim(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Though Buahri Government is full of hardship but still
Price of commodities changed globally

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Everything dey increase while salary dey shrink... some people don already spend the salary wey dem never collect finish self

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by ganisucks(f): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
3lovelyflowers:
With all the hunger, frustration, hardship and more characterized by this government, if you still vote or support APC to retain power and continue with the legacy of Buhari, you need your brain checked ASAP.

Don't say I didnt tell you. We warned you guys in 2015. Don't repeat the mistake again.

Hungry Man Indomie pack that was N80 before APC/Buhari is what I just bought N300 this morning and it was as though nothing entered my stomach after consuming it.

Vote Wisely!!!

Next time, tell them you're a registered member of APC and you'll vote Baba blu. They will sell it to you for 20naira, upon hearing that.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by yarimo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Op APC, PDP ,APGA, LP,AA and others are just only a political platform. You are voting candidate not platform. Anyone including you can be a member of any political platform
3lovelyflowers:

Vote Wisely!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by joyandfaith: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

Vote Wisely!!!

All Nigerians are paying for huge loans FG collected for various reasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by CodeTemplar: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
adefitim:
True.
Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by CodeTemplar: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

All Nigerians are paying for huge loans FG collected for various reasons.
Lies. That's like a businessman blaming loans for high cost of input.

1 Like

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by joyandfaith: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
CodeTemplar:
Lies. That's like a businessman blaming loans for high cost of input.

It is like businessman blaming loans for high price of commodities.
Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Felabrity: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Go vote APC, no be you dey do
Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Rich4god(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Before you can just be coming back from market or walking in your street, then you remember that you need egg. Then u can just use small change left with you and buy the egg. Say 5 egg at a cost of #150.
Now if you no put egg for ur budget, you cant buy it. Imagine each one abv #100.

To drink tea now, na wahala.
Lipton of 3 #10 is now #30 per one.
Bread of 150-200 is now #450-500
Tin milk of #120 is now #400.

Anybody who is voting APC needs to be flogged in the village square.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by ican2020: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Before you know it one uninformed soul will jump in and type
God bless Buhari
God bless APC
God bless Tinubu

Brainless folks everywhere

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by ayo2008: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
adefitim:

Keep justfying APC cluelessness
Chai!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Rich4god(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
ican2020:
Before you know it one uninformed soul will jump in and type
God bless Buhari
God bless APC
God bless Tinubu

Brainless folks everywhere

Serious brainless folks.

One of them is already saying that price of commodities rose globally, that is true. But bad government of this administration really contributed to it.

If there are proper security, some of the food stuff we grow locally won't be this expensive.

Sometimes during the year, when the kidnapping along Niger and Abuja was high, egusi was so scarce and expensive in my area because the drivers who usually bring the egusi to our area weren't coming due to insecurity.

If care is not taking, next year we might experience high price in local grains as bandits have literally stopped farmers from going to farm.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Rich4god:

Serious brainless folks.

One of them is already saying that price of commodities rose globally, that is true. But bad government of this administration really contributed to it.

If there are proper security, some of the food stuff we grow locally won't be this expensive.

Sometimes during the year, when the kidnapping along Niger and Abuja was high, egusi was so scarce and expensive in my area because the drivers who usually bring the egusi to our area weren't coming due to insecurity.

If care is not taking, next year we might experience high price in local grains as bandits have literally stopped farmers from going to farm.

You people blame government for everything.

Can't you farm?

Tell me one thing your country produces? We import more than we export and yet you want the naira to be strong.

Inflation in America is about 60%. In Nigeria, it is 1000%.

And yet some youths think Obi is the answer. Obi who is the single biggest importer in Nigeria, one of those that destroyed our economy and naira with his importation activities.
Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Can't you farm?

Tell me one thing your country produces? We import more than we export and yet you want the naira to be strong.

And yet some youths think Obi is the answer. Obi who is the single biggest importer in Nigeria, one of those that destroyed our economy and naira with his importation activities.

So in your unintelligent mind you think the nonsense you typed makes sense?..again you cant support apc without sounding stupid...bastard son of a surrogate mother

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Kindledlight(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
adefitim:

Exactly……

UK that Nigerians are japaing to, is even worse.
Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Rayban25:

So in your unintelligent mind you think the nonsense you typed makes sense?..again you cant support apc without sounding stupid...bastard son of a surrogate mother

Please, make sense for me.

What would you have done as president.

Many of you abuse in the name of criticizing.

Politics is inclusive. Stop being just a blabbermouths. Proffer solutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Rapuru14: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
adefitim:

Urchin don drop comment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Rich4god(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Can't you farm?

You see why we say some people are brainless. First of all, go through this thread again and show me where anybody said that we should vote Obi.

Secondly, you said I should go to farm. My in-laws are from Eha Amufu in Enugu state. People from their are mostly farmers but within the last year especially the last 3 months, a lot of them are living in churches and IDPs because Fulani herdsman are killing them. How do you expect people like that to go to farm. There is a thread on front page where bandits kidnapped more than 50 farmers. How do you expect the farmers to go to farm. Same story from Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto. Farmers are been attacked by bandits and yet you are saying go to farm.

People like you are the problem of this country. You see truth and you try to cover it just because of your vested interest.

Remove tribe and religion from your eyes so that you can see clearly.

Same people that brought buhari to power are the once pushing Tinubu. So in essence, if APC win, same people will still be in corridor of power.

Sufferness knows no tribe or religion, APC is not a party to vote for in this election.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by kelechi50: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
The solution is to vote for Obi
BluntTheApostle:

let's try a new leader that will bring a real change.

7 Likes

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Rich4god(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

As a man living alone. If you buy grains and keep in your room for your consumption, but rat keeps coming into your room to eat it up, what will you do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by rayvelez(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
still use to buy it at 80 with his APC membership card werey people...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Back in the hours skip those hours
Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Rich4god:

As a man living alone. If you buy grains and keep in your room for your consumption, but rat keeps coming into your room to eat it up, what will you do.

Of course, I will kill the rats.
Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
kelechi50:
The solution is to vote for Obi let's try a new leader that will bring a real change.

I should vote for an importer.

It is like voting for a generator importer to help you fix your electricity problems.

Obi is one of our problems, not the solution.

3 Likes

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Blazejerrison(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dealers and connected individuals
I need serious hustlers who can help market my cars
I pay minimum commission of 50k for each car sold.
Serious enquirers only
Cars are located in Lagos and Warri
All Our cars are always very affordable

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

https://www.instagram.com/blaze.autos
Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by toneroforever(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
yarimo:
Op APC, PDP ,APGA, LP,AA and others are just only a political platform. You are voting candidate not platform. Anyone including you can be a member of any political platform

No matter how hard u try to put it; Buhari, Tinubu & APC r all the same thing. They stand rejected whether individually or collectively.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by Nairalander248: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Waiting for anyone to tell me physically to vote for APC...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State Pdp Primary Election Result Update (gov Wada Still Leading) / African Association Of Automotive Manufacturers And Buhari Pictured / Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.